Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️ [BOUNTY FINISHED] ⚡️ MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 6. (Read 12616 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
Dear bounty participants!
The campaign has finished. We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done!
We need few days to calculate your shares (MAB). After that you'll get your MATs.
Stay tuned - Phase2 is coming…

Hello! Thank you for announcement. Will we get MAB after calculate our shares or when all Phase will end? Should we register again to join Phase 2?
Hello! We are planning a new bounty company for Phase 2. Stay turned!
You will receive your MATs in a few days. The tokens would be available for trading on decentralized cryptocurrency exchange EtherDelta. Listings on other cryptocurrency exchanges are to follow soon. But do not forget that all bounty participants will have the opportunity to exchange their MAT tokens for Phase 2 coin with 50% bonus.
Hello team, can i remove the signature already?
Hello , yes you can!
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

When are you planning to enter the stock exchange and what are these exchanges?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
The campaign has finished. We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done!
We need few days to calculate your shares (MAB). After that you'll get your MATs.

thank you for your message and congratulations on the successful completion of phase 1!
Activity: 532
if stage 1 of the calculation of good shares do not close the possibility in stage 2 surely many are interested to follow this project again later,good job
Activity: 2842
Merit: 605
can already remove signature?...
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
Hello team, can i remove the signature already?
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
Hello. Prompt payment for this phase will be immediately or after the second phase?
Activity: 140
Hello there I am nargizochka12

Hello! Thank you for announcement. Will we get MAB after calculate our shares or when all Phase will end? Should we register again to join Phase 2?
Activity: 53

Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
tell me when it ends this company largesse ?it 19 Dec ???and ,will the company a bounty for phase 2 Huh
Activity: 378
Tell me, please, should I make a report on the tweets? or they are counted automatically? in the rules nothing is specified Huh
You should claim a bounty for 25 retweets via portal's form: “+” -> “claim a bounty” -> follow on Twitter

Yes, I know that I need to send a request on 25 retweets. But I'm asking about personal tweets.

You should on the site make a request for the Unique informative tweet about Miniapps and provide a link to your tweet
Tell me, please, why are there different bets for unique tweets? I got 1 MAB and 5 MAB for tweets. What does it depend on?
Tell me, please, should I make a report on the tweets? or they are counted automatically? in the rules nothing is specified Huh
You should claim a bounty for 25 retweets via portal's form: “+” -> “claim a bounty” -> follow on Twitter

Yes, I know that I need to send a request on 25 retweets. But I'm asking about personal tweets.
Activity: 53
If nothing changes, then the company ends tomorrow. But my retweets and personal tweets have not been verified yet.
Activity: 658
i cant connect my twitter. Programm writes make 25 posts. i have already made.

For me as well
Activity: 658

For each new personal tweet, you need to send a link to it separately. Request on the website - Unique informative tweet about Miniapps

how much followers you need for that?

You must have at least 500 real followers to participate in the social bounty-company Twitter.

Thanks for  your detailed informations
Pages:
Jump to: