Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 191. (Read 33624 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I've read your WP and still struggle to think of particular application example. I like the way how the problem is stated, it’s distinct and clear. 
But could you please specify and put some cases of usage and particular implementation?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I really admire on the idea of this Gilgamesh project that really wants to those books enthusiast and sharing knowledge using social network . Also, its encourage book lovers to make them comfortable in social media. Hoping for there success.. More power.. God bless...
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What exchanges are you guys planning to get list Gilgamesh token and when will be the exact date? This may sound weird but just give us advance ideas and background since I did not read the roadmap yet due to limited time. I hope that Gilgamesh will be on Coinomi too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's a good idea to make a social network for lovers of literature. The most interesting is how it will be monetized. Global monsters except for advertising did not come up with anything.
Activity: 112
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Please don't start now, we will announce the names soon.

i have applied for arabic translation and i was wondering whether i can start the work now before am accepted ot do i have to wait to be accepted.Thank you
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
I think the social network of Gilgamesh will make the reader and writer more intimate.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Developer, maybe you look for promote your project in btc/weekly + gilgamesh stakes?
It will be fine way to found good promoters very fast.

This is not a bad idea, developers pay attention) Perhaps this will help make promotion faster.

I think it is much better to run a contest to members instead. Promotion will be much faster and efficient. Members of this community has thier own connection and they can easily refer someone if theres a price at stake.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
i have applied for arabic translation and i was wondering whether i can start the work now before am accepted ot do i have to wait to be accepted.Thank you
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I like the design of this project, but i have a problem in my personal text, it doesn't load fully

Probably because you don't copy it fully. Please copy the personal text by CTRL + A. In case you don't know, CTRL + A is a short key to select all the text in a box.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I just found out that The Epic of Gilgamesh is the title of the first known written book in the history of the world. that's very nice, you picked up an awesome name for you project. I'll need to read more about it.
Activity: 238
I like the design of this project, but i have a problem in my personal text, it doesn't load fully
Activity: 196
It's a perfect and innovative idea for making this network of people dedicated from a greater cause.
Thank you for all the support. We hope more and more people know us so we can build a knowledgeable society.

Writers must be liking this idea, get a fast feedback from the readers can be very useful
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Writers must be liking this idea, get a fast feedback from the readers can be very useful
Not sure why you can't fit our Personal Text, I see lots of profiles getting it working.
Regarding the Avatar, are you getting some error message?

Hi
T seems that your avatar suze is too big and the personal text is too long. Smiley
We will share the token sale details shortly but to answer your questions -- please check our token allocation chart in our FAQ page.

Why do you have to lock 75% of left tokens for 1 year? Is it necessary to do that? Does it make any difference if the company will lock it or not?
Usually it takes up to 2 days for the list to get updated, if you don't see your username in the list -- join our discord chat and ask your question in the bounty channel, Our moderators will assist you.
I've registered for the Gilgamesh Platform Twitter Campaign 2 days ago, but still I don't know if I'm accepted or disqualified. Is the track for the Participant list not yet updated?
Please follow the steps on https://vote.gilgameshplatform.com/.
1- Install MetaMask
2- create Eth address on Ropsten testnet.
3- fill a form to get free GIL token.
4- once GIL tokens are received ( usually takes few hours) you can now vote on your desired proposal

Please join our discord chat and ask us any questions.

Hi, Can you please explain how to Vote DAPP on Ropsten on testnet. I am little bit confused by it. thanks
Activity: 392
Hi, Can you please explain how to Vote DAPP on Ropsten on testnet. I am little bit confused by it. thanks
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
It's a great idea to make a social network for special people. It's bad that people in the modern world are watching TV or computers more and more.
Jump to: