Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 [BOUNTY] [EXCHANGE] ZLOADR (Powered by ZDR tokens) 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 - page 4. (Read 68457 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Activity: 207
Hello! Zloadr tokens are not adding to the wallet manually. Only do I have this problem?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hello manager,
When is the distribution of our tokens for my participation supporting this bounty?

nothing in my ETH wallet yet. I have sent many times same question!!
Why do not the new participants worry that they will not be paid either?

Hi guys, Dominic here.

I know you guys are very upset and rightly so, I will make absolutely sure that when the monthly distribution of the new bounty campaign is distributed you too will also receive for the great work you did previously

When is the distribution???
Activity: 101
You promise us a fake Scam?? You put only promises. I am worried about getting scammed.

Nothing wrong to feel worried about. The arguments are clear. We participants can't live just of pure trust.

Some of us have been scammed 5 to 10 times.
Activity: 101
Shady moments on the cryptocurrency world. What to expect? Another scam. Everyone who buys in this will clearly loose their money.

This coin is doom to failure. Don't want to waste my time, having false hopes of success. Going to another project where I can actually earn some money.
This person @dominiczloadr at telegram is not responding messages!

How to claim tokens from past bounty participation?

Do we need to register again for the new bounties? or can you just keep our registrations and register our rewards in the previous spreadsheet?
Thanks

The issue shall be fixed shortly sorry for the delay. Please re register to confirm all new participants

Hi manager, it is February 12 already and this message above was from December telling that the issue would be fixed shortly? 2 months later and nothing? how shortly??
I have not got any tokens for supporting this project from the beginning. Could you please help? Thanks!
Activity: 44
I believe that when zloadr will found a exchange the token will go a lot up
where is bounty reward for main ico?  Angry

where is bounty reward for December?

where is your promises?

Should we stop sharing this on social networks or still on??  when is the distribution??
Pages:
Jump to: