Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [BOUNTY] CryptOcean 🔥 Content, translate and support campaign 🔥 - page 29. (Read 8347 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can I make translation on 2 or more languages in one time?
Activity: 115
 The volume of the electronic payment market will allow the CRYPTOCEAN project to take a solid positions within a given niche  for example   regional or in separate countries. The key success factor is the achievement of optimal commissions  which becomes possible when we work in exchanges with minimal spread and when we select partners who will provide low commissions and   or optimal conditions. We need to focus
on the volume and the amount of transactions  earning less on one transaction but providing a dynamic increase in their number.
Activity: 84
CRYPTOCEAN is a blockchain based ecosystem that combines financial and technological services for working with crypto currencies, digital financial assets and traditional fiat money. The core of the ecosystem is the processing platform, developed by the CRYPTOCEAN. It will be in demand, its services are competitive, and ICO is doable and prompt, we conducted a study of the markets of cryptocurrencies, payment systems, cryptocards, finteh services and ICO.
How can I contact with bounty manager?
Through e-mail: [email protected]
or Telegram: https://t.me/ilyatra
Can I take part in if I'm from US?
Yes, you can!
Where is company registered?
Company registered in Tallin, Estonia.
Activity: 98
CRYPTOCEAN is a blockchain based ecosystem that combines financial and technological services for working with crypto currencies, digital financial assets and traditional fiat money. The core of the ecosystem is the processing platform, developed by the CRYPTOCEAN. It will be in demand, its services are competitive, and ICO is doable and prompt, we conducted a study of the markets of cryptocurrencies, payment systems, cryptocards, finteh services and ICO.
Yes, you can!
Where is company registered?
Yes, you can!
Activity: 41
Activity: 70
When tokens accrue for Bounty campaign??
Every week, on Mondays.
thanks! How many time's can i do the aidrop tasks?
One time only, and by one performer.
Can i not register acc to do the tasks??
Ofcourse no.
How much many will i take for translate WP??
50.000 cron = 500$
Can i do the several tasks at one time?
Every week, on Mondays.
Ofcourse no.
50.000 cron = 500$
Every week, on Mondays.
Ofcourse no.
Every week, on Mondays.
Ofcourse no.
Every week, on Mondays.
Every week, on Mondays.
Every week, on Mondays.
Every week, on Mondays.
For whitch date beta version of Cryptocards planned to start?

Release of the beta version of cryptocurrency cards planned on 26.10.2018 .
Pages:
Jump to: