Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED][ICO] |Titanium Blockchain Infrastructur Services (TBIS) | - page 6. (Read 21781 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 251
Dear manager. Change please the room of a purse in the Media, Videos, Forums & Blog Posts company. My address: 0x07a0EdCe1280357ad2D1fa3dABd134A1eCd30aB4 Thanks.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Dear Bounty manager, how may I check if my works are accepted?
My name is iLatios. Two of my articles are registered in the spreadsheet (number 50 and 52). I will be thankful to receive the answer.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
Thank you for your hard work, good luck to you sir and And I will wait for your next project
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Twitter stakes count over.
It will arrive early this week if the team has the time to send it.

I'll update you when the last one, the blog bounty count, is over, it will follow.  I still aim for the 15-16 to get everything distributed to make it no longer than a month after the ICO

What is the reason to lock the spreadsheets??? If you already calculated the stakes why we can't see them???

Because the blog part is still being calculated, so no need to ask for the access. For Twitter, I put that in shape in a new spreadsheet with the amount of tokens for everyone and I'll give you the link today.

Please read the message above to know the current state of the calculations.
this is very funny, people get information from blog but why calculation for blog at end
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
A little disappointed that blogs count in the last turn..In fact, all the information users received from articles and blogs, not from social networks . as the posts and tweets do not appear in the search engines so, how to display our articles. Posts/tweets can't convey the level of information needed, which they get by reading our articles about the ICO and the project.
Personally, I'm in no hurry, and will try to keep the tokens as long as possible, but still, I hope that when calculating stakes, the team will take into account the usefulness of our information and expectation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

I'll update you when the last one, the blog bounty count, is over, it will follow.  I still aim for the 15-16 to get everything distributed to make it no longer than a month after the ICO

What is the reason to lock the spreadsheets??? If you already calculated the stakes why we can't see them???

Because the blog part is still being calculated, so no need to ask for the access. For Twitter, I put that in shape in a new spreadsheet with the amount of tokens for everyone and I'll give you the link today.

Please read the message above to know the current state of the calculations.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

I agree if everything has been calculated why not open and show it has been a long time for us to wait when we will get paid I am very disappointed waiting for a long time like this at least we can see how many tokens we can
should we already get paid we can see the signature participants have been from the old get paid how much longer we wait this all have a lot of bounty participants to wait this all

I agree if everything has been calculated why not open and show it has been a long time for us to wait when we will get paid I am very disappointed waiting for a long time like this at least we can see how many tokens we can
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

I'll update you when the last one, the blog bounty count, is over, it will follow.  I still aim for the 15-16 to get everything distributed to make it no longer than a month after the ICO

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

I'll update you when the last one, the blog bounty count, is over, it will follow.  I still aim for the 15-16 to get everything distributed to make it no longer than a month after the ICO

It seems like we cant access the spreadsheet for a while,
it is being updated by bounty manager.
we will wait, thank you sir manager.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

we have all been following the titanium gift until now we have not received payment whether we will wait any longer that we can understand can give tokens from the prize blog campaign that I really hope
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
when does the stake count for twitter and blog / media ends?
and when will the BAR Token division for the campaign be distributed?
be patient, the Bounty Manager  will announce when it will be ready Wink
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
when does the stake count for twitter and blog / media ends?
and when will the BAR Token division for the campaign be distributed?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Manager sir, we still are honestly waiting for our payment of blog,twitter and other remaining unpaid bounty campaigns. What can you say about the delay and the non addition of token stakes on the various spreadsheets. Please we are eagerly waiting for our own share of the crypto cake. Thanks for a successful bounty campaign completion.

Manager sir, we still are honestly waiting for our payment of blog,twitter and other remaining unpaid bounty campaigns. What can you say about the delay and the non addition of token stakes on the various spreadsheets. Please we are eagerly waiting for our own share of the crypto cake. Thanks for a successful bounty campaign completion.

Yes sir bm, how about the blog, twitter, and other campaign sir ?
Could you inform us ?
Thanks.

The blog/twitter bounty will be distributed next week, I let some time between each distribution to let the market recover, but you'll all receive your rewards in a short amount of time.

Where is final spreadsheets for twitter? not ready yet?

Not ready yet, the distribution for this+the blog should occur at the end of the week for the reason explained ahead.

I really look forward to updating the blogs and twitter tables. Unfortunately, many Google accounts are blocked for unknown reasons. After the letters in support, there is no result.

What are you talking about ?
I also noticed that accounts on the Google medium are massively blocked for unknown reasons, which can prevent you from receiving an award to participants who honestly wrote their blogs. My account on google medium has also been blocked.

It must be has a reason behind the massive medium suspended.
what i got from info : the suspended account has too many article submissions per day on their medium.
Just articles were initially freely available and gained a lot of prospotrov, but recently they became blocked. And now many people will remain without a reward. In response, I get that access will not resume.
Activity: 672
Hello everyone, dear friends, I hope we will get all our tokens for the bounty this month, and I'll be very glad about it! I'll keep tokens for the long term! All good luck and huge profits)
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
If that's the case I can rest easy was concerned it was already done as suggested on telegram
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
distribution will be today-tomorrow?
Pages:
Jump to: