Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 💪 HERO | CLOSED. CAN CHANGE SIGS! $ 2,000,000 RAISED - page 8. (Read 73928 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
claimed yesterday but still not receive tokens  Angry Angry Angry Angry

Its almost 3 days that i claim my bounty reward on the hero.io but until now i did not receive yet.

Same here Sad why is that others take an only short period of time? Anyways, the only thing we can do is to wait. I'm checking my MEW account four times a day just for this reward.
Activity: 196
Hi, tell me how can I get my tokens for a bounty company? Where are the tokens sent to the personal account on the project website or to the member's MEW wallet? Thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Am I the only person who didn't receive PLAY tokens from twitter campaign?
Yes, I filled form on the bounties site don't ask me about that...
Has anyone gotten a response from the support yet?

Yes, I got a reply "
please have patience, the payout is done manually and we will pay out everyone one at a time. Please only write us if you have any issues with the bounties, otherwise just be patient. Thank you. "
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
still waiting for the bounty reward, how long should i wait for the announcement!!!
Activity: 172
Has anyone gotten a response from the support yet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
It has been stated  that  it migth take a week to receive the bounty after you claim, as they are doing it manually, I want to appeal to us all to be patient,as we always have good feedback here from the manager, we all waiting for the bounty.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
I'm also waiting for my bounties, but the spreadsheets are several hundred records long, so i think there is no need to worry if someone didn't receive their precious tokens yet.
Activity: 362
hello manager ,i havn't receive my signature bounty , my Bounty Credit Note #220 ,please tell me what's up
Payments are distributed, I have not received it yet, but I'm waiting for my time. Until November 21, you can claim your
Activity: 462
Good day, I'd like to inform you that I received now my bounty rewards in my MEW, I will still support Hero and hold some of my PLAY, God bless you and more success to come in your company.
Activity: 518
I have claimed two days ago but still not receive my payments. lots of people received but ı am waiting Sad I hope i will get soon. Thank
Activity: 243
I have claimed two days ago but still not receive my payments. lots of people received but ı am waiting Sad I hope i will get soon. Thanks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Its almost 3 days that i claim my bounty reward on the hero.io but until now i did not receive yet.

Yeah, we are on the same page mate, I still didn't receive my token yet too. I wonder how long we are going to wait for this things I guess before end of this week we can receive our bounty. Undecided
Guys, are you serious? Just have patience, they are doing this manually as they said many times. PLAY is still not on the exchanges, so no need to hurry, just give the team some time.
Activity: 616
I already get the PLAY,thx.... can't wait for the exchange... hopefully very soon!!!!
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
How long will I receive payments from my signature campaign with others? I have claimed since 3 days ago. How long will the distribution end?
Activity: 462

Yeah, we are on the same page mate, I still didn't receive my token yet too. I wonder how long we are going to wait for this things I guess before end of this week we can receive our bounty. Undecided
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I'm a newbie and am interested in your project. But as I'm too late, I had a question if there any offer in near future..Smiley
Activity: 594
Merit: 506
Tried to claim but says my email doesn't match, and provides part of an email in brackets that is nothing like mine. Contacted the email, hope they sort it, I worked hard for this campaign.

Ticket [#312478]
Pages:
Jump to: