Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰📢💰[BOUNTY]🔥💰 CryptoProfile(CP) - UP TO $1 MILLION TO SHARE 💰📢💰 - page 20. (Read 99942 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Can we publish more than one article?
yes you can publish more than one article
Activity: 22
Does maximum number of claps will only be considered for the reward?
Activity: 47
Can new youtube channels participate? When will the subscribers list will be accountable? In the start or end?
for youtube they take into account only views of the video not the subscriber base
Activity: 28
What if my blog has less subscribers and more viewers? Am I eligible?
Activity: 56
Can a fresher participate in translation?
yes they will check your work before we release the bounty to your account
Activity: 29
Can we publish more than one article?
Can the articles be shared in social medias?
once u have registered and submited your article and blog link you are free to share it where ever you please
Activity: 47
How long will the contest be there? How many tasks will be given for a registrant?
the contest will last until all the tokens that have been allotted gets distributed, a registrant can participate in as many bounties as they like
Activity: 56
What are the languages available for translation?
once you register you will know what all documents have to be translated and what all languages are available.
Can new youtube channels participate? When will the subscribers list will be accountable? In the start or end?
Does the video should be made in English? or can it be in any language with english subtitles?
video can be made in any language only views count
Activity: 26
Can a fresher participate in translation?
Activity: 22
Can the articles be shared in social medias?
Activity: 19
How long will the contest be there? How many tasks will be given for a registrant?
Activity: 26
What are the languages available for translation?
Does the video should be made in English? or can it be in any language with english subtitles?
1.Will all the 50,000 registrants who complete the tasks will receive the award? Or there will be any process for selection of awards?BTC
there is a selection process which will be handled by CP and what they think is best deserving of it, the 50000 participants will be paid for the work they do, the selection process is only for the extra bonus apart from their work
1.Will all the 50,000 registrants who complete the tasks will receive the award? Or there will be any process for selection of awards?BTC
whre do i register and what all do i need?
if you read the first few posts you will get to know all the details about the bounty what your requirements are and where to register. hope this helps!!
where will i get my bounty?
you will be paid in CP tokens and it will go to your ERC20 account that u provide during KYC
awe man why KYC?
whre do i register and what all do i need?
if you read the first few posts you will get to know all the details about the bounty what your requirements are and where to register. hope this helps!!
kkay thanks! do we know how many people are participating in the bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: