Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 160. (Read 33623 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
ICO date has been announced, check the website for more info.
https://gilgameshplatform.com

Blog post on its way.
Wow, there are 19 days, I thought before the start of ICO much more time. I hope hard cap will be collected quickly and bounty members will get a good reward.
Thats really great since Gilgamesh is all over now, we will like to see how this one goes. You can now get tokens in 19 days that will be amazing
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
As I watch your video, Gilgamesh platform will be like social media app where readers, writers, critics and other can interact with eachother. I am wondering how your platform will associate advertising of products. It is stated that you can also use Gilgamesh for the purchase of books, ebooks, etc. So these will be a combination of social media and advertisement?

Upon watching the video and reading about the Gilgamesh project. I think it will be a social media but only for those who are enthusiastic in reading and writing. About advertisement, I am hoping that it will only consist of newly released books and a new author to watch out for.
I hope the team will also include that in their platform because these are like social media so many updates are there and it will advertise newly released books for us to be aware of it.
Activity: 574
Good news about the beginning of ISO. I think a lot of users are waiting for him to start and of course expect a nice reward for participation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Dear developers, how long will the ISO last and what will happen when it ends? Will there be interest to the holders of these tokens?  Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Hi dev/manager, Ive applied for signature campaign,  hoping to be accepted.  I already filled the form.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I want to ask the developer does not plan to make a bounty for the telegram? Now there are few more subscribers in the telegram and it will be better to make a small reward. Good luck.

It was already posted in the first post of this Ann thread. Actually I already joined some bounties and hoping that I can earn some free tokens while promoting gilgamesh project.

Just keep promoting GILGAMESH mate to gain more free tokens. By the way, the ICO will be 2 months so can earn more token that you can expect. The good site is while promoting this project you are not only earning but also learning about books and gaining knowledge from it.
Activity: 434
GILGAMESH has one advantage over amazon which is, GILGAMESH use blockchain and This will enable them to attract clients from crypto space exacly like steemit did.
A good advantage to attract users from the world is crypto currency, but it will be even better for the platform if they solve the problem of attracting users of Amazon to their platform.

Amazon can not compete because it is a giant company, For GILGAMESH targeting the customers of crypto space is enough, I think. and also we know more people will join crypto space, so they will have more chance in future.

yes agree with you, Amazon still resist against cryptocurrency. In long  term this will be a deficit for them. Gilgamesh is going to take over the market with crypto-enthutiasts  Cool
I think there is no point in comparing Amazon and Gilgamesh. Since Gilgamesh are made for publishing books and for the writers and readers through crypto currency while Amazon is for online shopping. Amazon won't accept crypto currency as its payment since it is hard to refund items through cryptocurrency with high transaction fees.
Probably they just compared about popularity and its not about the services. Gilgamesh has a potential to be popular due to its kind of services they can offer. It's about  knowledge and all people needs knowledge about a thing they didn't know.

I agree to your point of view dude, Amazon compare to Gilgamesh has a lot of difference especially their features that I'm sure Gilgamesh will choose by many as well as the investors.The Gilgamesh platform is very convincing that they will make reading books and sharing knowledge fun through an incentivized social platform that rewards active participants with Gilgamesh Tokens based on their level of participation and value on the platform by using smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. It's awesome project
Activity: 434

Blog post on its way.
Wow, there are 19 days, I thought before the start of ICO much more time. I hope hard cap will be collected quickly and bounty members will get a good reward.
Activity: 112
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

Blog post on its way.
Yes telegram bounty is supported.

I want to ask the developer does not plan to make a bounty for the telegram? Now there are few more subscribers in the telegram and it will be better to make a small reward. Good luck.
Please fill the form first, if you meet all the requirements you will be accepted.

Guys I would like to know if I am need to be accepted first If I want to join for the twitter campaign or I will just put my tweet links to get paid?
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
GILGAMESH has one advantage over amazon which is, GILGAMESH use blockchain and This will enable them to attract clients from crypto space exacly like steemit did.
A good advantage to attract users from the world is crypto currency, but it will be even better for the platform if they solve the problem of attracting users of Amazon to their platform.

Amazon can not compete because it is a giant company, For GILGAMESH targeting the customers of crypto space is enough, I think. and also we know more people will join crypto space, so they will have more chance in future.

As I probably said already, You don't have to compete to overcome your competitors, you have to think about your business and focus on your customers. What if the customer buys off from Amazon and Ebay at the same time? that doesn't mean one of the 2 must die.

Yes, the most important thing is how gilgamesh will handle their customers to stick and never leave the project. This needs to encouraging features and developments from the devs. Also it needs more active promoters to increase gilgamesh popularity.
Activity: 406
Interesting project with an interesting bounty, I hope the creative team will be able to well publicize the project, which will help people to get new knowledge.
Activity: 280

What do you think is the percentage of people reading on a regular basis and who are currently into crypto?
In other words, what is the market capacity for Gilgamesh within crypto-world?
Activity: 602

yes agree with you, Amazon still resist against cryptocurrency. In long  term this will be a deficit for them. Gilgamesh is going to take over the market with crypto-enthutiasts  Cool
I think there is no point in comparing Amazon and Gilgamesh. Since Gilgamesh are made for publishing books and for the writers and readers through crypto currency while Amazon is for online shopping. Amazon won't accept crypto currency as its payment since it is hard to refund items through cryptocurrency with high transaction fees.
Probably they just compared about popularity and its not about the services. Gilgamesh has a potential to be popular due to its kind of services they can offer. It's about  knowledge and all people needs knowledge about a thing they didn't know.
Activity: 560
Wow this program is practically using all social media available to create awareness via their bounty campaign. This is create it will build a very large and strong community and that is a good thing, as the larger the audience/community the more assurance that the program will succeed because a failed ICO us when people don't know about it or buy into. I wish them luck with this
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Guys I would like to know if I am need to be accepted first If I want to join for the twitter campaign or I will just put my tweet links to get paid?
Activity: 574

Which of Amazon and Gilgamesh Platform have their own advantages. So dont compare anything, if Gilgamesh still not run. When we launch Gilgamesh, we will find out the result.
Great news! The Gilgamesh will soon announce the official ICO Starting date. But this bounty campaign will still run till the end of the ICO so, there is still plenty of time to participate in this bounty campaign. We still can join, participate in the different bounty campaigns of Gilgameh and continuously support this great project which is regarding the books knowledge platform. This project is very beneficial fot everyone, that's why I want people to come to this project and know the true purpose and goal of Gilgamesh to the community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Jump to: