Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 [BOUNTY] [EXCHANGE] ZLOADR (Powered by ZDR tokens) 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 - page 36. (Read 68479 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have joined facebook &twitter campaign. Show official facebookpage.
Please show google spreadsheets, as we can not see the list of participants who follow campaigns from Facebook and twitter social media. please
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
I am joined your facebook campaign.I would like to do this facebook campaign.but I can't found your facebook official page.please update your facebook official page.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
900k total token suplay, hopefully this token be one of the good tokens in the market exchange, I want to be a translator for whitepaper in japanese language if allowed. Because I'm interested in that. Really a token that could be a mainstay for future investment
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
When you asked every participant to post at least 15 time a week then what sense has requirement of 50 posts as total. When there is plenty of time for ICO to go live and every participant will have posted over 100 each easily. You don't realize what you just wrote without paying attention.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org

There seems to be something wrong with this bounty twitter registration form, and strangely there is no response from the developer. Please correct first before starting it.
Activity: 434
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Very excited about the project.  Signing up.  Waiting for more information on the twitter sign up sheet.
Activity: 406
done join bounty facebook waiting more info about bounty twiiter
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
I can't fill the Twitter bounty form please fix the issue about week 1 to week 8 but wait this project only one dev?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
can i join dev ,. ? respon please ., thanks .,
Activity: 49
Please show google spreadsheets, as we can not see the list of participants who follow campaigns from Facebook and twitter social media. please
Activity: 546
Add please in this thread links to FACEBOOK and TWITTER thanks
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Where is the website link of this project? I want to make a video about this by using material on the official website
Activity: 586
Dear sir, I joined for facebook campaign, but why for twitter we can't filled because many field still blank
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Reserved Dutch translation via application form. Thank you.
Activity: 812
Am feeling the form of the Twitter campaign is a rip off of some other one.
Please look into it otherwise no one can promote Zloadr on Twitter.
yeap plz cheek it soon dev Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Am feeling the form of the Twitter campaign is a rip off of some other one.
Please look into it otherwise no one can promote Zloadr on Twitter.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Hi Dev please open the accepted spreadsheet on social media to access who are the accepted participant and also add your facebook page to easy to access for everyone who are wiling to participant in your social media campaign.
Good luck to your project!!
Activity: 42
hello sir. i want to join the twitter bounty. but what to input in the form in week passed i dont get it.
Pages:
Jump to: