Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 95. (Read 33621 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is the bonus purchased of GIL token in ICO always decreases 3% weekly? Or it will have fix bonus for those late investors?
If you count properly till the end of the ICO the number of the bonus will be 0% if we decrease it by 3% every week . So most likely those who join the ICO at the last stage won't get any bonus from it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Gilgamesh project is now in its second week of the ICO but compared to other projects I think it is running slow. What could be the reason behind this? I really think that the project will be a good investment since it will be the first books knowledge platform that will be using the blockchain technology.
I believe initially it may be slow but it ultimately go rapid success as I understand it is a digital platform with huge e-books where many attracts for Gilgamesh and start participating even we can participate, readers also can gain GIL tokens.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Gilgamesh project is now in its second week of the ICO but compared to other projects I think it is running slow. What could be the reason behind this? I really think that the project will be a good investment since it will be the first books knowledge platform that will be using the blockchain technology.
Activity: 518
The bounty programme is very good and the reward also amazing.i just applied for the bounty campaign and also joined the telegram group.the admin give good response there.i hope this project will acheive the great success.
It is like having a reputation to work for Gilgamesh bounty as it is a knowledge platform for books which deals better with the social network to acquire knowledge. I joined Telegram too Cool
Gilgamesh tokens will surely work great in the future as the demand for knowledge will never be reduced and eventually it will keep on rising. Hope to see gilgamesh on the greatest heights and also hope that soon the project has good benefits out of the bounty campaigns.
I am hoping also that their token will have a great ervalue in the future for the benefts of the investors. The team and the dev were working hard to achieve their goals and I'm hoping they will be success so that people can start sharing their knowledge to others.
I hope everyone will have their worthy token after ICO end. How long of Gilgamesh Platform token ICO running more?

There are certain challenges and goals for every ICO that aims to meet with the support of managers, supporters, investors, let us hope challenges are met and we all see huge success by keep supporting.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The bounty programme is very good and the reward also amazing.i just applied for the bounty campaign and also joined the telegram group.the admin give good response there.i hope this project will acheive the great success.
It is like having a reputation to work for Gilgamesh bounty as it is a knowledge platform for books which deals better with the social network to acquire knowledge. I joined Telegram too Cool
Gilgamesh tokens will surely work great in the future as the demand for knowledge will never be reduced and eventually it will keep on rising. Hope to see gilgamesh on the greatest heights and also hope that soon the project has good benefits out of the bounty campaigns.
I am hoping also that their token will have a great ervalue in the future for the benefts of the investors. The team and the dev were working hard to achieve their goals and I'm hoping they will be success so that people can start sharing their knowledge to others.
I hope everyone will have their worthy token after ICO end. How long of Gilgamesh Platform token ICO running more?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I knew GIL token sale would be a smooth success, the awareness was large and people are really interested in the project. Live ICO week two on.
Yes. I see their community increasing day by day and their GIL sold out step by step Wink. This ICO really successful!
Activity: 560
I knew GIL token sale would be a smooth success, the awareness was large and people are really interested in the project. Live ICO week two on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Twitter
Week 25.01.2018
Twitter account: @kyxap94
Twitter account link: https://twitter.com/kyxap94
Number of real followers: 759
Ethereum Address: 0x4ed83e973c3e50cfbe483398ab17e347ebd244ce
https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/952269266832764934?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3
Activity: 434
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
What an interesting project! I like what this project's platform has. I know that every project has it's own potential and so same to this great and amazing concept of Gilgamesh. I will stay looking forward to this project.

Thanks for the comment there mate. If you are planning to be active on these project why join the available bounty campaigns or invest now and get  24% bonus that will end in 4 days.
dont waste any more time just join now because you have been missing alot plus your stake will be lower if you take very long to do it  so join when you have time
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
Bounty manager:  

Please check my reports Week 8 (01/08-01/14)
Twitter #67
Facebook #58

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28042096
Now they are resolving queries by email support i hope will get their email id some where in this thread.
Activity: 1064
Bounty manager:  

Please check my reports Week 8 (01/08-01/14)
Twitter #67
Facebook #58

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28042096
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Hi ?im join to telegram and twitter bounty !
Activity: 196
Bounty has turned out to be very large-scale and generous. Every day it attracts more and more people. It is interesting to observe the implementation of this project

You are right. Gilgamesh really attracts a lot of members to join the bounty campaign because of the high rewards and the devs are very active to monitor and update stakes.
Exactly i think that you are true and the Gilgamesh is mass spread and has a great influence in both members and clients.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
What an interesting project! I like what this project's platform has. I know that every project has it's own potential and so same to this great and amazing concept of Gilgamesh. I will stay looking forward to this project.

You are right. Gilgamesh have a very nice features that will surely make them successful in the near future. Also the devs are very active and always respond to all the concerns.
This is what makes this platform an advantage because of their unique features. Gilgamesh will sure make it to the top as they are making more progress as the time pass by. As of now, their ICO is still on going and I think more investors will surely join this project.

It's hard to compare this to other ICOs Aurther. If you look at the team and what they are trying to accomplish. I would assume they are more focused on what they are trying to do in the world and project vs. investing their efforts on investors. It kind of reminds me of old school Mark Zuckerburg attitude... build a great product and value will come out of that.
Activity: 294
it's a good project but its a bit kind'a funny that seems like nobody want to answer the questions "when did this project going to hit the exchanges and what exchanges they are expexting or planning to enlist with???"
Activity: 672

Thanks for the comment there mate. If you are planning to be active on these project why join the available bounty campaigns or invest now and get  24% bonus that will end in 4 days.

If you are so interested in this project, hurry to buy gilgamesh moguls now, then you will receive interest from the bottom. is it a good deal.
Activity: 238
 Article Submission
================
Ethereum Address: 0x44eeAC8E7568D26e0c8e2bD944f677DA680d4B20

Blog Posts:
1. https://steemit.com/investment/@denisemadden/gilgamesh-books-knowledge-platform-ico-live-24-bonus

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
A project that I really like. I like everything: white paper, road map, generosity, unique idea, it is a pity that such a planned and thoughtful projects are few

Well the idea isnt really all that unique there have been a bunch of similar projects in the past. As for the pity part IMO there's a bunch of good projects but they're all buried under the trash
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
just imagine that if hard cap is sold out - 50 Mio GIL -  you joined just the signature campaign and the total number of stakes gained for the signature campaign is 40.000 and u have just 100 Stakes - then you get 25.000 GIL Token - and just imagine that the value of each token is just 0.10 cents.
Pages:
Jump to: