Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] GN COMPASS OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD - ITO JAN 29TH - page 3. (Read 16531 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good day sir I have a problem in your twitter bounty campaign

Twitter url: @fitz_sanluis
Eth address: 0xfeeBa59a5fb8C62aad012224BF1C2abD68F390da

My work on twitter bounty campaign didnt count
Here are the spreeadsheet number of my claims on twitter campaign spreadsheet number 1250, 1331,  1438, 1530 amd 1639

Thank you
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Hello.Dear manager!
I participated in the bounty Articles/Media Campaign
Username: duosre

In Articles/Media Campaign spreadsheet: #160 #161 #162 #163  -  80 Stacks

But in Master spreadsheet i have only 10 Stacks

Please check it and solve the issue.

Thanks.
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
GN COMPASS MASTER SPREADSHEET

ATTENTION! The master spreadsheet is now posted. We will allow one week for participants to make claims regarding the spreadsheet and we will work with you to settle any problems you may have. If you have any issues, simply SEND GN COMPASS A DIRECT MESSAGE ON BITCOINTALK!!
hello
my manager sees the difference bet in the signature campaign
name: Gelap
number: 29
bets: 150
in the master spreadsheet
name: Gelap
number: 200
bets: 105
please fix my bets manager thank you
Activity: 588
Hello...
I participated in the bounty all weeks(Facebook and twitter)

In Facebook spreadsheet i have 220 Stacks
In Twitter spraedsheet i have 107 Stacks

But in Master spread sheet i have only 24 Stacks for Facebook & I have only 15 Stacks for Twitter.

Please check it and solve the issue.

Thanks in advavance.
Activity: 84
Hello Bounty Manager, Please tell us what the points are displayed in master spreadsheet? It is shares or final coins?
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
Master spreadsheet not correct, I participated in the bounty all weeks(Facebook and twitter), received weekly max stack , in the table on Twitter 75(stake) and facebook 30(stake), why so?
Activity: 462
My username IvanK.

Please fix my reward in the masterspreadsheet:

master spreadsheet line #249:  22 for twitter and 120 for facebook

It's wrong.

Correct data in the social media spreadsheet:

twitter spreadsheet line #127:   97 tokens
facebook spreadsheet line #104: 123 tokens

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
That's great news.The bounty Manager is certainly good.Excellent work.But I join the question asked above in the tables indicated tokens or shares?Thanks.
Bounty manager, in master spreadsheet we see shares or final coins?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
There is an error in the master blog list.
i am joined blog bounty.
I have a total of 110 stakes

But the master list looks 30.

please, correct it.

Blog Bitcoin Username: netkoma
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
Greetings admin am one of the GN Compass bounty participants I just checked the master spreadsheet my total skakes on twitter is 15 why facebook is 144 which did not tally with the stakes on the spreadsheet I have 98 stakes on twitter and on facebook I have 166 stakes and I believe my stakes supposed to be more than that because I didn't miss any week I participated all through please recheck and update my stakes here are my details
Forum name: Coinnumber 
Twitter link: https://m.twitter.com/ShaibuDestiny1 spreadsheet NO: 58
Facebook link: https://m.facebook.com/shaibu.destiny spreadsheet NO: 58
Thanks
Activity: 196
GN COMPASS MASTER SPREADSHEET

ATTENTION! The master spreadsheet is now posted. We will allow one week for participants to make claims regarding the spreadsheet and we will work with you to settle any problems you may have. If you have any issues, simply SEND GN COMPASS A DIRECT MESSAGE ON BITCOINTALK!!
Hello bounty manager!
I am dissapere from twiter spreadlist!
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
Bounty Manager.welcome you.I apologize for disturbing you,but I do have a question.When will the bounty tables be counted?Thanks.
The tables will be updated shortly! We are conducting an extensive final audit in order to eliminate all scam and spam entries!
I'm sorry. of course...  Cool Can you said about deadline for completing audit and how many time will distribution of bounty after this? 
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Bounty Manager, Can we signatures remove?
Bounty Manager.welcome you.I apologize for disturbing you,but I do have a question.When will the bounty tables be counted?Thanks.
The tables will be updated shortly! We are conducting an extensive final audit in order to eliminate all scam and spam entries!
Pages:
Jump to: