Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 136. (Read 33621 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Twitter
Week 10.01.2018
Twitter account: @kyxap94
Twitter account link: https://twitter.com/kyxap94
Number of real followers: 461
Ethereum Address: 0x4ed83e973c3e50cfbe483398ab17e347ebd244ce
https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/937906361802702848
https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/938268192073334784
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes, a good bounty, though it's only been a whole week, but I can participate in it. All of me, too, good luck!
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Joined Blog Post & Media Bounty Campaign

Bitcointalk Username : Ind-Coder
Link Blog Post : https://froge.us/m203ao/
Eth Address : 0x9b9C1ccd42274A4654B1088FB1eD8b9C2Fa4E210
Activity: 434
Gilgamesh has lots of followers on the different social media platform. That's a good sign, and I hope this goes a long way in helping the project succeed
yes we all hope that this Gilgamesh project is a success, and I am sure this project will surely succeed and extraordinary knowledge that will help the success of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
Wow, if the manager of my company allows, I will also put your signature, an excellent company and 15 signatures a week is not so much. Good luck!
Well, it doesn't make sense if you put the signature then put another signature in one time, you should know it, aren't ya? 15 signatures? Do you mean 15 posts?

Add signature to profile then make 15 post...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I wanted to join the subscription company. Great team! Unfortunately, the rules for writing 60 posts stop me, I can not write 60 posts in a week.
Well at least you are honest abiut it bud better follow all the rules of the thread admin for every signature campaign because they can report you to other admins and permanently ban you joining signature campaign.
What do you mean ! You are not obliged to make 60 posts to get payment . 15 posts is the minimum and all signature campaigns demand more than 20 a week. 60 posts is the maximum you could do.

Maybe he just overlooked and misunderstood what are the requirements of joining the signature campaign. So now he is already aware and might change his mind to join the campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Wow, if the manager of my company allows, I will also put your signature, an excellent company and 15 signatures a week is not so much. Good luck!
Well, it doesn't make sense if you put the signature then put another signature in one time, you should know it, aren't ya? 15 signatures? Do you mean 15 posts?
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Hello,

There is no 60 posts required! It seems that you didn't completely read our Bounty rules. For Signature, you need to do minimum 15 and maximum 60 posts. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your support.

Gilgamesh Team,

I wanted to join the subscription company. Great team! Unfortunately, the rules for writing 60 posts stop me, I can not write 60 posts in a week.
Well at least you are honest abiut it bud better follow all the rules of the thread admin for every signature campaign because they can report you to other admins and permanently ban you joining signature campaign.
What do you mean ! You are not obliged to make 60 posts to get payment . 15 posts is the minimum and all signature campaigns demand more than 20 a week. 60 posts is the maximum you could do.
Activity: 560
Gilgamesh has lots of followers on the different social media platform. That's a good sign, and I hope this goes a long way in helping the project succeed
Activity: 112
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Hello,

There is no 60 posts required! It seems that you didn't completely read our Bounty rules. For Signature, you need to do minimum 15 and maximum 60 posts. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your support.

Gilgamesh Team,

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
With a project that will create a platform for Authors where they can easily publish there work, I think this should also have a feature where freelancers can advertise what they can offer. Like in this forum where they have a bounty for certain work. Authors might need some sort of graphic presentation for her/his work to attract more readers.
Activity: 602
A lot of people have been so interested in this program, I bet because their proposed idea sound genuine, their bounty programs got so much attention and participation on the different social media platform. Twitter has been my favourite.

You're absolutely correct, As this project more effectively with the platform to earn more influence on the development of the project and connects to socially with other readers and authors in a fun and interactive way connect socially with other readers and authors. Nice!
Agree with both of you, we are willing support Gilgamesh more and more not only because they make us have profit but also they give a book dictionary to everybody.

The idea of learning and being able to help to those people that are in to reading and writing as well as publishing is what lead me to support this project and of course we do get profit too.
Definitely that is also what the investors trying to think. Other than investing they also help people who are into reading, writing and publishing. A platform which will be useful in the future and people will realize the importance of being a knowledgeable is really important in our daily lives.
Activity: 476

Actually, time management should apply in order to get the number of required post but as far as I know regarding by joining signature campaign  , I didn't encounter such 60 post. I would say much better to read and understand the instructions carefully. 👍
Activity: 98
Activity: 672
Yes, it's really hard work, but believe me after fulfilling these tasks the team should thank you generously. I think you should try it.

I think everyone should try to participate in this project, everyone will be awarded. Do not even think about it. So do not wait!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
пoмняйтe в тaблицe кoличecтвo пoдпиcчикoв в твитepe, тoлкo вчepa зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя a ceгoдня y мeня cтaлo бoльшe 5000 тыc..
Activity: 574
Yes, it's really hard work, but believe me after fulfilling these tasks the team should thank you generously. I think you should try it.
Activity: 112
Wow great! The Gilgamesh Bounty campaign is getting more active and more people are getting interested to it. I hope that this popularity of Gilgamesh will continue to this community of crypto currency. This will essentially help for boosting the name of Gilgamesh in the community. With this amazing project, it really deserve a continuous full support. I hope that more people will come to this project and more serious investors will come to continually invest to Gilgamesh. I was hoping for the better outcome of this project.
Activity: 224
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I want to make bounty for voting. Hope someone will guide me to make this. January 15 is nearly approaching, hello to the rewards of this Gilgamesh platform. I am so much excited.

Vote using MetaMask chrome extension . Install the extension and enable the MetaMask on ROPSTEN Network in your browser. Fund your MetaMask with GIL Tokens (if you need GIL tokens fill out the following Form and we will send you some). Click “Vote” on the proposal you want to vote for, and confirm the transaction via MetaMask.

for more info visit : https://github.com/skiral/gilgamesh-proposals/blob/master/README.md#voting-and-unvoting

Though I'm pretty curious why are we voting using the testnet tokens? Arent the test net tokens easily resetable and thus not at all of any real worth?
Jump to: