Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]- HMC - HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN - The Gateway to Positive Changes!! - page 3. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk username:franz1010
Bitcointalk's profile url:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=991570
Tweet/Retweet links:
https://twitter.com/HarvestMnCoin/status/928650025319661568
https://twitter.com/HarvestMnCoin/status/928487057881579520
Twitter's profile url:https://twitter.com/CiccPasticc
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Dear Bounty Manager Luigi.

Please Clarify the amount of Coins earned. Before in spreadsheets there ws no total amount for each campaign. But now I can see that for translation+moderation is very very small amount of coins, I considering this very unfair because some of the ppl earned same stakes just with tweets. Total 2000 for all translators+moderation of topic?? I never seen so cheap translation+moderation of topic. Never

Also in the OP it's mentioned team are giving 40k Coins for all bounty campaign.

I study all spreadsheets and calculate the total amount:

BLOG: 3000 total
Signature: 8000 total
Translation+moderation: 2000 total
Twitter: 5000 Total
Telegram: 129 Users x 5 coins = 645 total

Simple math: 3000+8000+2000+5000+645 = 18465 TOTAL coins you are giving according to spreadsheets. It's not even HALF of 40000 Coins

Please clarify this. We did our Job! We spend our time and who knows how many people buy your coins because of US?
We have decided to pay the half of the amount because the bounty campaign  has lasted only 2 weeks, but for some category like Signature bounty after we've made these payment the bounty campaign will continue and we will distribute the rest of the tokens allocated
Have you read this message? Twitter bounty will finish for sure this week, but other bounties like translation will continue, so it's like that the payment is splitted in two parts.
Don't worry, who has worked will be compensated.
And you can't say that the payment is low, because I don't think that more than 500 HMC is a low amount of coins. (I have worked for a lots of project as italian translator and you haven't my experience, you don't know all the projects that have paid far less than this).
For telegram bounty has been clearly written from the beginning that the payout is 5 HMC.

Thanks for clarification.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Hi Luigi

thanks for the clarification and update.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262

Please Clarify the amount of Coins earned. Before in spreadsheets there ws no total amount for each campaign. But now I can see that for translation+moderation is very very small amount of coins, I considering this very unfair because some of the ppl earned same stakes just with tweets. Total 2000 for all translators+moderation of topic?? I never seen so cheap translation+moderation of topic. Never

Also in the OP it's mentioned team are giving 40k Coins for all bounty campaign.

Simple math: 3000+8000+2000+5000+645 = 18465 TOTAL coins you are giving according to spreadsheets. It's not even HALF of 40000 Coins

Please clarify this. We did our Job! We spend our time and who knows how many people buy your coins because of US?
We have decided to pay the half of the amount because the bounty campaign  has lasted only 2 weeks, but for some category like Signature bounty after we've made these payment the bounty campaign will continue and we will distribute the rest of the tokens allocated
Have you read this message? Twitter bounty will finish for sure this week, but other bounties like translation will continue, so it's like that the payment is splitted in two parts.
Don't worry, who has worked will be compensated.
And you can't say that the payment is low, because I don't think that more than 500 HMC is a low amount of coins. (I have worked for a lots of projects as italian translator and you haven't my experience, you don't know all the projects that have paid far less than this).
For telegram bounty has been clearly written from the beginning that the payout is 5 HMC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Activity: 77
All the bounties have finished at the moment, but for twitter campaign you can send your report until today

We've allocated 40,000 HMC tokens for the bounty campaign, these tokens will be distributed in proportion to the amount of stakes that each bounty campaign participant will earn in each category.

Why in spreadsheet twitter allocate only 25% of 20.000 HMC ? and in thread bounty allocation is 40.000 HMC ?  can u explain ? a minute ago i have 484 HMC and now 242 HMC, can u explain sir ?
We have decided to pay the half of the amount because the bounty campaign  has lasted only 2 weeks, but for some category like Signature bounty after we've made these payment the bounty campaign will continue and we will distribute the rest of the tokens allocated
I think the argument is that they have cut the bounty campaign short. As there was not a timeframe for the campaign specified in the bounty thread it should not effect the bounties, in my view especially not those of the translators as their workload is not effected by the duration of the campaign. That being said the campaign in general was generous.
Activity: 70

We've allocated 40,000 HMC tokens for the bounty campaign, these tokens will be distributed in proportion to the amount of stakes that each bounty campaign participant will earn in each category.

Why in spreadsheet twitter allocate only 25% of 20.000 HMC ? and in thread bounty allocation is 40.000 HMC ?  can u explain ? a minute ago i have 484 HMC and now 242 HMC, can u explain sir ?
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
Maybe the spreadsheets will be changed on the following days, I am discussing with the team

ok sir i am waiting for signature update spreadsheet. thanks and God Bless U
Maybe the spreadsheets will be changed on the following days, I am discussing with the team
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
I have calcolated all the stakes and the amount of HMC earned from each participants of our bounty campaign, please visit the spreadsheets that you can find on the principal post on our bounty thread and if you find some mistake write a post on the bounty thread or on telegram, the payment will be done by the team not from me.

I have seen the signature spreadsheet, can you update my signature sir ?
And i have seen the twitter spreadsheet, thanks for reward and i am still waiting..
Thank you very much and God Bless U sir..
I have calcolated all the stakes and the amount of HMC earned from each participants of our bounty campaign, please visit the spreadsheets that you can find on the principal post on our bounty thread and if you find some mistake write a post on the bounty thread or on telegram, the payment will be done by the team not from me.
Hello Luigi,

please update my wallet address for bounty to HLp1V7QSbMypPtaTopwyD9XirSpRQ4KyAJ .

thanks
Holger
Pages:
Jump to: