Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 174. (Read 33624 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Actually the available GIL Tokens during the crowdfunding is 2.4 Billion. The total amount of tokens are 9.6 Billion so 7.2 Billion will be locked for at least a year. However 2.4B is still an incredible amount of GIL token which we have during the crowdfund. Thanks for your support.
Note: these numbers are all approximate, in case we don't sell all the 2.4 Billion tokens during the crowdfunding, the rest of the tokens will be burnt.

9.6 Billion "GIL" token will be minted during the crowdfunding....so it is a big project...so many coin on the way
Activity: 252

Week 4 (11-17Dec)
Tweets:
1. https://twitter.com/_EnaksiS_/status/940686552514121728
2. https://twitter.com/_EnaksiS_/status/941086414619512833
3. https://twitter.com/_EnaksiS_/status/941424236664688646
4. https://twitter.com/_EnaksiS_/status/941798188771696640
5. https://twitter.com/_EnaksiS_/status/942157009243246592

Re-tweets:
1. https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/939730747463688192
2. https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/940652133606707201
3. https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/940756746674589696
4. https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/941186404037439488
5. https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/941572657174134784
Activity: 434
This is the era of social networks, you can't deny it, without them a platform would be nothing much than a website equal to anonymous blog of 2001.
Your correct because this new generation people can't live without gadgets as what I've observed. This kind of platform will surely click for everybody for it is a knowledge based which means they spread the knowledge throughout the internet. Readers and authors will surely love this new era of creating books thru the app because it can lessen the labor cost.

Well, it doesn't mean can't live they just not comfortable to live without gadget. As our technolgy grows rapidly by having different kinds of innovation many people wants to make life easier and comfortable. For me this project can help to those children as there way of reading and gaining knowledge like the different subjects like mathematics , humanities and social sciences that relates to our life.
This is the era of social networks, you can't deny it, without them a platform would be nothing much than a website equal to anonymous blog of 2001.
Your correct because this new generation people can't live without gadgets as what I've observed. This kind of platform will surely click for everybody for it is a knowledge based which means they spread the knowledge throughout the internet. Readers and authors will surely love this new era of creating books thru the app because it can lessen the labor cost.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I think the open source platforms are going to be more successful with the blockchain technology. The blockchain technology itself is an open source platform  Grin   ıf you have  a good project which match as an open source platform in blockchain technology, you can be the next facebook, twitter or instagram ...
Vitaliy Buterin says in some interview, he create ethereum most for opportunity to release tokens for new developers, easier contracts for do this. So, i think ERC20 better  in this case
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
9.6 Billion "GIL" token will be minted during the crowdfunding....so it is a big project...so many coin on the way
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes, I don't know if it is a good fact or not but this is true
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Please fix your stakes, for some reason the totalling isnt working properly either  Huh
It seems this is like an ongoing issues with the bounty threads. I am also having the same issue with my current bounty thread.

Just be patient and wait for the spreadsheets to update. Our devs are busy improving the projects and there are lots of participants in the bounty campaign. It will take some time to check all posted reports. I'm sure devs will spend some time to finish it.
Ya i totally agree with you. Our devs maybe very busy. I think devs team need who can manage this topic as an community manager or bounty manager. But dont worry, we can pm him at telegram and he reply so quickly.
Activity: 126
I have joined your project, I really hope this project will be very successful in the future
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
I think the open source platforms are going to be more successful with the blockchain technology. The blockchain technology itself is an open source platform  Grin   ıf you have  a good project which match as an open source platform in blockchain technology, you can be the next facebook, twitter or instagram ...

I agree the open source platform will be more successful with blockchain technology by adding a few social media like faacebook and instagram.  Cheesy  good luck  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I think the open source platforms are going to be more successful with the blockchain technology. The blockchain technology itself is an open source platform  Grin   ıf you have  a good project which match as an open source platform in blockchain technology, you can be the next facebook, twitter or instagram ...
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
Nowadays, every teenager has very high interest in money, like me! But, I'm not really like to read a book. Somehow, it would be interesting if I got paid by reading a book.

It shouldn't work this way, I mean you read just to get paid. because in this case you are just gonna pretend that you read. but in reality you don't.
Hey no need to read any kinds of book.
It depends on you. If you want yo read a book then you can or if you don't want to read book then you can ignore .

From my understanding, it's about books and reading, if someone doesn't like reading, Gilgamesh would not be for him, I'm talking about the platform not token.
That's obviously right. Basically this project about eBook.
It's for her/him who like to read book.

Not Exactly ebook. It will contains all features like social media.
Activity: 238
Nowadays, every teenager has very high interest in money, like me! But, I'm not really like to read a book. Somehow, it would be interesting if I got paid by reading a book.

It shouldn't work this way, I mean you read just to get paid. because in this case you are just gonna pretend that you read. but in reality you don't.
Hey no need to read any kinds of book.
It depends on you. If you want yo read a book then you can or if you don't want to read book then you can ignore .

From my understanding, it's about books and reading, if someone doesn't like reading, Gilgamesh would not be for him, I'm talking about the platform not token.
That's obviously right. Basically this project about eBook.
It's for her/him who like to read book.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
I think the amount of percentage distribution of bounties is fair enough for everyone. Lots and lots of campaigns to join that's why Gilgamesh is a great platform not just because of the stakes they give but considering them as a high quality project in the market right now that show positive indicators to the investors and even individual traders. This is the future of Social Network for books. Let's participate in all of their bounties and be updated in their social accounts.
Of course it is now difficult to say whether Gilgemesh Amazon will win or not, but there are different situations. Just in case, we need to participate.
Activity: 602
The world is changing to a digital world, and it will now consider a parent to use digital benefits instead of papers or hard copies to their child. Now I'm trying to build a good habit using digital books, but there are some minor disadvantages like eye problems and so on. However, if taken positively, Gilgammesh can bring a new revolution for all readers.
Surely Gilgamesh team have already know this kind of disadvantages. Bringing books inside the gadgets which is very useful and easy to use is what this ICO wants to happen. There are still needs to be developed about their platforms and that's what we will be waiting for.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Please fix your stakes, for some reason the totalling isnt working properly either  Huh
It seems this is like an ongoing issues with the bounty threads. I am also having the same issue with my current bounty thread.

Just be patient and wait for the spreadsheets to update. Our devs are busy improving the projects and there are lots of participants in the bounty campaign. It will take some time to check all posted reports. I'm sure devs will spend some time to finish it.
Activity: 294
There is no Bonus for joining  Telegram or Discord, but if you don't you will miss on updates.
Usually, bounties for telegram and discord, requires users to chat and communicate, we don't require that.

Yes, all participants need to register for the bounty.

We are reviewing all the translation submissions, the results will be posted in the upcoming days.

I applied twice for Arabic translation but the Spreadsheet is still empty. No translation has been accepted yet? or translation bounty is being neglected.

I applied also for the german and turkish translation but I didnt get any info.  Please confirm my reservation and also Sigmas55 for arabic.

Please give us the text also with html codes, so that we can deliver the translations more quicker.

regards
Hello, i will join to this bounty https://goo.gl/axVQXv i will paid after ico ends?
I do not understand. Should this form be filled in by all participants? And if I fill only this form, can I take part and receive steaks? Explain, please.
I do not understand too. Only for registration in a telegram and a discord do you give shares? And of course filling in the form?
It's a shame that they just do not give steaks for registration. Many companies have bounties in telegraph and discord. I do not want to write reports on social networks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

I guess the staff is busy right now? Or you can just direct message the O.P so he/she can fix it asap.
Most ICOs dont even show your stakes till it has ended so am sure totalling should occur once ICO is over..You should be patient with that. If your able to find yourt stake every week then thats whats needed

Some new project bounties are updating their spreadsheets every week, but there are also some projects that updating it after the Ico. So we need to wait when the devs will update the spreadsheets. Don't worry because if you posted your weekly regularly there will be no problems with your stakes.

They are updating it from time to time, that's not the issue. The issue is that they've made some mistakes while updating it so I wanted them to fix that ASAP
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

I guess the staff is busy right now? Or you can just direct message the O.P so he/she can fix it asap.
Most ICOs dont even show your stakes till it has ended so am sure totalling should occur once ICO is over..You should be patient with that. If your able to find yourt stake every week then thats whats needed

Some new project bounties are updating their spreadsheets every week, but there are also some projects that updating it after the Ico. So we need to wait when the devs will update the spreadsheets. Don't worry because if you posted your weekly regularly there will be no problems with your stakes.
Jump to: