Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 [BOUNTY] [EXCHANGE] ZLOADR (Powered by ZDR tokens) 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 - page 10. (Read 68457 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
received for Token ZlOADR i hope it can to be come to exchange , hope come on etherdelta
and have value price in market , keep for see news
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
i don't receive any payment yet. is it finish paying all participants?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I received ZDR coins but I don't seem to know the place of the exchange, anyone can tell me? Smiley
Activity: 588
I already get payment from bounty. Thank you for the prompt payment We look forward to a good exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I receive my ZDR token for facebook bounty
Thanks
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
I have receive my rewards for fb and tw! Thanks zloadr project,hipe you will be successful!
Activity: 504
some people may already get their payment but why i'm not get payment from this project? i will be patience waiting payment will given to me.
I'm sure there must be people who have not received a token yet from this project and i not get payment too. I am here be faithful to wait my token.
I hope all participants who join here also get their tokens.

I also have not received payment from this project, hopefully will be paid to all bounty participants.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Got token ZDR, all quickly enough to pay. Thank you and success in the development of the project ZLOADR!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Hey guys, What is the token address and decimal numbers ob the ZDR token to add to MEW? I can't see it right now

This is it I think

Symbol   ZDR
Total Supply   100,000,000.00 ZDR
Decimals   8
contract address: 0x956D760F8665358Ea1a9F11b82913020e5479376

If you check on https://ethplorer.io you will find it by clicking their contact  Information. How much do you think each of the token will be? Any speculations?
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
some people may already get their payment but why i'm not get payment from this project? i will be patience waiting payment will given to me.
I'm sure there must be people who have not received a token yet from this project and i not get payment too. I am here be faithful to wait my token.
I hope all participants who join here also get their tokens.
Activity: 378
Hey guys, What is the token address and decimal numbers ob the ZDR token to add to MEW? I can't see it right now
Hi, see the video in YouTube how to add a token in the MEW

Hey, where exactly is the video? Can you please give me a link. I search everywhere and can't find it..
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Got a bounty payment. Thank you for the quick payment. We are looking forward to a good exchange.
Activity: 635
Merit: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi, see the video in YouTube how to add a token in the MEW
Activity: 378
Activity: 2590
Merit: 251
I have received tokens. It for the first baunty the company? Thanks.
Activity: 966
hai all, i just get ZDR token...thanks dev,,
Activity: 546
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
please update my eth adress
0x52eBCEB6538DC20a0d811951cc5c57D7e5653d3A

twitter number 42
facebook number 37

and in pre ico spreadsheets, didn't find them

thanks
Done
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
please update my eth adress
0x52eBCEB6538DC20a0d811951cc5c57D7e5653d3A

twitter number 42
facebook number 37

and in pre ico spreadsheets, didn't find them

thanks
Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Dear friend
When will we receive a Bounty Program bonus? Thank you
Thanks
The token distribution will take place between November 4 and 15.
waiting for distribution process ,,

Hi Guys if you want more up to date news and information please join our slack channel

https://join.slack.com/t/zloadr/shared_invite/enQtMjY4MDk3OTIyNDA3LTM3NWE1N2YzMzNkNGJlZWZhZjcyYjM2YmYxZDNkYzlhOGYyNDZlMjVmYTg0YmJkZDM2YzFiYTllYzA0YmI5YTY
Pages:
Jump to: