Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 428. (Read 62402 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 10
This is a new update

Moved the pre-ICO dates from 16th of October to 30th of October, but left the ICO dates intact, so no changes for bounty campaign participants. We made that decision based on the feedback provided be the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
i am looking daily on twitter there is no updates why? what i retweets there no more retweets for us. what should we do?
i am looking daily on twitter there is no updates why? what i retweets there no more retweets for us. what should we do?

In case new posts and tweets are not published on time, you can repost and retweet old posts and tweets repeatedly.
And in the case of facebook, if there is not new post, can we share old post?
Activity: 280

In case new posts and tweets are not published on time, you can repost and retweet old posts and tweets repeatedly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
will you pay the token for the signature campaing weekly or at the end of the ICO??

Points will be confered every week, but FSBT tokens will be payed after the ICO.
Oh  thank you, so Have I to keep the signature until the end of the ICO?
Yes. Also that way you earn more points, which means more % of the tokens.
will you pay the token for the signature campaing weekly or at the end of the ICO??

Points will be confered every week, but FSBT tokens will be payed after the ICO.
Oh  thank you, so Have I to keep the signature until the end of the ICO?

Excuse me, but there's only a part of our bounty post in the link that you provided.

Activity: 89
guys, you have run out of tweets and facebook posts for the public  Sad

Sir...can I change the username bitcointalk in telegram compaign ?

Username bitcointalk: toshibac640

link bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/toshibac640-941785               

username telegram: Yusti Zhee

Now, it's OK.
What does it happen if I do more tweets or post in twitter and facebook that are allow in the campaing? are they count or not?

you can only receive the maximum points per week .. what happens if you do more than required? you support the Project Smiley

Max points:

Facebook: In this campaign bounties are rewarded for actions committed on weekly basis. Participant can earn a maximum of 10 points per week if he fulfils these weekly requirements [...]

Twitter:
In this campaign bounties are rewarded for actions committed on weekly basis. Participant can earn a maximum of 2-5 points per week (depending on the number of followers he has, 300-999 followers – 2 points, 1000+ followers – 5 points) if he fulfils these weekly requirements [...]
Will the extra post be reserved for other week or not?

No.
Ok, thank you. I think I will continue posting the same as like now
Activity: 84

Sir...can I change the username bitcointalk in telegram compaign ?

Username bitcointalk: toshibac640

link bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/toshibac640-941785               

username telegram: Yusti Zhee
Activity: 1190
when ico is done
Jump to: