Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 76. (Read 13212 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 01:44:58 AM
Bounty campaigns are worth spending time because you'll know at the end of the bounty campaign project you have profit for the work hard that you have done.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2018, 01:38:53 AM
Bounty earnings are uncertain due to delays and the price of each token/coin and also the number of participants and the allocated bounty reward,
So we couldn't really tell how much could we earn in one bounty and how much did we earn in 1 month because the price of token/coin would change from time to time.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 01:33:53 AM
that is good, now bounty is not a waste of time. i am a new participant in the bounty platform haven't earn any thing yet but hope for something good and grea. i believe because i only use social media participation like facebook and twitter on the bountyhive platform
Activity: 144
June 19, 2018, 01:28:52 AM
Stunning, I value this string. It gives alot of Information about bounties. About the wage as well as additional on the strategies on ow to do it. I trust merits makes this discussion more significant as it make greater quality and bona fide data which would encourage the network. Well in the negative side, it is extremely difficult to up rank however all in all this is incredible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
June 19, 2018, 01:28:21 AM
Now the situation has changed and earnings in the bounty decreased several times. In addition, more and more bounty campaigns in which they do not pay anything at all or pay by tokens which can't be sold anywhere else.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 01:25:24 AM
yes, one way to get a lot of rewards from bounty is to follow translation bounty. However, following translation bounty is not that easy. Only people who pass the selection can follow. And that will be even more complicated for beginner classes. So, in my opinion better follow the social media campaign and content creation campaign. Then, when your account bitcountalk rank has touched Jr. Member or more can be added with signature campaign. Unless you are experienced sudsh and sudsh often join in the translation campaign, it is certainly easier to follow the campaign campaign.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 19, 2018, 01:21:47 AM
Now the earnings are rather low. I think if we take the average values, it's about 100-200 dollars in the signature campaign for a month of work. And about $ 30 in social bounty per month in one campaign. This just my opinion

Nah I think its higher if you pick the right project for signatures. But the problem seems to be that no ICOs are holding their value on IDEX and exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 01:20:56 AM
Now the earnings are rather low. I think if we take the average values, it's about 100-200 dollars in the signature campaign for a month of work. And about $ 30 in social bounty per month in one campaign. This just my opinion
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 19, 2018, 01:20:39 AM
To earn 1000 dollar a month is possible if you are a good trader and also joining bounty campaigns. Translation job has a good payment because only few or only selected translators are being accepted. The payment is high. If you can transalate some bounty a month, then you could earn higher than 1k. And if you make a signature campaign additionally, you get easily over thousand dollars a month.
Activity: 79
June 19, 2018, 01:18:26 AM
The profit will even be better if you know how to hold.
Just treat your bounty as your investment, do not dump right away the moment you will receive your bounty
as there is a better value waiting for you in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
i think your bounty earning was defend on your activity, i mean you say doin an article, then combine that with signature and social media campaign plus youtube if you are a youtuber, im sure you will earn massive token rewards.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 01:10:20 AM
I spend a lot of time in the bounty , I get about $ 500-1500 per month .I think this is a good result
Activity: 12
June 19, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
Novice, may I ask your reward is currency instead of US dollar? How do you exchange it?
Activity: 69
June 19, 2018, 12:51:35 AM
Just do many bounty campaigns auch as facebook and twitter campaign. You just need to manage your time to post on. Daily basis. Out more efforts and hardworks if you want to earn more
Activity: 79
June 18, 2018, 05:12:05 AM
The problem with signature campaigns is that they prevent you from earning for multiple campaigns at once. The easiest way to make a lot is with the article-writing or content creation campaigns.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
June 17, 2018, 12:23:44 PM
wow! I'm impressed by your earnings this thread of yours inspires me to do a translation campaign I'm a Filipino and maybe I will try to add translation campaign in my bounty currently I'm doing social media and signature campaign and the earning is very low in these campaigns
Activity: 147
June 17, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
I think the income in Cryptocurancy is uncertain, it's kind of a project, if your project is working successfully, it can be a great income, just like in cryptocurancy, here you also have to choose a good project, and they usually pay their ICO percentage, the more successful the project you choose, the more you generate. The rewards can vary greatly, perhaps somewhere between $ 100- $ 10k per say 3 months running a bounty campaign.
Activity: 102
June 17, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
Bounty is free money but alot if it not worth it anymore, i mean for social bounties like Facebook /Twitter but for article writing and video making it still profitable and will keep like that because there's no much people doing it with a decent percent of the bounty campaigns
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 17, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
You got a beautiful prize. But it's really hard to catch these awards anymore. You advertise for months, months, months, months, months, months, months, in fact, the point that needs to be discussed is here. Why are rewards distributed as tokens?
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
It is a good news to hear from a bounty hunter that already breaks the record of 1k usd per month. But in your mentioned bounty campaign called translation campaign, it is quite limited to apply to. If you dont have enough previous works made, you dont have a chance to be selected. And for us, many users try to translate so its just a lottery to get picked in a translation campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: