Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰📢💰[BOUNTY]🔥💰 CryptoProfile(CP) - UP TO $1 MILLION TO SHARE 💰📢💰 - page 29. (Read 99942 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
I think that Telegram is not a profitable company. Am I wrong? While looking at the Bounty.
Just check some data about TG and think again  Cool
IMHO Telegram is a very profitable company. More than FB or other twitters..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think that Telegram is not a profitable company. Am I wrong? While looking at the Bounty.
Just check some data about TG and think again  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Do you think this Bounty has a perspective? Still interested, but still not sure about that.
Why you think so? New followers, more people - more interrest and investment in project.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
When do you plan to run the signature? I'm only interested in this subject.
Activity: 32
Activity: 21
Do you think this Bounty has a perspective? Still interested, but still not sure about that.
Activity: 23
KYC system allows you to identify users.  This is a good sign. Many projects that are Scam projects. If there is a KYC that is already closer to the truth
Activity: 22
Limited Bounty is a sensible decision. Because a lot of projects burned out on no limits. 
Muo
Activity: 236
And if I find more than 50 followers.. 5000 for example, can I expect for higher reward?
The rewards are given based on quality of the work, not the number of followers. But there’s a minimum criteria of followers you need to have in order to participate.
Ok, thanks for unswer!
Activity: 140
Furure is brilliant
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
How to join?
To begin with, you have to register at https://bounty.cryptoprofile.io/. In addition to this, you are required to complete your KYC at:
https://dashboard.ceito.io/projects/cryptoprofile. Both CryptoProfile’s bounty page and Ceito KYC platform have to be registered with same email. Do note that CP bounty tokens will be credited to the ETH address tied to Ceito KYC platform. Hope this clarifies! Thank you.
And if I find more than 50 followers.. 5000 for example, can I expect for higher reward?
The rewards are given based on quality of the work, not the number of followers. But there’s a minimum criteria of followers you need to have in order to participate.
USA sitizens can join to this bounty?
USA citizens are not allowed.
On what language video must be made? English? Or others..
Hi. There is no specification on language usage. But to be safe, use english or chinese language.
Activity: 204
About Reddit bounty - is there any limit of posts?
Activity: 163
Hope your project will be success!
Activity: 96
Activity: 14
Wish a best luck to the project!
Activity: 22
Pages:
Jump to: