Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]- HMC - HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN - The Gateway to Positive Changes!! - page 2. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: Kingkobra
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kingkobra-3535747
Telegram Username: @Kobra75
Participated Campaigns: Twitter, telegram
Bsc Wallet Address: 0xAeBa4b5fEea2864E4D574E6238feceAc0e9D3A92
Activity: 302
#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: SSSSAAAA
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ssssaaaa-3562864
Telegram Username: @Rifat7999
Participated Campaigns: Twitter, Telegram, Discord,Tik Tok
BSC Wallet Address: 0x2e554F2cBE1969B40F263DcC9e262BC7943B6b84
Activity: 45
I have not received a reward until now. I followed the blog on behalf of udincoin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Another masternode system with scrypt algo. nice project.
Good luck HMC, the future masternode.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
why I not get stake on twitter campaign? because I see my status is accepted in twitter campaign
Also did not get anything for a Twitter company   Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
why I not get stake on twitter campaign? because I see my status is accepted in twitter campaign
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hi, Is there any active dev or staffs here in this thread? No one is answering are questions. Anyway, Im curious why the bounties had suddenly stopped? Is there any problems in the project? How is HMC now? Please update us. Thanks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
How many coins do you need to hold for the Masternode and where can you trade them currently?
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
As I understood the bounty campaign is over. THe promised ammount was not fully spread between participants. The team decided not to pay fully. I'm still doing efforts in my russian thread to communicate with people. But i think team decided not to pay us further and even more not to inform anybody about it.

Very unproffessional way of doing bussiness.

Activity: 721
where should i sell my hmc?
Is it already there?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
I got my payment, thank you! Waiting for news here and in the Telegram.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'll make an announcement these days for the continue or not of the bounty campaign, stay tuned

I hope so I would like to earn enough for a masternode in the future! I got my payment thank you for the prompt payment!
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Overall I have to say that this bounty campaign was among the worst organized of all that I have taken part in.
Changing the rules at will, announcing continuation but then again announcing it has ended and no definitive answer... Hope the actual project goes a bit better. I do see some potential in this coin and would really appreciate more insights and better organization.
At least I have to say the bounty payout went very quickly! Appreciate that!
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
I'll make an announcement these days for the continue or not of the bounty campaign, stay tuned
Can We still take part of this bounty campaign. Appreciate ur quick reply
No, at the moment the bounty campaign is finished
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
I have received my Coins today. Thanks guys it's pleasure to work with you!
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Can We still take part of this bounty campaign. Appreciate ur quick reply
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
No more twitter report will be accepted the time for submitting twitter reports has finished

Hi, What do you mean by that? Is the twitter bounty already ended? So sad I only participated for 1 week  Cry Anyway, It's alright. I hope the bounties ended well. Good luck to your project.
No more twitter report will be accepted the time for submitting twitter reports has finished
Pages:
Jump to: