Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 134. (Read 33621 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
What's cool on having gilgamesh on your smartphones is that you can take them wherever you are. You can pay services of Gilgamesh with digital currency with their GIL tokens. If you have other type of digital currency and want to have GIL tokens you can easily trade them. No more monthly letter subscription of having e-books, with Gilgamesh the app is free to access, just buy the service if you want it to have. Gilgamesh will be the powerful knowledge platform that will be release. Let's support them on Jan 15th on their ICO.

Yeah, you are right. The ease of buying and bringing those bulk books with yours. Because of gilgamesh app you can now follow all your favorite stories and authors and you will be updated about their latest announcements.
It's a hassle free app with so much books that will be available in their platform. So readers can read anytime and anywhere as long as there is an internet in that place. Gilgamesh knows the need of every people and that is to have more knowledge in every aspect.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Do you have moderation campaign?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Twitter
Week 11.01.2018
Twitter account: @kyxap94
Twitter account link: https://twitter.com/kyxap94
Number of real followers: 499
Ethereum Address: 0x4ed83e973c3e50cfbe483398ab17e347ebd244ce
https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/948813450897010688
https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/948787075234463744
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
good bounty, I think to join. I hope that the team will succeed. I have a developer. I still have time?

Yes, you have still time to join the bounty. Gilgamesh needs a lot of supporters to promote the project so that gilgamesh will get more serious investors to join the project. Members will help them a lot in advertising.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
What's cool on having gilgamesh on your smartphones is that you can take them wherever you are. You can pay services of Gilgamesh with digital currency with their GIL tokens. If you have other type of digital currency and want to have GIL tokens you can easily trade them. No more monthly letter subscription of having e-books, with Gilgamesh the app is free to access, just buy the service if you want it to have. Gilgamesh will be the powerful knowledge platform that will be release. Let's support them on Jan 15th on their ICO.
It will really look cool if you will have this platform on your smartphone because having an IOS device will make a lot of people to think that you are cool. I hope there will be a web-based platform for this one.
Activity: 98
I see the ICO is coming to an end, how many are collected at the moment? I really hope the project will succeed.
Ugh i tought i still have time and the ICO is not for another month . It's seems now that it's just 4 days away . I wish i didn't get lazy and got in at first Sad
I see the ICO is coming to an end, how many are collected at the moment? I really hope the project will succeed.
Activity: 434
good bounty, I think to join. I hope that the team will succeed. I have a developer. I still have time?
I dont know this time you can join or not? Actually Gilgamesh bounty still ongoing, i only know signature campaign maybe running at few days more Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Yeah, you are right. The ease of buying and bringing those bulk books with yours. Because of gilgamesh app you can now follow all your favorite stories and authors and you will be updated about their latest announcements.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I think here many people are looking forward to the start of Ico, this project is so persuasive and interested people that I am confident in the excellent results of the completion of Ico.
Yo. All of us waiting successfull of Gilgamesh ICO then receive our GIL when they are distributed at end of ICO.
The bounty is still going on. Those who not yet join are welcome. Earn stakes to have GIL token soon. I am excited to have GIL token, I earn little stakes from telegram bounty. I am hoping to join in twitter bounty but i am not qualified. Need to have more followers to make it.

We could see more investors talking about GIL also referring others and bounty program looks very good with the excellent manager as we could see more encouragement to analyse GIL, we like much to utilize GIL as it actually create huge rewards and knowledge.
You mean you wanted to use their token to get access to Gilgamesh platform? Well, you have your own choice because I myself wanted to know more about this platform particularly when it comes to books. So, the ICO will be next week and I myself will buy somen of their tokens.
That's great enough to support this project, isn't it? I wanted to support this project I do not have any time or money to spend, can I support this project from another way?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I wanted to join the subscription company. Great team! Unfortunately, the rules for writing 60 posts stop me, I can not write 60 posts in a week.

Well, that's kinda spammy and there good be a big chance for a member to shitposting for just promoting this project. Maybe they can decrease the fix post per week to attract more members to promote GILGAMESH.
Activity: 406
I'm sorry that the ICO will end, and I did not participate in the company's bounty, I wanted to spend the tokens on the Gilgamesh platform, I'll have to buy coins on the exchange.
Activity: 560
Social network for books. Gilgamesh is the only ICO with this idea presently. It is very original and well thought out, shows the team is putting in great work and effort to succeed. The idea of having interactive readers community excites me.
Activity: 602
The bounty is still going on. Those who not yet join are welcome. Earn stakes to have GIL token soon. I am excited to have GIL token, I earn little stakes from telegram bounty. I am hoping to join in twitter bounty but i am not qualified. Need to have more followers to make it.

We could see more investors talking about GIL also referring others and bounty program looks very good with the excellent manager as we could see more encouragement to analyse GIL, we like much to utilize GIL as it actually create huge rewards and knowledge.
You mean you wanted to use their token to get access to Gilgamesh platform? Well, you have your own choice because I myself wanted to know more about this platform particularly when it comes to books. So, the ICO will be next week and I myself will buy somen of their tokens.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This bounty is offering a very much good reward to its supporters and bounty participants as they have a very well managed team which focuses on the promotion of the project. I think this project will surely succeed in the future and will give everyone a good sum of profit.
Activity: 308
Activity: 574
I think here many people are looking forward to the start of Ico, this project is so persuasive and interested people that I am confident in the excellent results of the completion of Ico.
Activity: 672
I have made the article for repair of the domain blogspot co.id be site com to steemit with Indonesian language

https://steemit.com/crypto/@bambang/gilgamesh-platform-pengetahuan-jaringan-sosial  .. please check

You are well done. Continue in this mood to promote this project in all blogs and translations into other languages of the world.
Jump to: