Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CyberMiles - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [BOUNTY END] - page 5. (Read 164827 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
CyberMiles Token Contribution Event Bounty Program

DEAR ALL PARTICIPANT

CYBERMILES BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HAS ENDED

BIG THANKS TO ALL PARTICIPANT

FINAL SPREADSHEET WILL UPDATED ON THIS WEEK, AND REWARD WILL BE DISTRIBUTE WITHIN 6 WEEK

PLEASE DONT CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE UNTIL THE SPREADSHEET IS CORRECT..

ALL QUESTIONS, REWARDS PROBLEM,SPREADSHEET PROBLEM,ETC PLEASE CONTACT US ONLY ON CYBERMILES BOUNTY PROGRAM TELEGRAM GROUP https://t.me/cybermilesbounty
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
I have removed the ETH adress in blog campaign. why has not the spreadsheet changed yet? thank you
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
It is one of 2. either cybermiles is a scam or more likely the cybermile team lacks basic understanding of cryptoworld. You sold token at 1 CMT = 0.0524, then launched to exchange at 0.04 which is almost X8? Who does that? Now look at CMC and see how the coin is been dumped cos ico investors already made X8(who wont dump at X8?)
Why not launch at a more reasonable price and allow the coin to grow organically?

If you had launched at 0.8usd dont  you think the coin will  naturally rise to say X5 atleast especially considering that the ICO sold out ASAP?

A good product with a bad understanding of cryptospace presents a huge problem.   So many people are screwed on the interim. I ll patiently wait to recoup my money and the exit . All the best competing with ethereum.

agreed with you, They did huge mistake here. multiple exchanges lunched at the same time and starting price was way up compared to ICO price. Now all over, we have to wait long time as investors to recover losses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
ululamri, this Russian bounty translation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cybermiles-token-sale-21-2432872 was approved by Violin in Telegram and made in time. Why haven't you added my bounty translation to the translation summary? Check please
Activity: 56
it would be a good project
(before i read all thread)
ha-ha-ha
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
hi please check bounty spreadsheet blog , line 77

http://www.rhyoinfo.top/2017/10/ico-cybermiles-empowering-online-market.html

you said : good article and we could give you 2000 CMT if you remove your ETH address in the article

please check it , i already removed , It is been a long time
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
hello sir until when the limit of delivery of complaints that we find to immediately be in the process. Thank you
Activity: 1
Activity: 27
This project is 10 times higher than ico. Only stupid investors are going to put money Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yes, i think i m actually one of those stupid investors. I didnt look at ico price before jumping in. I learnt my lessons.
But the cybermile teams are quacks. The ico investors can make tones of money and the rest of us early investors can go to hell?
I m so pissed off with this guys
Activity: 27
It is one of 2. either cybermiles is a scam or more likely the cybermile team lacks basic understanding of cryptoworld. You sold token at 1 CMT = 0.0524, then launched to exchange at 0.04 which is almost X8? Who does that? Now look at CMC and see how the coin is been dumped cos ico investors already made X8(who wont dump at X8?)
Why not launch at a more reasonable price and allow the coin to grow organically?

If you had launched at 0.8usd dont  you think the coin will  naturally rise to say X5 atleast especially considering that the ICO sold out ASAP?

A good product with a bad understanding of cryptospace presents a huge problem.   So many people are screwed on the interim. I ll patiently wait to recoup my money and the exit . All the best competing with ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
when you, the program bounty will be generated.Huh?
Activity: 12
When the floor price is $ 50 it has fallen 100 times to 0.5 and it will go down 0.1 and the floor price versus ico is x1000 times only the new scammer does. Cry Cry Cry Cry
me and some investors come soonest then. And now I have lost 9000 times this account is clearly a shitcoin that Angry >:(It is no different than a scam. I have run out of money with this project and some investors are leaving
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When the floor price is $ 50 it has fallen 100 times to 0.5 and it will go down 0.1 and the floor price versus ico is x1000 times only the new scammer does. Cry Cry Cry Cry
When I look at the chart, the price goes down. This project sells like a scam x10 versus ico. scam scam scam:o Shocked Shocked
So late this currency also returns to $ 0.1 if the investor does not quickly cut the word  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
the price is 10 times higher ico when the investors in the commune ico prices will drop by 80% then all new investors should jump in. If the investment right now is too risky losing 80% of the account is normal
This project is 10 times higher than ico. Only stupid investors are going to put money Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 7
i'm not send 2ETH to from ETH Adress in form can i still recieved CMT bonus?

Yes. I sent ETH from freewallet and receive by MEW
Activity: 2
can i ask a question?
i had been listed in bounty program. When do i have my bonus?
thankyou
i'm not send 2ETH to from ETH Adress in form can i still recieved CMT bonus?
Pages:
Jump to: