Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Cryptonetix> Blockchain Analytics, Funding and Portfolio Management - page 4. (Read 6146 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
Please check the sheet, there are many users who didn't submit the ETH address, please check and try to submit it in 24 hours. After that ill not accept change. After submitting your address, ill update you stakes

Social media spreadsheet

Also we have added extra 90,000 tokens in this campaign. Thanks to cryptonetix team
You think that's fair, who started before get same stakes as who started in last days? I have 13000 followers, i get same stakes as who have 100?

I now also wonder how it happened that everybody got the same amount of coins? What is the purpose of your portal? If One person did 3 months had stacks of 400+ , the other went for a week and got 20 steaks and all got 123 coins. How was the accrual of more to describe?
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
what the hell is going on with you !!!!!!!!! I have repeatedly confirmed through the mail as you said and I vserovno 0. return me my bids otherwise I'll complain about you, and write a review on YouTube about your bad work !!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Please check the sheet, there are many users who didn't submit the ETH address, please check and try to submit it in 24 hours. After that ill not accept change. After submitting your address, ill update you stakes

Social media spreadsheet

Also we have added extra 90,000 tokens in this campaign. Thanks to cryptonetix team
You think that's fair, who started before get same stakes as who started in last days? I have 13000 followers, i get same stakes as who have 100?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Social media spreadsheet

Irfan this is wierd, please check #1200, I have 33 retweets being displayed in bounty portal but stakes are zero.
Can you please do the needful before sending it to Devs ?

Oh ok got that , one without addresses do not have their stakes counted. Alright. Thank you . I have submitted it.

Please post your wallet here
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Social media spreadsheet

Irfan this is wierd, please check #1200, I have 33 retweets being displayed in bounty portal but stakes are zero.
Can you please do the needful before sending it to Devs ?

Oh ok got that , one without addresses do not have their stakes counted. Alright. Thank you . I have submitted it.
legendary
Sugars.zone

Social media spreadsheet

Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Comrades, I have already shown in the new cabinet the number of bets first, then decreased to two. Who has the same?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
All my stakes become 0, why?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
After Extracting my twitter archived data , manually checked and compare it with twitter detail on bounty portal l have missing all the stakes from 2017-10-20 to 2017-11-24

Please tell me which program you are using, for archiving

just go to to Twitter setting and request your "Your Twitter archive" under content section ,
you'll need to open it with mc.excel
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
After Extracting my twitter archived data , manually checked and compare it with twitter detail on bounty portal l have missing all the stakes from 2017-10-20 to 2017-11-24

Please tell me which program you are using, for archiving
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
bounty portal error again?
all my stakes become 0 on all campaign  Huh

yes same with me
once open dasrboard and conect account fb or twitter , if close dasboard and try open again ,must connect again.. Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I have the same thing, I think all users have the same thing, I hope the team will fix this. I would like to see a good result, because this bountyportals is constantly changing and dissatisfying users.
Activity: 448

yes same with me
once open dasrboard and conect account fb or twitter , if close dasboard and try open again ,must connect again.. Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Activity: 1246
Dear manager, where are our pay per facebook and Twitter? Why did the tokens come only for the article?

Please read the post just above yours

I read everything, the bounty portal is not working, the message for confirming the mail does not come from any of the projects, you do not respond to private messages. I wrote you a personal address here. All in vain. You do not want to answer.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Dear manager, where are our pay per facebook and Twitter? Why did the tokens come only for the article?

Please read the post just above yours
Activity: 1246
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello

We have started sending out the bounty, already sent Translation, Signature and Blog campaign and hopefully, a day after tomorrow will start Social media bounty.

Regards

Why is my blog not accepted? (https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@maki/cryptonetix) Huh
It is completely by the rules..

your blog posted after the project end date.
Activity: 406
Why is my blog not accepted? (https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@maki/cryptonetix) Huh
It is completely by the rules..
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
I think no one has yet received their tokens for this project. Since the fuss began with the office. I'm hoping I'll fix everything and pay everything to everyone.
Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook and twitter are updated once after every 12 hours.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint. 

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards

Just read this and do all the required tasks for the new bountyportal but as i see no stakes so i have to wait for the next 12 hours but i read that participants got their rewards. Will i receive my reward??
Pages:
Jump to: