Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰📢💰[BOUNTY]🔥💰 CryptoProfile(CP) - UP TO $1 MILLION TO SHARE 💰📢💰 - page 21. (Read 99942 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
whre do i register and what all do i need?
if you read the first few posts you will get to know all the details about the bounty what your requirements are and where to register. hope this helps!!
where will i get my bounty?
you will be paid in CP tokens and it will go to your ERC20 account that u provide during KYC
Activity: 28
Activity: 15
whre do i register and what all do i need?
if you read the first few posts you will get to know all the details about the bounty what your requirements are and where to register. hope this helps!!
copper member
Activity: 28
so many great bounties!!! what if i have a subscriber base of more than 200? can i get more cp?
no i think its a fixed slab for everyone, im not so sure though
noted can any admin answer this? so i can be sure
Yes, it is fixed.
will we be paid in btc or eth and where will we get the funds?
you will be paid in CP tokens and it will go to your ERC20 account that u provide during KYC
oh okay will i be able to exchange it for eth or btc?? and where?
you will be able to exchange it at any of the exchanges that have CP tokens listed, but will only be allowed to do so after cryptoprofile have finished their ICO
ok thank you
Activity: 41
you will be able to exchange it at any of the exchanges that have CP tokens listed, but will only be allowed to do so after cryptoprofile have finished their ICO
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
it keeps saying i did not join the telegram group even it does
Activity: 47
do i need a minimum no. of subscribers for my blog because i have 100, can i participate in the bounty?

no minimum is 200 subscribers maybe be you can try one of the other bounties
Activity: 14
how do i participate? and is there any fees?
https://bounty.cryptoprofile.io/
hope this helps!
happy hunting! Tongue\
i dont think there is any fees but KYC is there
ok thanks for your help
Activity: 22
https://bounty.cryptoprofile.io/
hope this helps!
happy hunting! Tongue\
i dont think there is any fees but KYC is there
Activity: 19
do i need a minimum no. of subscribers for my blog because i have 100, can i participate in the bounty?
Activity: 14
guys keep the bounty thread for bounty quarries we dont want to clog the thread, this belongs in the announcement thread doesn't it?
buzzkill
why you got to be that way bad bunny
wrap it up
got it!
Activity: 33
guys keep the bounty thread for bounty quarries we dont want to clog the thread, this belongs in the announcement thread doesn't it?
buzzkill
wrap it up
Activity: 56
buzzkill
buzzkill
Activity: 33
Pages:
Jump to: