Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] HIGH PAYING BTC SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN (Closed) - page 2. (Read 9970 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
All payouts have been paid. If you have any questions or concerns about your payment, or if you did not get paid and feel you should have please message me. You will get a response from me within 24hours and we will find a solution or explain why payment wasn't sent. Thank you guys. I will post a link to the new bounty thread once it is live.

You're welcome and thank you so much i've received a payments.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I already receive the payment for the week thank you so much Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I received the payment for the week. Thank you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
I confirm I received payment for the full week I posted with Social signature as a Jr Member. Thanks Strawbabies for this campaign management.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
All payouts have been paid. If you have any questions or concerns about your payment, or if you did not get paid and feel you should have please message me. You will get a response from me within 24hours and we will find a solution or explain why payment wasn't sent. Thank you guys. I will post a link to the new bounty thread once it is live.

Wow this is really great, this campaign is really legit. Congrats for this project and to those who got paid. I will wait for the next and new bounty campaign. Hope for the real success of this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
i wish to quit in this campaign
ICO starts on August, 17th,so new campaign should start too around this date.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
ATTENTION - This campaign is now closed. Everyone will be paid in full within 39 hours. There will be a new signature campaign thread, we invite everyone to sign up. A link will be posted once the OP is started. This signature campaign will be managed by yahoo. It will have new signatures and pay rates will be adjusted to reflect a weekly payout structure.
Which campaign will it be?
this signature campaign was closed temporary but the new signature campaign that be managed by yahoo will coming soon, the link will be shared by the OP but not today because the signature campaign still not be started or we wait up to yahoo as the new manager gives announecement about new signature campaign. let us wait and see, i will try to joint on new signature campaign too. 
Activity: 438
ATTENTION - This campaign is now closed. Everyone will be paid in full within 39 hours. There will be a new signature campaign thread, we invite everyone to sign up. A link will be posted once the OP is started. This signature campaign will be managed by yahoo. It will have new signatures and pay rates will be adjusted to reflect a weekly payout structure.
Which campaign will it be?
Glad pre-ICO was a success. But the campaign doesn't stop here, does it? It's still running for ICO till September, 17th?
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
Thank you guys!
The Pre-ICO was a huge success and in the next 48 hours everybody will be paid out what they are owed.

Wow this is really great, i do hope to work here again, waiting for the campaign to reopen. Goodluck on this very good project.
Thank you guys!
The Pre-ICO was a huge success and in the next 48 hours everybody will be paid out what they are owed.
Activity: 673
Merit: 112
umachit.fund
I want to say that my rank has changed now I'm member thank you  I hope you can change that
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Btctalk name : vely064
Current post count : 112
BTC Address : 1P5YqnyGrpNT3n9gDtrZGKTPZkGYPQXCyb
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Btctalk name : weter29
Current post count : 322
BTC Address : 16hz154dQzWL6RjkqNQMr8Hu9oNKBBPVEM

Thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Btctalk name : NelJohn
Current post count : 154
BTC Address : 36X1a29UhpCLCcyJQDNpQtsaH2w36KKEfL

Thanks...
Yes, the same for me last week, so if possible can my rank be upgraded in spreadsheet too as I have now member's signature. Thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hey I just want to inform the OP that my rank just change I'm now a member I hope you can change that Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: