Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [BOUNTY] CryptOcean 🔥 Content, translate and support campaign 🔥 - page 4. (Read 8343 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
When will I receive a reward for attracting customers?
After a week after bounty end.
Is it necessary for bounty to go through KYC?
There is no necessity to go through KYC for participate in Bounty.
Nice! Thanks.
You are welcome!
Activity: 42
Nice! Thanks.
copper member
copper member
copper member
Why you are better than others?
Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.
 Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.
 The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.
 As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.

Can you link me contact's of your tech director?
Sure: https://t.me/Alexander13111990
Thanks, that's all.
Good luck!
Activity: 84
Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.
 Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.
 The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.
 As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.

Thanks, that's all.
copper member

Activity: 38
Just a fun thread, but many people may not check info on the website, so amazing!!!!
copper member
copper member
Does CRON token give to his holder any advantages?
The token holders receive a discount when paying commissions for the CRYPTOCEAN
services, depending on the number of tokens and services, a discount can be up to 90%
of the basic service rate.

The token holders can trade tokens on the crypto-exchange, selling their tokens with a
profit, the size of which will depend on the current stage of implementation and the
degree of the development of the project.

How much one token costs?
One token is 0.01$.
Where I can get the results?
Bounty results table: https://goo.gl/1bFSEy
services, depending on the number of tokens and services, a discount can be up to 90%

The token holders can trade tokens on the crypto-exchange, selling their tokens with a
profit, the size of which will depend on the current stage of implementation and the

One token is 0.01$.
Where I can get the results?
copper member

One token is 0.01$.

copper member

copper member
Pages:
Jump to: