Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty how much time to take...to distribute reward. - page 2. (Read 370 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Most of the bounties will take more than 1 month to distribute the bounties and they may take even more than that because some campaign is taking more than 2 months and there is no specific guarantee whether they will pay or not.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
It depends on manager to manager. Good managers like Yahoo, MadZ only take a couple of days to give you the payment, while the other managers like needmoney and aTriz take a lot of time to give rewards since they mostly bring bounty campaigns where reward is given in tokens. The tokens won't carry any value till the time it is listed on the exchange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
I understand your mood, bounty campaigns usually distribute tokens one month after the end of token sale. And some campaigns did not pay off as announced, which is Envion, which released the distribution schedule in January, but now no longer sees the admin on the Telegram group anymore. I think this project has collected enough money from the investor and will not pay the Token for the bounty anymore. So be alert when choosing ICO bounty to participate.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Generally speaking, the distribution of the reward is one month later.
However, if you don't break the rules, most of the time they will pay the bounty on time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
It depends on the campaign manager and the project. If the campaign manager has finished calculating the spreadsheet and sending the results to that project. I think you will soon receive a token. Recently I have participated in some bounty campaigns. take an average of about 1 month to receive. at the end of the campaign
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
The time it takes for the ICO you participated in to give its rightful workers the reward you get during a bounty program usually takes one to two months approximately. But that depends on the ICO you invested in. Some ICOs give the coins right away, some give it in just a week. While some takes one-two months because they first need to finalize documents and datas.
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
Campaign managers says it takes one month to distribute but it really depends on the team. I am waiting for 3 months for one campaign,  the reason is bear market.
Activity: 322
It's up to 2 things. One is manager. If manager is doing the job good and quickly and deliver the spreadsheet to the team then it is up to team's intention.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
Usually, it takes some weeks after the bounty has ended. Or, as you have written, sometimes there are cancellations of bounties and airdrops and project cancellation, I think most of them are scams, if not all of them.
Activity: 406
The distribution takes quite a bit time, around one to two months after ICO. They do this to prevent the dump from the bounty hunters. It's a good technique actually, they wait for the price of the market to be stable before releasing the bounty rewards.
Activity: 392
The distribution of rewards it takes 1 or 2 months after the initial token offering of different bounty, but sometimes it takes a week to distribute it depends on the projects. As of now I am waiting for the payments of other finished bounty I joined.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
Really depends on the project.

Usually it is after the ICO is finished and also sometimes they can have a lock to protect their coin when it goes on exchanges. Always look and ask questions before working on a bounty.
Activity: 30
Awards are paid mainly within 15-45 days after the end of the ICO. But it happens that there are rascals, such as Envion, who since February 14 can not pay the received awards to their participants.
Is this an isolated case when some project does not make payments to participants? I have heard that every third or even second project has such problems.
Activity: 448
Is take week or month, or sometime cancel bounty.

It usually depends on the number of entries. Sometimes it takes a week and sometimes it takes a month. Also another factor that affects bounty distribution is the manager. Some managers make the work easy and less times to distribute stakes while some make it hard.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
It depends on how the bounty manager decides.
It can be distributed immediately when the ICO ends or on the week after or sometimes it can be distributed after some months after the ICO in order to protect the investors and the project from the bounty dump that takes the price down.
If the project gets cancelled you might get nothing, and even if you get something they are worthless. This is a risk you are willing to take when you join a bounty.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300

Bounty will get cancelled only if the ICO pre-sale and Crowdsale requirements were not fulfilled or given soft cap was not achieved. This also depends on the companies prospects how to proceed with that but they do cancel it something goes wring with that.

Apart from this, stake distribution is really pain staking process where manager has to go through each and every type of bounty program and check the users work. Allot the stakes accordingly and then distribution this way takes almost 2 weeks to the one month. Mostly they will distribute them after the ICO has finished.  Depending upon the manger you can get stakes as early as within one week. But thats too rare, just expect one month time.
Activity: 249
Usually it takes from three weeks to a few months, mostly a month. And only after ICO the reward distribution begins. There are Bounty which pay rewards during a year. For example, Beluga Pay will pay rewards during a year.
Activity: 140
We never can tell. It depends upon the decision of the developer or the bounty manager. It depends also if your bounty is a legit one or if your unlucky, there will be no payment if it was a scammed bounty.
Activity: 287
This period can last from several weeks to several months after ICO.
The last case happens when the market are fallng.
Usually bounty distribution occures in 1 month.
Activity: 154
Well, bounties tells you how long their ico will be.
Sometimes, they post weeks on spreadsheets or in their thread.
After an ICO ends, you have to wait for at least a month for them to distribute their token with the participants.
Pages:
Jump to: