Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️ [BOUNTY FINISHED] ⚡️ MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 5. (Read 12616 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Гocпoдa, a вce выплaты пpoйдyт дo 1-гo Янвapя или нeт?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 100
Hello, how do we know that the second phase of the generosity campaign has begun?
Activity: 504
Tell me please retweets and posts can already be deleted?
Activity: 658
Dear bounty participants!
We are planning to start bounty payments.
❗️ Please make sure that you have entered the correct Ethereum address during registration process.
If you've found any mistake you have to contact us by email [email protected]

nice to hear when the second part of the continue i want to see the miniapps token thriving
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Tell me the tokens will be credited to my wallet or to the office of the bounty. And only then can I transfer them to my wallet?
you must setting up etherum wallet that support erc20 on bounty portal, so you will received them direct on wallet
Thanks for the answer. I have the correct number in my office. I'm waiting for the translation of the tokens.
Activity: 308
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
We are planning to start bounty payments.
❗️ Please make sure that you have entered the correct Ethereum address during registration process.
If you've found any mistake you have to contact us by email [email protected]
Miniapps.pro bounty campaign results:

💎FB campaign: 1 MAB=0.29 MAT
💎Twitter campaign: 1 MAB=0.18 MAT
💎LinkedIn campaign: 1 MAB=1.86 MAT
💎Signatures & Avatar campaign: 1 MAB=3.93 MAT
💎Youtube campaign: 1 MAB= 6.53 MAT
💎Blog campaign: 1 MAB=1.26 MAT

Activity: 658
Activity: 112
cкaжитe a гдe нacтpoить cвoй кoшeлeк чтo бы пoлyчить щeдpocть? и кaк этo пpaвильнo cдeлaть. зapaнee cпacибo
Activity: 378
Tell me the tokens will be credited to my wallet or to the office of the bounty. And only then can I transfer them to my wallet?
you must setting up etherum wallet that support erc20 on bounty portal, so you will received them direct on wallet
The campaign has finished. We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done!
We need few days to calculate your shares (MAB). After that you'll get your MATs.
Stay tuned - Phase2 is coming…

Hello! Thank you for announcement. Will we get MAB after calculate our shares or when all Phase will end? Should we register again to join Phase 2?
Hello! We are planning a new bounty company for Phase 2. Stay turned!
You will receive your MATs in a few days. The tokens would be available for trading on decentralized cryptocurrency exchange EtherDelta. Listings on other cryptocurrency exchanges are to follow soon. But do not forget that all bounty participants will have the opportunity to exchange their MAT tokens for Phase 2 coin with 50% bonus.
As soon as I receive my generosity I will definitely take advantage of your discount. I like your project and I will be happy to connect to the second phase of sales.
Activity: 434
The campaign has finished. We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done!
We need few days to calculate your shares (MAB). After that you'll get your MATs.
Stay tuned - Phase2 is coming…

Wow, Good news for us. I am very happy being with MiniApps project. Thanks dev for this massage. Hope it will go for long and I am always with this project. Congratulation also.
Activity: 112
нy чтo жe ждeм oплaтy)
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
How can I claim a reward?

Wait man Smiley, bounty manager said:

Hello! The payment would be in a few days (1 - 2 weeks)
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Activity: 140
Miniapps.pro Finishes 1st Phase of Its Token Crowdsale

Moscow, Russia (December 19, 2017) – Miniapps.pro has supplied 624,482 MAT tokens in its Phase 1 crowd sale. The same amount will be reserved for the team, the partners and the bounty campaign, and the rest will be burned. The tokens are now available for trading on decentralized cryptocurrency exchange EtherDelta. Listings on other cryptocurrency exchanges are to follow soon.
http://telegra.ph/Miniappspro-Finishes-1st-Phase-of-Its-Token-Crowdsale-12-21

When are you planning to enter the stock exchange and what are these exchanges?

Miniapps.pro Token Is Now Available on EtherDelta Exchange. The team is currently in discussion with many other cryptocurrency exchanges to list their tokens on.
Hello. Prompt payment for this phase will be immediately or after the second phase?
Hello! The payment would be in a few days (1 - 2 weeks)
Pages:
Jump to: