Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] DEBITUM NETWORK - !!! BOUNTY CLOSED !!! - page 2. (Read 90569 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
to solve the global credit shortage - we must mainly work in the younger countries where the business trust is not taken into account. Using a trust based on the blockchain solution of the Debitum Network provides the necessary trust for all counterparties, especially investors, to work in the ecosystem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Debitum Network is an ecosystem that includes various companies involved in the financial operations of small and medium-sized businesses. It can be borrowers, risk appraisers, investors, collectors and other participants using Debitum tokens as the only possible way of settling with each other using the Debitum Network platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Debitum Network gets recognized as a top 10 Fintech startups from Lithuania by Fintech News Switzerland. Receiving recognition gives us assurance that the project which we are building is an anticipated one and the market is highly interested.
https://twitter.com/DebitumNetwork/status/1006496658119708677

Debitum Network is an ecosystem that includes various companies involved in the financial operations of small and medium-sized businesses. It can be borrowers, risk appraisers, investors, collectors and other participants using Debitum tokens as the only possible way of settling with each other using the Debitum Network platform.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
When we will get the bounty rewards.
bounty I think has been given to all bounty participants.
which is the problem now why dev is no longer active in social media about the progress of this project?
and that I know the price to date has dropped so far below ICO prices.
Activity: 317
When we will get the bounty rewards.
Merit: 15
to solve the global credit shortage - we must mainly work in the younger countries where the business trust is not taken into account. Using a trust based on the blockchain solution of the Debitum Network provides the necessary trust for all counterparties, especially investors, to work in the ecosystem.
Activity: 347
Hello bounty manager, i haven't received my token in my wallet. I am number 217 on the blogs spreadsheet. Thank you
Thanks bounty manager, I got my coins
Activity: 137
Hello Bounty i just want to know if the distribution is already finish because i didnt received my bounty token in blog campaign
spreadsheet # 1117
Activity: 347
Hello bounty manager, i haven't received my token in my wallet. I am number 217 on the blogs spreadsheet. Thank you
Activity: 154
Hello Dev,

My Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
I need help to change my eth address
Old eth address
0xBB207E5A338c81c2F6becf7d4c1C3Dfa9Be018A6c
New eth address
0xBB207E5A338c81c2F6becf7d4c1C3Dfa9Be018A6
There was an error when I entered my eth address

My participation in the Bounty DEBITUM NETWORK Campaign :
1. Facebook
    spreadsheet number : 1609
2. Telegram
    spreadsheet number : 5139
3. Blog / Article
    spreadsheet number :

Thanks
Activity: 154
Hello Dev,

My Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
I need help to change my eth address
Old eth address
0xBB207E5A338c81c2F6becf7d4c1C3Dfa9Be018A6c
New eth address
0xBB207E5A338c81c2F6becf7d4c1C3Dfa9Be018A6
There was an error when I entered my eth address

My participation in the Bounty DEBITUM NETWORK Campaign :
1. Facebook
    spreadsheet number : 1609
2. Telegram
    spreadsheet number : 5139
3. Blog / Article
    spreadsheet number :

Thanks
Activity: 336
Please bounty manager, i haven't recieved my token in my wallet.Please what might be wrong?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
is this bounty still over ?

This bounty campaign was over in along time ago, If you want to participate on this bounty i think it was too late for you.
Just join in the other campaign of needmoney i know they have always new campaign running.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
This campaign was finished i think there no time to report on this campaign.
I hope in the market of this token will be have a huge price so that we can sell our token.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Thank you  bounty manager .. i got all my token from facebook and telegram campaign   and already traded on kucoin.. i salute you team
Pages:
Jump to: