Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] GN COMPASS OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD - ITO JAN 29TH - page 2. (Read 16522 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Hi, I apologize about the delay. Yesterday I have instructed the smart contract team to begin disbursement. They said the it will take 10 days. I am pressuring them to get it done sooner.

So ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hi, I apologize about the delay. Yesterday I have instructed the smart contract team to begin disbursement. They said the it will take 10 days. I am pressuring them to get it done sooner.

We have been working with our equity investors to finalize investments, plus we have made massive progress on platform development, partnerships etc.

Once our investments are in we will finalize our listing with Bancor.

We don't always check our Bitcoin talks page regularly (we will try to check more often) but if you or anyone has any questions  and wants a quick response please email me directly of ask on our telegram page.

Thank you all so much for your hard work and patience. GN Compass will make you all proud of the project and make you proud to own our tokens.

Kind Regards,

Michael.

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HCRV1gzp81kwL3OwkHttJw
Email: [email protected]

When will you distribute the rewards ?
It's been 3 months !
@zoonosis Do your job and answer us if you don't want the DTs to look after the situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
When will you distribute the rewards ?
It's been 3 months !
@zoonosis Do your job and answer us if you don't want the DTs to look after the situation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
We are waiting for information from bountymanager. Your Social networks are silent. When will  tokens be distributed? Project has alive yet?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello Manager,

Why is Master spreadsheet not access able anymore? when is distribution going to start?
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Dear bounty Manager.Please tell me when the tokens will be distributed?We've been waiting long enough.How much more time is needed?Give please the answer.Thanks.
Suum cuique !
"GN Compass are showcasing our MVP for Canada's first p2p crypto lending app" - GN Compass june 14 in facebook ·
I'm happy for your success. But I did not get my reward for bounty. Specify date of receipt of tokens
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Hello! Dear manager!
I participated in the bounty Articles/Media Campaign
Username: ddteterin

In Articles/Media Campaign spreadsheet: #154  - 30 stakes

But in Master spreadsheet i have only 10 stakes

Please check it and solve the issue.

Thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
My username IvanK.

Please fix my reward in the masterspreadsheet:

master spreadsheet line #249:  22 for twitter and 120 for facebook

It's wrong.

Correct data in the social media spreadsheet:

twitter spreadsheet line #127:   97 tokens
facebook spreadsheet line #104: 123 tokens

Thanks in advance.

Please fix my ploblem
I participate twitter and facebook 15 week,  complete all week, 15x15=225 stake. Me twitter = 136 stake, facebook 228, please review
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello Manager,

my week12 stakes (20 stakes) were not added to the spreadsheet,  
ref post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33807539 ,      
spreadsheet# 17
mastersheet# 247

Please add 20 stakes for week 12 to my stakes calculations. Thanks for your help.

number spreadsheet 132 - tw 270 stake, fb - 370 stake , number spreadsheet 320 - tw 520 stake fb - 577 stake   and  other users not correct stake

WTF??? Master spreadsheet not correct!
Suum cuique !
Thanks for work done, my data is correct.
See little inaccurate in spreadshit - lines 373 and 374 are duplicated.
I wish success to project in live)
Pages:
Jump to: