Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are a job? - page 37. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 23, 2018, 12:12:41 PM
Yes, I agree you can write posts and this is useful for development in the crypto currency. You can learn more about everything from the crypt world. About the course of the crypt, which is already on its feet and is moving higher and higher. Yes, only that they write good money on this earn, like I do not know. I can not earn and dolora.To the company is bad, then bad luck. As they say, patience, and
Activity: 69
September 23, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
I participated in the bonus campaign as a side job, it helped me earn more. I have a job outside. But I also have a friend who considers this his main job.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 12:05:38 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
some people take it as their personal job even if there is some risk on it unlike having a real job in real life where is your future is more secured unlike working in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://moviehdinfo.com
September 23, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
It depends on people and there needed If they need additional income most of are can manage there jobs and bounties no issues for that but need to work hard for this and also If there doing only bounties they have free time for a day and should do more and more and earn more
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
For me, It's a job because you can earn money through this.. It gives you an income to support your needs. But it depends on people if they want to do this as full timer or as a part time job. People now a days are looking for a part time job for an extra income.. I suggest this kind of job (bounty hunters) no need to spend your time too much.
Activity: 29
September 23, 2018, 11:43:16 AM
Someone who gets 1 $ or less  per hour in his country can do this kind of occupation as a full job.
Activity: 322
homt.net
September 23, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
I think bounty hunter is a job in my spare time to get additional income. I can do this everytime and everywhere. When I got a breaktime on my main job I can so this job without disturbing my breaktime. This kind of job so easy and fun.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 23, 2018, 11:40:33 AM
If what is happening now with the price is the birth of a new trend, then the bounty will be okay and we will live again!
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 11:40:25 AM
Of course for me it is considered to be a job since we are rewarded or we are paid for the the task we complied. Bounty hunting for me is not a difficult job but profitable since we paid by tokens and we can sell the token after it appeared in the market.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
September 23, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
Yes, Bounty hunting is my current job in my spare time because I am just a student and I have many free times so I do Bounty hunting every time I'm free, I suggest this also to others even they have jobs because it is a great additional income for some of you and a great part-time and a good source of income for some of you all you need to do is patience, hard work and a good time management.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

It depends on the situation if the bounty can sustain his or her needs. Also if he or she is in a high rank bounty hunter and his or her income can sustain his needs. For those who has a job a stable job it can be their extra job which can give them extra income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
In my opinion, Bounty can only be a part-time job! Income from bonuses is not large and unstable!
Some Bounty programs are quite attractive, so I usually choose so
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
September 23, 2018, 10:45:21 AM
I think being a participant in a bounty is one of the jobs and might be able to produce if done properly. but it can't be used as a benchmark for your finances because every payment that you get might take time
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
September 23, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
In my opinion, of course, yes, since the bounty hunter is a very heavy profession, there are many options depending on how many bounties companies participate in hunter, a participant can take part in 5 or even 10 bounty companies and there too have their own
Activity: 602
September 23, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
Yes it is. Bounty hunter is a job because it exert efforts and all your efforts are being paid off. Even if it will last for how many months you get your money, we can also say that its also a job because your brain is functioning and at the same time you are gaining profits.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 23, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
I think it's not a job, even if u earn enough to exist. Bounty hunting is not an interesting work and you give this little time. I think it's more like a part time job

Yeah, everyone has their own opinion.
So, according to you, Is bounty hunting not an interesting work?,
then why are you still here, dude?
Maybe you can share your experience here.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
I consider this activity is work, and definitely not bad work. New promising projects are constantly appearing. And with them and bounty campaign. The main thing is to believe in yourself and do it more carefully.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 09:58:48 AM
Bounty cannot be used as a job, because the time to get a prize takes a long time
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
September 23, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
for me by following the bounty is a side job or taking my free time to make money. because by following the bounty I have a little extra money for my life.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 23, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

Since I rank up and made some profits from my past campaign I made it, a full-time job you can start bounty campaign as a part-time job when all your rewards from your earlier haven't come yet, but once you have enough earnings you can start to organize and make it a full-time job.
Pages:
Jump to: