Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] HIGH PAYING BTC SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN (Closed) - page 10. (Read 9970 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Terms 25 post, I think it's very heavy, can you make the terms easier, maybe 20 post is better, I would be interested if you make 20 post

If I'm a jr member already I would joined up here. Yup 25 posts is a little heavy but if the payment is weekly and I think local posts and off topic posts are included so I think we can make 25 posts and this will be worth it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Your Username: betMaster
Position to Apply: Member
Your Current Post Count: 71+1
Your BTC Address: 3HGZqwZtr7xmiwDqhDxcNtscGvXR5cAhaT .
I'll put signature when accepted Smiley .
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
There is no chance for Newbie.  Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Buglab.io
I will change my signature if you accept me..

Name : kuryadi
Current post : 179
Btc addres : 1KAaGHUqkNcha4tpjGetDfXdFokhER1EEs

Please let me know

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Btctalk name : Coins and Hardwork
Current post count : 30
BTC Address : 12yKghiQ3VGhXbYLaTQVmKb9GyqiKMxFCD

Hipe you accepts my application.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
I've seen that you've change the note at the bottom part of the post. Previously you've said that the ICO needs to be in success, so what will happen to the member of these Signature Campaign if it is a unsuccessful. Also, get an escrow so members here will not have a doubt about your campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Lots of red flag, yet people aren't asking questions. The pay is high, yes. But this is a Newbie account running a very LONG campaign without an escrow. My doubts are founded on solid ground.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Btctalk name : trecore4
Current post count : 66
BTC Address:  127rJ7NaurMUpFQcvizgG1oQUknXckQppm

I would like to join sir. It's a pleasure. Thanks.

SIGNATURE UPDATED
Activity: 218
Merit: 110
I would like to join in signature campaign thank you

Btctalk name : status101
Current post count : 49
BTC Address : 34rnZvvHfABmcny1xKruFdm7ioZBeRKTXd
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
Newbie account,no escrow,no reputable manager, lots of required participants with high payouts. These are only my doubts

And self-moderated thread as well. Your doubts are actually reasonable, because it doesn't seem to be a legit signature campaign as a lot of things are noticeable. I would suggest everyone not to join until OP puts the funds in escrow.

The self-moderated thread is to prevent any spam and to ensure this thread stays on point. No posts have been removed, nor would they be as long as it pertains to this signature campaign. There is no escrow as funds from PreICO+ICO will be used to process payouts. Depending on the results of PreICO weekly payouts could become an option.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Newbie account,no escrow,no reputable manager, lots of required participants with high payouts. These are only my doubts

And self-moderated thread as well. Your doubts are actually reasonable, because it doesn't seem to be a legit signature campaign as a lot of things are noticeable. I would suggest everyone not to join until OP puts the funds in escrow.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Terms 25 post, I think it's very heavy, can you make the terms easier, maybe 20 post is better, I would be interested if you make 20 post
Don't bother to suggest this thing since this campaign do have decent payout for entire week of post and you can compare this to those campaign which are running now with 30 post required with less payout.
If you cant make 30 then don't bother to join  Grin Peace yow. I would like to ask if the participants payout funds is on escrow? since I don't see any assurance here. Newbie account,no escrow,no reputable manager, lots of required participants with high payouts. These are only my doubts
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
You should secure participant's payment by Escrowed. As the campaign seems like pretty long, even there no reputable manager.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i want to join

Btctalk name : Vaccinus
Current post count : 1187
BTC Address : 3FzmKJARiqxzsGVpXvSF3XsxFVanUZjqBu
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
Btctalk name : bitjoin
Current post count : 655
BTC Address : 19xSBEnQUfEhesPd93FLkb53x7BAZit8Bd

will change signature and avatar if accepted.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Btctalk name :  Rifat 989
Current post count :  56
BTC Address : 12WdyneqC2dnJMTNNJDU5dmYvuQCHb41g1
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Btctalk name : darel
Rank            : Jr member
Current post count : 61
BTC Address : 16PWiXzuxEJimPMyBEBickatbxLVJ74ak8

Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Username:Aveatrex
current post:113+1
Adress:3LyqSFMDsiG8n7WLAuUoKuKh4j7Raqt5dJ
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
All btc will be paid out 3 days after the ico ends on September 17th. ICO must be a success and raise more then the minimum for signature campaign participants to be paid out, This signature campaign is for the Pre-ICO and ICO. This campaign will run from today until Sep 7th.

Sorry for my skeptical mind but you managing a campaign with a newbie rank is so hard to believe in most of the cases, plus paying participants prior to the success of the ICO is seems fishy for me so it is much better for you to get a well known and reputable campaign manager in able to get more Sig. campaign participants but the escrow part is not needed because as I think you will be getting the fund from the ICO itself. Goodluck for you Signature campaign though.

There was a slight error in the OP. Thank you for pointing that out. The signature campaign will run until Sept. 17th. You are correct, funds for this campaign will come from the Pre-ICO + ICO. Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: