Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are a job? - page 34. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 01:15:25 PM
Bounty hunting, generosity is not the main job! This is an additional income in your free time. After all, it is an unstable income. Therefore it is impossible to consider it as the main income!
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 25, 2018, 01:12:57 PM
Most people consider their main work is Cryptocurrency. They were able to have a very large income from investing. Investing is a way to get money fast. And they're also doing a job as a bounty hunter. Sure to be a bounty hunter they can also get a free token.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
if I think the hunter is also a job, bro. because in my opinion everything that can make money certainly in a way that does not violate the rules of religion is work bro .
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 01:11:57 PM
Do not make the position of bounty hunter as permanent. Make it a supporter in everyday life. This is freelance. You can do it anytime and anywhere. But, try to find work in the real world that is feasible and the results are clear. Because being a bounty hunter is significant income and there are still many projects that do not pay.
i am not a fan of bounty campaigns and i think that there are better ways to earn money that participating in bounties
Activity: 490
September 25, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
if you can make enough money fom this i think you can call it ypur main job especially if you do not work anywhere else
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 25, 2018, 01:10:42 PM
Do not make the position of bounty hunter as permanent. Make it a supporter in everyday life. This is freelance. You can do it anytime and anywhere. But, try to find work in the real world that is feasible and the results are clear. Because being a bounty hunter is significant income and there are still many projects that do not pay.
Activity: 606
September 25, 2018, 01:07:15 PM
Nice become bounty hunter for my job, I have stay more than one years for bounty hunter is my job, every day looking new campaign and doing task of bounty campaign I joined, when received payment checking market to sell it.
Activity: 131
September 25, 2018, 01:07:08 PM
for me, hunter bounty is a job in my spare time but also for additional income, even for some people it can be the main income if you have free time because you can get great results.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 01:04:18 PM
I think bounty can be both a full-time job and a part-time job. It all depends on how you feel about bounty.
Activity: 120
September 25, 2018, 01:01:49 PM
Of course, bounty is part of the time, because the company is not as stable and reliable as the real work. Moreover, today the bounty campaign is not as profitable as before
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
September 25, 2018, 12:51:16 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

It depends on the person. If you are willing to spend all your time on this then this can become a full-fledged daily work. But I think that for most people it's just an extra earnings, because of its lack of stability.
Activity: 157
September 25, 2018, 12:48:57 PM
Well yeah, for many people it's a job cause they spend days to create content, translate, repost, leave posts etc. It's a job that really needs attention and hard working. Try to shot a good video about some ICO, you'll see that's not easy.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
bounty is a very important part of the cryptocurrency and an excellent additional income
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 08:52:06 AM
No, For me bounty hunting is my part time job or extra job because crypto for now is not yet stable and there's so many ICO project not successful.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2018, 08:31:18 AM
This isn't work. It can be considered such only if you'll use it to pay for utilities and buy food.  Here is only under such a set this will be work.
Why, it's a job, too. Many people have a second job, money from which they do not spend on all of the above. And postpone or save up. You can take the cryptocurrency to your piggy Bank.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
September 25, 2018, 08:20:41 AM
It depends on you work amount, your number of campaigns, you can do it if you want to - you can make it a job, but it will be extremely hard to predict the amount you are going to make and how much you will make.
The last time I checked, a job is something you should be able to collect something tangible regularly from which I do not think bounty can fill that gap.

I may be wrong, but the thing with bounty is that it should be classified as something passive, or probably a way of just doing some things just to hold on to some coins or tokens for the long term and nothing more. Like you said, you cannot even predict what you are going to make at the end when it is not like you are on a salary scale.
Activity: 406
September 25, 2018, 05:29:05 AM
For some people they considered it as their full time job because they earn a lot from it in several ways. For me, I have a full time job and I only considered it as a part time job. I only do it on the side. Bounty hunting is actually profitable if you have higher ranks and you stay in the campaign for a long time.
Activity: 63
September 25, 2018, 05:22:04 AM
why not. i have seen people making decent income from it. you can too
Activity: 644
September 25, 2018, 05:20:04 AM
Maybe if I would argue that this is not a job. But I consider that this extra activity for me as I still have a job in the real. And sometimes this activity is capable of giving me a very good result. And I am very happy to get to know the world of Cryptocurrency this and I hope that this world can continue to grow.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 04:59:35 AM
This isn't work. It can be considered such only if you'll use it to pay for utilities and buy food.  Here is only under such a set this will be work.
Pages:
Jump to: