Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM - page 41. (Read 19414 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Could you please make also the "Bitcointalk & Avatar" section more readable?

And for the signature program - if I understand it correctly, I should get 3 stakes for signature multiplied by 2 (as I am Jr. Member) - but for what? Just for setting a signature? How long do I need to have it or how many posts do I need to make with this signature? Cant find this info anywhere...  

thanks

Sure we're rewriting it. Could you advise us how to make it better ?

Thanks so much traged
Well, you need to specify clear conditions just like others are doing it. Format is not readable right now and doesnt make much sense. How long do I need to have this signature? Do I need to make some posts with it during a week or so?
Activity: 1
Good job! Well-done! Congratulations!
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
I think admins are sleeping. See you later guys
Activity: 144
You are really on point but what do we know about Kami and Kamis, you need to make things clear and easier for us.
Activity: 364
Manager will you reply my message?

What is ''Action Result Link'' in twitter apply form?

Sorry for late reply. It's mean retweet. Thanks

retweet of which?
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
Can someone explain the Twitter and Facebook campaigns? Admin did not reply on telegram so nobody can explain clearly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Great project with full potential!!! If dev team is committed on a long term project!
Activity: 37
I like the ico from japan
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Very bad arrangement of the bounty thread
copper member
Activity: 406
Participate cryptokami bounty
Activity: 156
Best one
copper member
Activity: 56
It is true this project sounds interesting, but sangatbesar and rules and instructions from the project is very less, if you can fix it all, for the sake of convenience the member

Sure we're working on it. That's our main focus for now. Thanks so much for your feedback
copper member
Also noticed the "What's your profile link | profile id ?" question within the Google form to log bounty participation is not super clear for some topics and so you get very diverse answers in the spreadsheet. My initial assumption was that it should be filled with the BitCoinTalk profile ID link (to determine Rank/Level) but I am no more sure depending on the topic chosen in the form.

Could you please confirm ?

Yes you're right. We're having discussion in our office abour simplify the forms
copper member
Hi,

For the BitCoinTalk signature program there is no signature available for Jr Member. Some restrictions also applies depending on the rank. Following post is a good up-to-date summary which should help you:

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Thanks

Thank you for your advice.
appreciate
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Also noticed the "What's your profile link | profile id ?" question within the Google form to log bounty participation is not super clear for some topics and so you get very diverse answers in the spreadsheet. My initial assumption was that it should be filled with the BitCoinTalk profile ID link (to determine Rank/Level) but I am no more sure depending on the topic chosen in the form.

Could you please confirm ?
Activity: 182
It is true this project sounds interesting, but sangatbesar and rules and instructions from the project is very less, if you can fix it all, for the sake of convenience the member
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Hi,

For the BitCoinTalk signature program there is no signature available for Jr Member. Some restrictions also applies depending on the rank. Following post is a good up-to-date summary which should help you:

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
CryptoKami is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
copper member
I'm joined.
But avatar for Facebook Bounty campaign is too small to upload. Can u fix it?
thank you and succeed

Sure we're working on it. Love you
copper member
What is the country cryptokami?

We're global team : Japan, France , Germany, US, India,...
Pages:
Jump to: