Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 79. (Read 13212 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 08:49:16 AM
Basically, your earning should correspond to your forum ranking and the quality of a project you are involve in. Give or take in three month on the average, you should be able to net between $2k to $4k.
To receive such income rank should be very high or you must have multiple accounts. There were times when the poor grades people received good payment, but usually for jr.Member or member payment is very small. I'd begun to do the bounty having an account with a rank no lower than full member. Then you can count on an income of 2000-4000$ in a month.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:46:16 AM
Basically, your earning should correspond to your forum ranking and the quality of a project you are involve in. Give or take in three month on the average, you should be able to net between $2k to $4k.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
June 12, 2018, 10:44:07 PM
oh finaly i found someone like me lol, i work in bountyhive also i consider it as best bounty platform ever! i love it so much but i they let you enroll only 3 translations active at the same time! so the problem in that platform is has many participents so it make it difficult to get accepted in translation but is true it ll give you good earning ! i love it so much it has best cofounder in the world, he is colorlessk (Mr. Tudor) i already participated in a bounty program before he open bountyhive platform, and it allowed me to earn a tone of eth with this guy so i encourage everyone to work in bountyhive (best bounty platfom ever)
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
Of course there are a number of people earning way more than $1k a month from bounty campaigns, it all depends on the quality of the bounty campaign you get involved with, You get good bounties you get paid well and if the project succeeds the better for you, SOME BOUNTY projects are however a disappointment. The other determining factor is he forum Ranking, the higher you rank the higher you get paid, placing the higher ranking members to an advantage against the lower ranking members
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 07:16:08 PM
It is not easy to be a translator, many of them are rejected because they do not have a protofolio. Maybe you are one of the few people who are lucky to be a translator without a portfolio
Activity: 101
June 12, 2018, 06:54:00 PM
I joined the bounty about 4 months ago. Some have ended, but I still have not received the money. I hope the ico succeed and they will pay me
Activity: 158
June 11, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
Anyways, I did`nt receive for my first campaign that I have join, because they are not still listed in any exchanges. But Im hoping that I will get a good income to this token that I have in my bounty campaign.

Atleast your tokens has been distributed and received in your wallet, and you only just need to wait and sell it if which exchangers will be listed.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
I also plan to start translating texts for the time being I do not understand until the end how to do it, but I think I will soon borrow this niche
Activity: 65
June 11, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
From my point of view, it depends on you choosing what Ico is good like or follow. and Usually, they also pay their ICO percentage. so the more projects you choose and the more you get. I hope one day you can get it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:11:04 AM
Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

That is actually a good start for you to invest. Earning is not easy in bounty campaigns because you havr to invest your time and effort in it. You would be needing to get a high rank just to gain a higher reward so you have to work hard as well. We shouldn't expect too much here because our rewards would also depend on every project's success.
copper member
Activity: 409
June 11, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I think it's hard to get 1k / month. It will be hard to find if jr.member generates 1k / month. I think your expectations are too high and difficult to achieve.
Activity: 138
June 11, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
well i still haven't have bounty earnings but i hope i can get my earning too.
Activity: 105
June 11, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
I've just run out of company! don't even know will turn out that any of the work done! but my friend was able to earn 2.5 K per month
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 03:53:41 PM
One could also not participate in social networks. But provided that a good rank here on the forum. And so with mine, it happens that at the same level of prices when it goes to the stock exchange.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 10, 2018, 03:47:29 PM
It's hard to say how much you can earn through Bounties. I don't have good results at all. The best one is the signituare compaines, facebook and others SMM not good at all. Now it's too many people take a part of it, I still do it but not so often
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
June 10, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
Translation campaign is indeed very profitable but the issue is when you are a starter, it will take you a while to get selected to work on a project as most projects want people with past works.
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 08:39:37 AM
Bounty earnings, all of us like this that's why we are participate any kind of canpaign. But there is a campaign not successful you have to wait how many months to received your rewards. Others we're great and successful you can trade your rewards at same time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
June 10, 2018, 12:37:04 AM
bounty earning is all good. but there are things that you can earn much better than 1k/month. How long the bounty campaign runs, if the project will be successful, if they reach their hard cap and some bonuses that they will give.

Yes, but not all bounty campaigns turned successful, there are some that turned scammed and some that already have no value, it still better to choose campaigns with great potentials.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
June 10, 2018, 12:31:03 AM
but not everyone is lucky you, because to be a tranlator is not easy, must have experience and never translated bounty project before. it's very difficult, I've tried and several times rejected, so I decided not to be a translator
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 12:21:02 AM
Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I earn about the same. Would love to be able to join a translation, but the competition is too tight. It's pretty hard to compete with applicants having portfolios to back them up. Still trying though! Who knows, I might actually get in.
Pages:
Jump to: