Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 [BOUNTY] [EXCHANGE] ZLOADR (Powered by ZDR tokens) 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 - page 11. (Read 68458 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Dear friend
When will we receive a Bounty Program bonus? Thank you
Thanks
The token distribution will take place between November 4 and 15.
waiting for distribution process ,,
Activity: 756
Hello! Still have time to join the company's bounty?

You can join of there Main bounty campaign of ZLOADR.
They have a link in the first page of this thread for the main bounty.

I didn't find it
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
Dear friend
Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Dear friend
Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi all,

The Zloadr ICO is almost completed, but we still many launches and updates that are due to occur before the end of 31st.

Make sure you have wallets that are ERC20 token enabled.

We have just confirmed with one investor that they are proposing to buy a large number of ZDR tokens for the sole purpose of holding them or only using within the Zloadr platform.

Zloadr platform itself is about to launched soon, we anticipate the launch before the ICO ends, this will show those who are sceptical about the value of the platform that it is one for the long haul.

We are now recruiting more developers and content authors to make the functionality of the platform smooth.

I would like to ask whether in addition to wanting to use Zloadr own platform, does the zloadr team have made a plan to get into a big market like poloniex or bittrrex? I hope to be able to enter a large exchange to keep the Zloadr rate stable.

Thanks for the question.

Yes our goal is to be listed on many of the biggest trading platforms, at the moment, after launch it will be Etherdelta.

To get listed on the other big exchanges it takes it bit more time usually and the volume needs to be there.

So yes we are laying the foundation to be listed on those types of exchanges now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Hi all,

The Zloadr ICO is almost completed, but we still many launches and updates that are due to occur before the end of 31st.

We have just confirmed with one investor that they are proposing to buy a large number of ZDR tokens for the sole purpose of holding them or only using within the Zloadr platform.

Zloadr platform itself is about to launched soon, we anticipate the launch before the ICO ends, this will show those who are sceptical about the value of the platform that it is one for the long haul.

We are now recruiting more developers and content authors to make the functionality of the platform smooth.

I would like to ask whether in addition to wanting to use Zloadr own platform, does the zloadr team have made a plan to get into a big market like poloniex or bittrrex? I hope to be able to enter a large exchange to keep the Zloadr rate stable.
Activity: 546
Hi all,

very good news, I'm really looking forward to when the bounty company ends and we get our tokens

Thank you for the support!
I am sure there are a lot of people who are waiting for those ZDR tokens Wink
good news, until recently many launches and updates, they work hard to start a good future. I'll be waiting semuai it happens.

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi all,

very good news, I'm really looking forward to when the bounty company ends and we get our tokens

Thank you for the support!
I am sure there are a lot of people who are waiting for those ZDR tokens Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hi all,

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi all,

We have decided to make a change regarding the allocations for the bounty for the main ICO program.

Please make a note of the new allocations

Twitter: 11,000
Facebook: 10,000
Linkedin: 380
Signature: 15,000
SteemIT:  2,741

The unmentioned bounty pools will remain the same.

Thanks
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Activity: 518
Merit: 263

All is well, I have found myself and accruals)
Tell me please, what will happen to the ZL tokens, which they charged for participating in the company's bounty at the Pre-ico stage?
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
I participate in the bounty of the company Zloadr, tweeter, facebook and YouTube. I recorded a long 2 more videos and filled out the form. But why is that one of the videos disappeared from the table although it was there. I added again, I added my video again. But you did not accept it. Please count my 2 videos! My login Bitcointalk: oleksii777 (YouTube table).

MY VIDEOS:

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLZUnYcLyh4
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVEEP5qqF8

You can see the date of the video creation. I made them a long time ago! Therefore, a huge request to credit my 2 video review. One of the video reviews is already counted!

Waiting for an answer. Thank you.
Hi.
Please check PM.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I participate in the bounty of the company Zloadr, tweeter, facebook and YouTube. I recorded a long 2 more videos and filled out the form. But why is that one of the videos disappeared from the table although it was there. I added again, I added my video again. But you did not accept it. Please count my 2 videos! My login Bitcointalk: oleksii777 (YouTube table).

MY VIDEOS:

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLZUnYcLyh4
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVEEP5qqF8

You can see the date of the video creation. I made them a long time ago! Therefore, a huge request to credit my 2 video review. One of the video reviews is already counted!

Waiting for an answer. Thank you.
Activity: 224
Hi Zloadr.

I translated the Whitepaper some weeks ago but I cannot see the bounty on the OP anymore. How many stakes/tokens do I deserve for it? Is there any spreadsheet?
you can check this . Smiley
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sUv1H9NqYQFJ_v1ihyxLNueGlJ3zLM4oLkecFPGa_w4/pubhtml
hope that the translation bounty will be paid. Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
Please bounty manager, when is the distribution of zloadr token?
And also, are there any procedures to collecting tokens? please update us.

The distribution of the bounty will be on the end of the main bounty of zloadr.
So jus try to participate on there main bounty.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Please bounty manager, when is the distribution of zloadr token?
And also, are there any procedures to collecting tokens? please update us.
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
Activity: 504
Do we need to register an account on Zloadr.com to receive Bounties?
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
Is the bounty campaign over? When will the bounty be distributed. thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: