Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Cryptonetix> Blockchain Analytics, Funding and Portfolio Management - page 6. (Read 6146 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Any news about distribution?
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
How many people got the reward? I did not get anything. Why so?

Irfan where is my money? 
I also didn't receive stakes from twitter campaign!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
How many people got the reward? I did not get anything. Why so?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Terrible, you did not accept my article, open your eyes, I made all the graphic material myself, in a telegram you praised my article and wrote that it is very good, and now pay "0".
I want to know where you spoke the truth in telegrams or in this thread?

That's a mistake, please have a look again

Anyone has got bounty reward?

The team said they will transfer me tokens today, So I'll start distribution tomorrow.

Thanks
And how to learn how many tokens I will receive, if there is no table?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Terrible, you did not accept my article, open your eyes, I made all the graphic material myself, in a telegram you praised my article and wrote that it is very good, and now pay "0".

That's a mistake, please have a look again

Anyone has got bounty reward?

The team said they will transfer me tokens today, So I'll start distribution tomorrow.

Thanks
Activity: 1246
Activity: 323
Hello! While there are no tokens! We are waiting for distribution! The project is interesting!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello everyone

Hopefully, we'll start distributing tokens tomorrow.

We are waiting for that. Thank you
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Portal does not count the stacks of facebook, manager, what do?
The chat is silent ...
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello everyone

Hopefully, we'll start distributing tokens tomorrow.

Also you guys are allowed to remove your signatures
Activity: 127
I am glad to see the spreadsheet updated
Now we just wait for the date of allotment of the token Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Hi, is it possible to close or remove those campaign that are finished? At least to make an announcement on the website. Cause it's very convenient to work with the bountyportal, but it's also uncomfortable that you have to go to the bounty thread to check such info.
Activity: 350
This campaign is already closed, we are in the calculation process.
Hello sir
Bounty portal not count stakes Facebook campaign( It is normal?
Activity: 322
Cryptonetix Press Release Important Information

Christmas has Come Early at Cryptonetix!

A special thank you to all ICO Participants! We appreciate your support of our vision! Your getting 50% more tokens than you purchased because of it!

https://blog.cryptonetix.com/cryptonetix-press-release-important-information-9e429c5e39fb
Activity: 406
We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

We wanted to inform you about few updates here

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. Our campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week. And After that, he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is an issue with anything.

Regards

Is BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ended ? Should we stop retweet & facebook share ?
legendary
Sugars.zone
We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

We wanted to inform you about few updates here

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. Our campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week. And After that, he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is an issue with anything.

Regards
Activity: 323
Activity: 406
Hello! update the facebook I made 60 reposts and shows 10

Hello guys

Can you please look into the portal, & check if the stake issues fixed?

I have checked in portal, issue is not resolved. Still FB stakes are not correct.
Pages:
Jump to: