Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars - page 10. (Read 28295 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 107
November 16, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
Actually, I agree with you, hate to see bounty hunters begging for their rewards, but that becomes a problem sometimes there are some bounty hunters who ruin the atmosphere, for example they discuss bounty but not exactly and many of them ask for exchanger problems even though the ico hasn't finished selling it maybe that caused ico to be reluctant to give rewards to bounty hunters (not all parties ico)
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
Yes bounty hunter are not begger we are working hard for what we are getting if we don't put money but will are contributing what we can.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
In that case, I think bounty hunters are not beggers it's true but they deserve to get rewarded from that projects they are promoting.
Sometimes many bounty managers are made mistake and that's why bounty hunters are getting excited about their reward. Every project manager should respect each and every bounty hunters so that they can get more confidence in working into it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 16, 2018, 03:21:36 PM
bounty hunters are not beggars and so should be respected in every way possible and should be given the preferences that they deserve because they participate in a more sensitive area in the search for funds for the projects in which they participate in.

But even in the project management team are seeing bounty hunters as hungry, and are very dumbfounded in answering them. Have made many others as investors also see them like that
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 16, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
I am a bounty hunter and I really understand what you are saying, although many say that bounty hunters get free coins but in reality it's not free because we also need capital, even though it's small but in essence it's not free, anyway we work becomes very reasonable if we are paid and it is also very reasonable when we demand to be paid
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
i am a bounty hunter and i am not a beggar.
i am doing this kind of this like an investor.
yeah i am not giving any amount but i am putting my load work onto this.
if being  a bounty hunter is a beggar then all beggar is innovative then!
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 16, 2018, 03:12:15 PM
bounty hunters are not beggars and so should be respected in every way possible and should be given the preferences that they deserve because they participate in a more sensitive area in the search for funds for the projects in which they participate in.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
It's easy to teach projects how to respect their bounty hunters: if a team doesn't want to pay for our work, we can easily tell the community the truth about it by wearing signatures saying "/projectname/ is a scam" and creating tweets, posts, articles, videos about it. But we should work together and support each other in these cases.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 16, 2018, 03:06:18 PM
There are bounty hunters who know their place. You have to work if you want a reward. Asking for tokens is not a solution
copper member
Activity: 294
November 16, 2018, 03:01:50 PM
A lot of time and energy is spent on bounty hunting which makes it a real time job and every labourer also deserves his wage so every bounty hunter deserves to be rewarded. The challenge these days however is that a lot of those tokens eventually are worthless even when they get to the exchange maybe due to a shitty project or scam. It is not enough to be rewarded with tokens but valuable ones
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 03:01:39 PM
I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.

I totally agree with what you said there. Bounty hunters are definitely not treated right from some of the bounty managers out there. And as I'm always sayin even though we aren't investing our money in some project we are investing our time in it, which for me personally and I believe other bounty hunters too means alot. So yeah we should be treated better for our time and work we do.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 02:44:00 PM
Yes, indeed, I had this several times. After the bounty I didn't have any rewards, although other participants already had distribution. And I had to write bounty managers and find out what was the matter. This is not a very pleasant feeling and you really feel like a beggar. But I want to say that not everyone acted fairly. There were those who simply said that the distribution was over and that was all. I couldn't prove anything and didn't get anything.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 16, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
A beggar go to the street and beg for alms without a sweat. Bounty hunters have to work first before they get their tokens after many weeks of posting in this forum. A bounty hunter can't become like a beggar if they start to claim their tokens after for some weeks. Others are not so lucky to get their tokens because the bounty turned to scam. The present situation of the market will surely affects the distributions of tokens so expect a delay and try to have patience while waiting.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
Right! The bounty hunter is not a beggar at all. They do not invest money but still get the money and free coins. In order to do so, hunters have to work hard to find good bonuses. Successfully participate in signature campaigns. This takes a lot of time.
Agreed, although the bounty hunters do not invest money in projects but they still invest a lot of time to complete the tasks of the project, they are more hardworking than any investor, they contribute and receive the reward is correct, there is no reason to say they are beggars. The beggar is only for those who do not contribute, lazy in all activities and waiting for others to donate money to them, bounty hunters have no similarities to this, saying they are true beggars is an insult to them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 16, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
Fully agreed with your opinion that bounty hunters give their precious time to promote the projects and they get huge volume growth due to this widespread promotion through their solid media profiles. They don't get anything free and they get paid for their valued time.
Activity: 585
November 16, 2018, 09:45:18 AM
Right! The bounty hunter is not a beggar at all. They do not invest money but still get the money and free coins. In order to do so, hunters have to work hard to find good bonuses. Successfully participate in signature campaigns. This takes a lot of time.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 16, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
If you feel that you are being degraded  for being a bounty hunter and you want special treatment, why not try to invest some money to that project so that you'll  get the respect you want. Some bounty hunters are so impatient to wait. I dont know if it is greed or they dont enough money to buy food so they force the team or bounty managers to distribute the bounty token immediately. Please understand the current situation of the market, no project wants to get rekt this time, they need good timing, please understand if they are delaying the distribution. Im a bounty hunter too but i understand the investors are the first priorities to get their token so as a bounty hunter i understand that i need to wait patiently.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
November 15, 2018, 06:38:37 AM
Bounty hunters aren't beggars , yeah, they just complete their job and they want it to be payed in time, nothing more. We are facing negative attitude from bounty managers and so on
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 15, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
bounty hunters do work and are promised payments according to what they do, when not paid, it must be claimed, because it is a right that must be accepted by the bounty hunter, and is an obligation that must be fulfilled by the company. For that, what should be the right, we must claim it and not beg to be given the promised token
If the team behind are legit and decent then there's no need for begging the rewards that should be belong to the bounty hunters, like what you have said it should be rewarded accordingly as it was been work properly, its an obligation for the team to give the stake correctly and no need to beg for it, but things happen for a reason and we should learn from it.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 15, 2018, 05:47:59 AM
I am also sorry that now it has become a normal situation when bounty hunters beg for their reward, and investors sitting sometimes in the same telegram, enter into a dialogue and try to humiliate them. Not all investors find out about the project thanks to the bounty program, but many. But there are such hunters who really beg for rewards, although they didn't fulfill the conditions. These are really annoying.
Pages:
Jump to: