Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰📢💰[BOUNTY]🔥💰 CryptoProfile(CP) - UP TO $1 MILLION TO SHARE 💰📢💰 - page 26. (Read 99942 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
when can i exchange CP tokens?
they said you can do so at any of the exchanges that they have been listed on but they will say when it can be done after their sale only we will be able to exchange it
Activity: 26
when can i exchange CP tokens?
Activity: 17
wow amazing bounty!!!! 1 million very generous and ur token looks very worthwhile too i think ill hold on to it instead of converting it to fiat
Activity: 47
can i make a video and then register? or must i register first?
copper member
Activity: 28
amazing bounties......how do i take part?? is it separate registrations for each of the bounties or a common one for all?
You can register here https://bounty.cryptoprofile.io/. It is the same for all.
copper member
will you be able to pay us through btc or ether for bounty?
hi, you will be given cryptoprofile's own token for bounty task.
ok where can i exchange it for cash?
Hi there, You can sell your tokens when our ico is listed on exchange, however we can't reveal the dates yet,not until our ico is done.

well that clears my doubts
Activity: 46
amazing bounties......how do i take part?? is it separate registrations for each of the bounties or a common one for all?
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
CryptoProfile has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for CryptoProfile and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2QzEz72
copper member
Activity: 70
will you be able to pay us through btc or ether for bounty?
hi, you will be given cryptoprofile's own token for bounty task.
ok where can i exchange it for cash?
Hi there, You can sell your tokens when our ico is listed on exchange, however we can't reveal the dates yet,not until our ico is done.
copper member
i have a personal blog, it isn't crypto themed and it has minimum traffic only about 70 - 100 readers per post. can i participate in the bounty?
No you cant. You must have at least 200 subscribers.
aww man is there anyway i can collect some bounty using my blog, or maybe i can write articles for you or something for a smaller fee???
There is no other way. Very sorry.
how long will the bounty last???
the bounty will last until the token that was put aside for bounty was given out finished.
how much bounty is remaining or how much have been given out?
So far we have allocated 2870 cp tokens for creative bounty and 15000 cp tokens for translations. Total 17870 cp tokens has been given out.
ok so there is some time left, thank you!
Activity: 27
i have a personal blog, it isn't crypto themed and it has minimum traffic only about 70 - 100 readers per post. can i participate in the bounty?
No you cant. You must have at least 200 subscribers.
aww man is there anyway i can collect some bounty using my blog, or maybe i can write articles for you or something for a smaller fee???
Activity: 20
so the bonus is on top of what we are paid for completing the task?
can elaobrorate your questions again? thanks
in the first post it says that 3 winners get extra bonus i want to know that is extra right, apart from the bounty we get for completing the tasks
Yes, the extra bonus is additional to the bounties you get for completing the tasks.
ok thanks for clearing that out
Activity: 20
how will we recieve the cp tokens?? in our ethereum wallets?
As CP is an ERC20 token, it will be transferred to your ERC20 wallet.
ok thanks for clearing that out
the bounty will last until the token that was put aside for bounty was given out finished.
So far we have allocated 2870 cp tokens for creative bounty and 15000 cp tokens for translations. Total 17870 cp tokens has been given out.
allright thak you, will register now
Activity: 15
i have a youtube channel i can promote your coin but is there any specific content that you want me to talk about or just random?? and how long should the video be? can it just be a mention at the end of my video?
The content should be about cryptoprofile and the video must be 2mins minimum. Cannot be mention at end of video and must be a whole video about cryptoprofile.
ok thanks got it! will register now. thanks for the support
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: