Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 427. (Read 62402 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
answered in the main ANN already:

your facebook campaign rule:
"Publication of 2 personal posts per week and Share 5 posts per week from your facebook page"
but in your spreadsheet :
"Post (min 3 in other group) and Like and Share"
which is the right one Huh

"Publication of 2 personal posts per week and Share 5 posts per week from your facebook page", sorry for this inconvenience.

thanks for your info,  now its clear for me, and now i can posts and shares from your facebook page, i hope FortySeven success
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Dear Bounty Manager, my sincere apologies. I just saw that I was accepted in this signature campaign. I didn't realise that until today and I have already started with another campaign. I humbly apologies for the inconvenience. I hope this won't count against me on your future campaigns.

That's OK. Thank you for your interest and cooperation!
We wish you good luck in the campaign that you participate in! Of coursre it won't count against you!
Activity: 280
What are your partnerships with microsoft?

Microsoft supplied us with software for development of our project.

We are using Microsoft Azure services for our scalable infrastructure. Part of the software is developed using Microsoft products. For our PCI DSS certification, Microsoft will be providing security compliant cloud services.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What are your partnerships with microsoft?
Activity: 378
Dear Bounty Manager, my sincere apologies. I just saw that I was accepted in this signature campaign. I didn't realise that until today and I have already started with another campaign. I humbly apologies for the inconvenience. I hope this won't count against me on your future campaigns.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
answered in the main ANN already:

"Publication of 2 personal posts per week and Share 5 posts per week from your facebook page"

"Publication of 2 personal posts per week and Share 5 posts per week from your facebook page", sorry for this inconvenience.

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Come Join https://twitter.com/zaa_fthrd
This is a new update

Moved the pre-ICO dates from 16th of October to 30th of October, but left the ICO dates intact, so no changes for bounty campaign participants. We made that decision based on the feedback provided be the community.
So Does it means the preICO doesn't start already?

pre ICO starts as mentioned in ANN

30 October 2017
Ok thank you, I'll be waiting for the pre ICO start
Can I start to buy tokens already?

You could take part in the "private pre ico" if you want to invest a bigger amount of money:

From the ANN: We received offers from people who want to participate in closed crowdfunding round before the main preICO, backing the project for large amounts of ETH. Incase there are more people who wish to do the same, please contact us in Telegram in order to receive more information;
Activity: 448
This is a new update

Moved the pre-ICO dates from 16th of October to 30th of October, but left the ICO dates intact, so no changes for bounty campaign participants. We made that decision based on the feedback provided be the community.

30 October 2017
Ok thank you, I'll be waiting for the pre ICO start
Can I start to buy tokens already?
This is a new update

30 October 2017
Activity: 448
This is a new update

This is a new update

no it's old and was published several days ago
Jump to: