Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED][ICO] |Titanium Blockchain Infrastructur Services (TBIS) | - page 8. (Read 21781 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
Manager sir, we still are honestly waiting for our payment of blog,twitter and other remaining unpaid bounty campaigns. What can you say about the delay and the non addition of token stakes on the various spreadsheets. Please we are eagerly waiting for our own share of the crypto cake. Thanks for a successful bounty campaign completion.

Yes sir bm, how about the blog, twitter, and other campaign sir ?
Could you inform us ?
Thanks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Manager sir, we still are honestly waiting for our payment of blog,twitter and other remaining unpaid bounty campaigns. What can you say about the delay and the non addition of token stakes on the various spreadsheets. Please we are eagerly waiting for our own share of the crypto cake. Thanks for a successful bounty campaign completion.
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
I received tokens BAR for bounty signature. Now we are waiting for the greater for exchange and see what the price of the token will be, great job team and manager

Thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
I am very grateful to the project for such a generous bounty. I advise many not to sell tokens, all the main activities of this project are scheduled for the second quarter.
Lo.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
Bounty rewards have been distributed for translation and signature bounties !

The rest is coming soon so don't worry, rewards are coming Smiley

My eternal Love and Gratitude. You've helped me a lot more than you can imagine.

if you ever need my help, just let me know!
 Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
It's wonderful how I had a chance to participate in bounty campaign of this project and I received tokens from it. And I would like to give big thanks to "Aerys2" who is bounty manager did great his job.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Dear Aerys2, probably you will soon become the favorite manager of so many people to whom you are currently sending a reward for participation. However, you are not that for me and the people close to me whom you deceived. Your stubborn silence and ignoring my appeals to you gives me reason to assume that you are neither an honest person nor a decent bounty manager. I'm very sorry that I spent my time on participating in your campaign, because such concepts as justice and honesty are probably not familiar to you. To my direct questions about the reasons for which you deleted me and my close relatives from the subscription you are not able to give any intelligible answer. You have no right to do so. It is an act of a dishonest cowardly man. if you have nothing to answer, do not take offense at any of my subsequent actions, because they are the result of your unfair attitude.

Just move on dude, it makes you look bad you kept attacking the bounty manager. They already distribute the bounty to everyone it's too late for you to convince anyone here. Don't talk about justice and honestly man, you have too many different account and you tried to cheat this awesome campaign now you are paying the price, you are the one who is not honest here. just go do something else and stop spamming on this thread with your alt.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

thank you, received tokens for the signature,great job team and Manager of the bounty Wink
Many thanks to the manager, the best manager whom I met!
Activity: 574
Merit: 254

thank you, received tokens for the signature,great job team and Manager of the bounty Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
dear manager, I just confirm received paymeny. Good job.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Activity: 854
Thank you very much  Aerys2,you totally surprised us all. While people were asking for spreadsheets you were sending them their rewards. I am so grateful for being part of this bounty.

Dear Aerys2, probably you will soon become the favorite manager of so many people to whom you are currently sending a reward for participation. However, you are not that for me and the people close to me whom you deceived. Your stubborn silence and ignoring my appeals to you gives me reason to assume that you are neither an honest person nor a decent bounty manager. I'm very sorry that I spent my time on participating in your campaign, because such concepts as justice and honesty are probably not familiar to you. To my direct questions about the reasons for which you deleted me and my close relatives from the subscription you are not able to give any intelligible answer. You have no right to do so. It is an act of a dishonest cowardly man. if you have nothing to answer, do not take offense at any of my subsequent actions, because they are the result of your unfair attitude.

Do not be a hypocrite. Explain publicly - what is the reason that we were removed from the subscription table, there are no objective reasons for this. Do you not like Russians? Are you greedy? Did someone force you to do this? If you do not have an answer to these questions, then you are nothing more than a hypocritical liar.

I already answered to you, 10 times, I've been patient and fair in my answers despite the facts against you and explained you that you have to convince Lauda and TimeLord if you are not alts, but they seem to think otherwise,  you did not convince them and they confirm everything points to alt accounts, they are experts in this field so I trust their judgement.

Their answer here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.220
Where did you see there at least one clear, valid answer? They are not there! Not one! Or do you have some interest in supporting your game in a naive, poorly understanding person? There is not a single confirmed charge! This is a lie and slander. And since they are not there, then you as the one who made the wrong decision - owe us money! The total amount of your debt to our family is more than 49,000 BAR. Be ready to work with the organizers of Titanium for the restitution of this amount to us. Otherwise, if on the part of Lauda and Timelord they continue their absurd nonsense - the least that we will do is put you records in the trust from each member of our family. We will not tolerate deception!

Dude, you need to stop harassing the bounty manager he didn't do anything wrong, you got exposed by the user "cheater" detector. You have over 5 bitcointalk accounts and you tried to cheat the titanium bounty. It's normal for the bounty manager to ban you and your alt accounts.

Also they already distributed the bounty to everyone so it's too late for you to get it anyways. If you want to have some Bar then go buy it on IDEX or Etherdelta.
Thanks for the fast bounty distribution, I just received my titan Bar. I am so happy to work with you. The price is a lot lower now but it doesn't really matter the project is good and the team is amazing. I am going to keep holding and everyone should do the same, don't sell your tokens too fast even when you got it for free. This coin is not even listed on an official exchange yet I expect a lot of great things for titanium in 2018.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
⚜️Johnny⚜️

Do not be a hypocrite. Explain publicly - what is the reason that we were removed from the subscription table, there are no objective reasons for this. Do you not like Russians? Are you greedy? Did someone force you to do this? If you do not have an answer to these questions, then you are nothing more than a hypocritical liar.

I already answered to you, 10 times, I've been patient and fair in my answers despite the facts against you and explained you that you have to convince Lauda and TimeLord if you are not alts, but they seem to think otherwise,  you did not convince them and they confirm everything points to alt accounts, they are experts in this field so I trust their judgement.

Where did you see there at least one clear, valid answer? They are not there! Not one! Or do you have some interest in supporting your game in a naive, poorly understanding person? There is not a single confirmed charge! This is a lie and slander. And since they are not there, then you as the one who made the wrong decision - owe us money! The total amount of your debt to our family is more than 49,000 BAR. Be ready to work with the organizers of Titanium for the restitution of this amount to us. Otherwise, if on the part of Lauda and Timelord they continue their absurd nonsense - the least that we will do is put you records in the trust from each member of our family. We will not tolerate deception!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
tokens received for translation... thanks you very much

by far one of the fastest bounties i have ever received.

... this team has still a lot to show in the next years.. and I am pretty sure they will amaze the crypto scene with their disrupting technology.
everlasting glory to Titanium blockchain!!!!!!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Good news, Congratulation to all signature and translate campaign member who has been paid, i will be waiting twitter campaign payment patiently, good job, they are right to choose you as the favourite manager.  Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Thank you!  You are by far the best bounty manager I have worked with!  Thank you, sir
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

I already answered to you, 10 times, I've been patient and fair in my answers despite the facts against you and explained you that you have to convince Lauda and TimeLord if you are not alts, but they seem to think otherwise,  you did not convince them and they confirm everything points to alt accounts, they are experts in this field so I trust their judgement.

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Thanks a lot. I received the payment. I hope the team succeeds in this hard time.
Pages:
Jump to: