Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [BOUNTY] CryptOcean 🔥 Content, translate and support campaign 🔥 - page 6. (Read 8343 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
What makes your values concept?
Our campaign’s concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company may use CRYPTOCEAN's ecosystem for increasing their profits.
Activity: 42
What makes your values concept?
Activity: 84
copper member
What is CRYPTOCEAN? In a nutshell.
Cryptocean - is a platform that combines financial and technological services for working
with crypto-currencies, digital financial assets and traditional fiat money, which operates in
strict compliance with the KYC and AML legislation. It includes the processing crypto platform
created by the CRYPTOCEAN team with integrated own and partners’ services into a single
seamless ecosystem.
What is CRYPTOCEAN? In a nutshell.
copper member
Does CRON token give to his holder any advantages?
The token holders receive a discount when paying commissions for the CRYPTOCEAN
services, depending on the number of tokens and services, a discount can be up to 90%
of the basic service rate.

The token holders can trade tokens on the crypto-exchange, selling their tokens with a
profit, the size of which will depend on the current stage of implementation and the
degree of the development of the project.
Does CRON token give to his holder any advantages?
copper member
Is it possible that Bounty campaign finishes earlier?
Bounty-campaign may finish earlier if the quantity of tokens given for Bounty-compaign reach the maximum quantity provided for the current stage of ICO.
Is it possible that Bounty campaign finishes earlier?
How to install your app?
copper member
I would like to know where can I use your card

In any place where conventional cards are available including operations with ATM.
What subsystems do you encourage?
In total, the project has 14 subsystems, this is:
Operation processing, decentralized exchange, conversion of cryptocurrency,
Escrow operations, auto payments, message board, P2P transactions, Wallet manager,
Key manager, analytics and statistics, Deposit of keys, external payments, Payment service, Information service.

In any place where conventional cards are available including operations with ATM.
What subsystems do you encourage?
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: