Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY HUNTER TIPS and HOW TO EARN SOME POINTS. - page 4. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 0
Thank you very much for the tips. Big help from a new member like me
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
participate in the signature bounty to get more rewards...
Activity: 75
I took note of these. Thank you Smiley. Its good to be aware always and lets just be careful and mindful of our future activities in this forum.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
This is a very useful post, but still i dont think all newbie will help this, because the real problem for them is that some of them are too lazy to read some topics, all they wanted is to earn and earn. Thats why some of them are subjected to some punishment like banning of their account.
But still lets post and post some of this but in the right thread only, to make them understand the things they need to do.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
ADDITIONAL TIPS: Please Do not post a limited poster/shitposter. Construct your word at least 150 characters or more.

According to your criteria, your post is just a shitpost (=
TC gave good tips. But one of the problem of this forum, and of people in general - they can't read and understand what they read.. So we have tons of  shitposts, without any useful information.
Bla bla bla ... coin ... bla bla bla ... join.
Activity: 12
thank you  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
ADDITIONAL TIPS: Please Do not post a limited poster/shitposter. Construct your word at least 150 characters or more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Thanks for the post bro it's always good to learn a few more tips even when you are not a newbie anymore, there are still lots of things to learn.

Welcome!,  If you want to learn more you can visit META THREAD, there are lot of instruction overthere.

Good place to be educate yourself, but even in services , you can learn if you read carefully the guidelines from the moderator in the first thread on the "economy/market/service" forum. Just be ready to all competitors around the world as a bounty hunter. This mean war for sure!
Thanks for the post bro it's always good to learn a few more tips even when you are not a newbie anymore, there are still lots of things to learn.

Welcome!,  If you want to learn more you can visit META THREAD, there are lot of instructions overthere.
Activity: 294
New knowledge is needed. The information is changing, conditions are changing. The concept of the business is also subject to change and the need to keep under control. Most importantly, our work brings income.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
BRI
Activity: 154
Activity: 121
Useful tips and good info.Thanks for sharing  Smiley
Activity: 5
Thanks for the tips, i learn about what i do in my account but the way thanks to your tread Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
" It doesnt matter if the manager is newbie or not but it will be suspicious if the manager will be a newbie"

Imo thata's kind of really important thing
I have a question about the NO.8. It seems that not using the bold and colorful font? can someone give me an example?

For bounty hunter, the forum did not prohibit owing multiple account. Some bounty campaign has a task about follow in twitter and facebook, is it illegal to use a lot of accounts to get the account?

Nope! having a multiple account is very prohibited and if found out that you have a multiple account. It will be given a sanctions by DT or any staff on BTT. Just refrain from doing it or else something COOL will happen xD:D. It means on your question that you must construct with sense.
At First  I Respect you. Great Post..It's  Helpful Bitcointalk User Brand New, Newbie, Jr member and other  also. Thankyou for discussion this topic.Some times many people don't Read full topic and don't understand how to work. Really Nice...
Thankyou....

Hello! I just want to remind you on your post. Please construct your grammar and your sentences correctly it must not have too many functuations. Well appreciated man, Thank you and Godbless!..
Activity: 3
I have a question about the NO.8. It seems that not using the bold and colorful font? can someone give me an example?

For bounty hunter, the forum did not prohibit owing multiple account. Some bounty campaign has a task about follow in twitter and facebook, is it illegal to use a lot of accounts to get the account?
Activity: 252
At First  I Respect you. Great Post..It's  Helpful Bitcointalk User Brand New, Newbie, Jr member and other  also. Thankyou for discussion this topic.Some times many people don't Read full topic and don't understand how to work. Really Nice...
Thankyou....

WELCOME, I just want to help everybody and lessen their problem thats my purpose on creating this topic i  hope you will share this to everyone so that you can help also Cheesy

Yes i will be sure to share this information to my friend specially for newbi because i think all people here this post is very important.
Beside of that, with your ability and kind, i hope you dont stop to create another post which can help member again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Thanks for this i will take note of this.

yeah you must really take note of this if you have a good intention to every project and you cooperate you will get what you deserve. try joined other campaign. there is lot of good out there.

Where did you check good project out there? What do you do before decide to join or not?
In mine, i always check that the project has working product, because if it has it so its good project

I do always visiting their white paper and balancing their timeline. You can choose a project, by depending on the demand of people and time. Just for example token is "Hacken (HKN)", this project target cyber security. I do invest a lot of money just to avoid absolute losing money ( other important data ) from hacker. Just adding some sight and other info I experienced. 
Pages:
Jump to: