Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 98. (Read 33621 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Gilgamesh white papers seems great it's the to participate in this promising project where I feel safer and secured to invest as it had huge attention of people in the digital world.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
5 days to go before the 24% bonus will decrease. But I am seeing good performance on the project this week. Hope they can reach the cap.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Ethereum Address: 0xE4B7Aaf32C142f6919128ab2085fE0d055bE31aC

Videos:
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VvSHlcuj-w
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I am reading some of the blogpost from other bounty hunters and they are really good. I will be making my own tweet and use their article's link to spread the word about Gilgamesh.
Gilgamesh is really going great with several good reviews untill now due to its major and conceptive idea and also i am sure that it will surely have good benefits in the future. Lets hope the best for gilgamesh and keep investing into it.
Seeing someone who wants to join the bounty campaign of GILGAMESH makes more people want to engage with it like me. Been planning to join the campaign since week 1 but due to some busy schedule I couldn't make some free time to be able to participate with it. Hoping to join sooner or later as GILGAMESH platform looks amazing.
I think you can still join their bounty program because ICO will end at march. The ICO is I think has no major issue as of now so I see some positive outcome of this project. Also, i think more are coming to participate in the ICO because the project seems becoming more popular.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
My blog bounty has not been added admin. For week 7......
Please check once again!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Hello, please tell me how much time is left before the completion of the program of generosity? Will I have time to participate in this charity?
Activity: 182
Well this bounty campain is very successful and getting busier. Day by day different members come in and post thier opinion how the project is doing so far.
Activity: 308
Bounty has turned out to be very large-scale and generous. Every day it attracts more and more people. It is interesting to observe the implementation of this project
Activity: 294
***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***
***PLEASE READ***

Hello Everyone,

We are receiving messages and comments regarding our BitcoinTalk Bounty Weekly Reports. If you have any issue such as: Your reports has not been updated, or your stakes have not been correctly calculated, please only and only send an email to our support team at: [email protected].

We will not be able to respond to queries on different platforms such as Telegram, Discord etc. Please only use email and make sure you wait for 48-72 hours for your issue to be resolved. We do appreciate your support and patience.

NOTE: We only accept your report on BitcoinTalk Bounty Thread on Sundays. Any other form of reporting such as messaging in Telegram or direct message in BitcoinTalk will not be accepted or counted.

Gilgamesh Team,
Thanks for your valuable update and being responsible for the customers who trusted you and we are glad to be part of Gilgamesh a deserving platform.
Activity: 112
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Hello,

You can review the Bounty thread again to find your answer my friend.

Gilgamesh Team,

So there is no limit on shating post in facebook campaign right? Only the unique post is limited to 10. I just notice it when i check the spreadsheet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
When the social media bounty campaign over? Is still several weeks to goes? If yes, I want to participate.

Thank you in advance

you have time until march, this is about two months to earn some good amount of stakes. I will recommend twitter and facebook campains, very good staking, but other campaigns are also interesting.
Activity: 434
Oopsy, We have approximate 2k member at telegram group Smiley. Keep your working and sharing about Gilgamesh and make our community increasing Smiley. Love all who interesting about Gilgamesh like me <3
so many are interested in this project so many who join this bounty, hopefully this project does not disappoint.
Activity: 574
Oopsy, We have approximate 2k member at telegram group Smiley. Keep your working and sharing about Gilgamesh and make our community increasing Smiley. Love all who interesting about Gilgamesh like me <3
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Gilgamesh seems legit with more opportunities, just joined Twitter hope I can share about Gilgamesh to all my friends and spread in groups, I hope we can get 27% bonus even now for participating in ICO  Huh
You made your decisions in the right way and you also wanted your friends to join in their ICO. Well, it seems you fully understand the concept of this project and share them to your friends. I think it is not yet too late to participate in their ICO sale.

I agree, I also always tell my friends about interesting and good projects. Just think, the more people will take part in ICO, the more can we earn, because the company will collect the needed money. Good luck!
I'm fell so sad because of my twitter account not meet the minimum requirements. But i willing to support Gilgamesh as free Smiley because i join telegram bounty and want they successfull to receive GIL asap.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Gilgamesh seems legit with more opportunities, just joined Twitter hope I can share about Gilgamesh to all my friends and spread in groups, I hope we can get 27% bonus even now for participating in ICO  Huh
You made your decisions in the right way and you also wanted your friends to join in their ICO. Well, it seems you fully understand the concept of this project and share them to your friends. I think it is not yet too late to participate in their ICO sale.

I agree, I also always tell my friends about interesting and good projects. Just think, the more people will take part in ICO, the more can we earn, because the company will collect the needed money. Good luck!
Activity: 196
Wow the ICO of this project is launched recently and is trying pretty good so far and I think it is deemed to have a great success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
When the social media bounty campaign over? Is still several weeks to goes? If yes, I want to participate.

Thank you in advance
As I have written before, the Token sale ends on 26 March. I think that Bounty campaign lasts until the end of the Token Sale.
Correct me, if I'm wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: