Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 186. (Read 33624 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
On there way of leadership, definitely many will attract which there token-holders will also provide a good incentive to users to interact more often and more effectively with the platform to earn more influence on the development of the project. Good luck for the time..I'm hoping for your success..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Token Distribution details will be announced soon. Subscribe to our newsletter.

how many token will be distributed on your campaign? i can see in your site.

but i think if it is like AUTHORSHIP (ATS), we just got a low fee to paid after the bounty campaign ends.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I got a Pm to check this thread but seems you are not accepting newbies, do you?
It's just a spam, and the spammer doesn't read if you were just a newbie, I got a pm too, anyway. I wonder whose that guy, he probably got paid for it.

Yeah, I also received that. I guess it's a one way to promote this project. When I received the pm i checked this thread and joined some bounty. Try to join  the bounty too if you would like to receive some free tokens from this project. Im sure it will have value in the near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
how many token will be distributed on your campaign? i can see in your site.

but i think if it is like AUTHORSHIP (ATS), we just got a low fee to paid after the bounty campaign ends.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Based upon my understanding, Gilgamesh will create an app that is a user-friendly and have  a great interface that will make readers to  love the app. Also, the authors will likely to create more books just because of the low fee to be paid, means it can save money than the traditional way.

That's why I like this project, it will open up more opportunities to aspiring Authors as well. I think it will be like Wattpad but just much better.  Smiley
Such platforms as Gilgemesh give novice authors great opportunities. But despite the fact that the Wattpad has started before to work for young authors. The more are such platforms is the better.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This Campaign has a high potencial to succeed. Your platform is so good.its open a lot of opportunity for us to be rich and successful someday.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hello dev.

I want to reserve german and turkish translations, if needed.

My previous translations:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24701265
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24035469
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23879408

Please confirm so that I can start with the translation as soon as possible.

regards
Activity: 84
Most of the people who are in this literary work accept this platform. By connecting such people they will be able to create excellent jobs. Expect for the success of this project
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Sign me up for content creation.I can post on few blogs and also steemit...I dont know whether medium will be accepted to...and also pls is there anyway we can check our progress on the bounty spreadsheet
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In your blog bounty you say that   The blog posts can be written in any language if I have more than 300 followers.
BUT many blog website have to follower option. Then which rules I have to follow??

Activity: 70
Based upon my understanding, Gilgamesh will create an app that is a user-friendly and have  a great interface that will make readers to  love the app. Also, the authors will likely to create more books just because of the low fee to be paid, means it can save money than the traditional way.

That's why I like this project, it will open up more opportunities to aspiring Authors as well. I think it will be like Wattpad but just much better.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
I got a Pm to check this thread but seems you are not accepting newbies, do you?

Thanks for your reply!

Technically you're a newbies on BTT forum and a Jr. Member or other upgraded members can join Gilgamesh Bounty on BTT.

Still there are other huge opportunity available for you.

You can join Gilgamesh Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Yoiutube Bounties.

Note : Please read Gilgamesh Bounty terms and condition carefully.

Thanks!
Activity: 364
An interesting project but will the translators participate besides the authors? I know the Amazon is well earned by translators.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
As I remember recently, there was something like a similar idea for readers and writers. She collected several million dollars.
If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about AUTHORSHIP(ATS)?

Oh yeah that reminds me, I participated in Authorship's Airdrop. I've no clue what happened to authorship however. Did it even happen or did it end up like a scam coin?
I do not know exactly what happened with ay but the money they collected was good and the idea was not as remarkable as Gilgamesh's.
Activity: 112
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Thank you for your support. Please also check out our ANN thread linked below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-gilgamesh-social-network-for-books-ico-is-live-2162600

I genuinely think ,that, this project is one of the best projects,at this point.
I wish everyone luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
As I remember recently, there was something like a similar idea for readers and writers. She collected several million dollars.
If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about AUTHORSHIP(ATS)?

Oh yeah that reminds me, I participated in Authorship's Airdrop. I've no clue what happened to authorship however. Did it even happen or did it end up like a scam coin?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
It's just a spam, and the spammer doesn't read if you were just a newbie, I got a pm too, anyway. I wonder whose that guy, he probably got paid for it.
Activity: 196
I genuinely think ,that, this project is one of the best projects,at this point.
I wish everyone luck
Jump to: