Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY HUNTER TIPS and HOW TO EARN SOME POINTS. - page 6. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 13
How about removing negative trust? As per my observation its not easy to remove the negative trust weather that negative trust was given without valid reason but because of personal issues and not related to violation of btt rules.

On that question I cannot answer to that because it will depend on the person who give you a negative trust. maybe by asking for a second chance well be good? hmmf I dont know I hope they will give consideration to the person and give a warning first before judging to quick.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
How about removing negative trust? As per my observation its not easy to remove the negative trust weather that negative trust was given without valid reason but because of personal issues and not related to violation of btt rules.
Activity: 42
thank you for the information you share with us, hopefully this information is useful in hunting tokens .. success for all of us
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Yeah and I always keep an eye out for the different programs that structure themselves into 'stakes'. This means that the more popular bounty campaigns might not always be best, as your stake gets diluted in a larger pool of bounty recipients.

This is the reason I like the current bounty campaign I'm part of - it provides actual tokens for the campaign and not just a split of stakes (which is also impacted by if the organisation will hit their market cap).
I have joined to trade crytocurrency last 3 months, but I just joined bounty campaign recently. I joined every campaigns which i'm qualified without checking for scam ico, they waste our time .  Thanks a lot for your sharing, your tips is very useful
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
This will help a lot to the newbie because many people who don't have will keep asking how to earn and how to join the campaign. This instruction will help them to find the best campaign and start working according to the rules mentioned by them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
So, u mean if project managers` rank newbie, but there has whitepaper,roadmap,telegram,signature,fb,twitter and website. just ignore that? Am i right?)
Activity: 322
Awesome tips there. But also it is good to approach every bounty projects from a perspective of an investor, lest you do work and labour for a totally worthless coin. It's quite painful experience those.
At First  I Respect you. Great Post..It's  Helpful Bitcointalk User Brand New, Newbie, Jr member and other  also. Thankyou for discussion this topic.Some times many people don't Read full topic and don't understand how to work. Really Nice...
Thankyou....

WELCOME, I just want to help everybody and lessen their problem thats my purpose on creating this topic i  hope you will share this to everyone so that you can help also Cheesy
Thank you for the tips.

no worries you can join lot bounties over there very nice and very trusted project..
Activity: 9
Thank you for the tips.
Activity: 532
At First  I Respect you. Great Post..It's  Helpful Bitcointalk User Brand New, Newbie, Jr member and other  also. Thankyou for discussion this topic.Some times many people don't Read full topic and don't understand how to work. Really Nice...
Thankyou....
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Nice info sir, becarefull for all my friends, im bounty and sigature campage, now still learn for findding project very trusted,
Good luck all friends
Move and fly to the moon
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
The 16-digit password is not hacked Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
Nice post, this will prevent newbies asking the same questions over and over again. Almost everyday the same topic is created by newbies. Thanks for this tips.

Yeah it is such a pretty good idea. It prevents other members here asking always. It help me also because I am not really good at choosing bounties. 
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
i just ride the wave who participated in bounty, if many legendary member joined, i think its a good bounty
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
Nice post, this will prevent newbies asking the same questions over and over again. Almost everyday the same topic is created by newbies. Thanks for this tips.

Yeah it is such a pretty good idea. It prevents other members here asking always. It help me also because I am not really good at choosing bounties. 
Thanks for this i will take note of this

you can also visit the thread in meta  there is also a further instruction overthere.
Thanks for this i will take note of this.

yeah you must really take note of this if you have a good intention to every project and you cooperate you will get what you deserve. try joined other campaign. there is lot of good out there.
Pages:
Jump to: