Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars - page 11. (Read 28295 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 15, 2018, 05:38:29 AM
I do believed everything we ask from BM and ICO teamembers are like our salary because we don't ask it for free. We work hard for it, we spent our time, efforts and even our knowledge. Sometimes they really get annoyed to us( bounty hunter) because we often ask regarding our token. If they provide us date and fulfill their words, I don't think we have the reasons to beg in their main channel. We are not beggars, we work for it, even airdrop participants work for it.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 15, 2018, 05:24:29 AM
bounty hunters do work and are promised payments according to what they do, when not paid, it must be claimed, because it is a right that must be accepted by the bounty hunter, and is an obligation that must be fulfilled by the company. For that, what should be the right, we must claim it and not beg to be given the promised token
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 05:10:32 AM
That is what I sometimes see, it will be very difficult to achieve success, of course, the new ICO project for example there are no bounty hunters, so bounty hunters should not be treated like beggars, because they have worked hard to achieve the success of the project, with them spending their time to promote for the sake of projects that are supported can achieve success and success, so they are very worthy to get a reward from their hard work.
Activity: 912
November 15, 2018, 05:00:51 AM
Although bounty hunters do not invest in a project, they also need to get their tokens, because the time they spent can be equated to financial investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 15, 2018, 04:53:59 AM
I support you, although bounty hunters are not protected, but we should protect ourselves, we should have our own dignity! If someone is willing to build a hunter community, then I will be happy to join and boycott the garbage bounty and share trading experience!
Activity: 248
November 15, 2018, 04:46:32 AM
I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.

I totally agree with your valid opinion,bounty hunters are not beggars,we always put in a lot of hard work into the ICO campaign success, so we are suppose to compensated proportionally and not treated as beggars. Thanks for voicing out!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 04:32:25 AM
in this bounty hunter is indeed considered one eye. This did not escape the free coins obtained though honestly sure bounty hunter not to say like that. Moreover, the bounty hunter has always been accused of being a perpetrator of the fall in price after entering the market and ICO is bad enough. When the bounty helps in the marketing field and without this, a small ICO the possibility to succeed. reasonable if necessarily has to be paid and not beg or ask.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
November 15, 2018, 03:19:32 AM
I agree. Bounty hunters are not to be treated as a common beggars. They should be treated as an employee. Because they are working also for the marketing of the ico project. And they should be given privilege. Because we spend time on the project rather than spending time with the family. And the ico project should also be thankful on the bounty hunters because we don't know, the reason for big investors to come, all because of the bounty hunters.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 07:00:31 AM
If we compare the earnings of bounty hunters in 2017 and 2018, it is very different. Began to earn much less. One of the main reasons is a large number of Scam projects. And projects that do not even collect soft cap. I think we need to work for the future and the received tokens will bring profit not earlier than in 1 or 2 years.
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 14, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
I agree. Bounty hunters are not beggars and ICO's should not put them in a situation where in they have to ask for their coin. It is something they worked hard for and they deserve to be treated properly. ICO's should keep their word and should inform bounty hunters if there are delays. Transparency can go a long way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 14, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
That is true ,bounty hunters are not beggars , without this bounty hunters , the newly launched  ICO projects  might not be successful, bounty hunters are of great help in promoting the platform of a certain ICO project, they help through different bounty campaign in a,certain projects , the bounty hunters are exerting time and effort ,so they should also be rewarded for their participation in the bounty projects.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 03:32:46 AM
On my on understanding what I have to say is this not all the bounty hunters are beggars the ones that beg for free tokens are the lazy ones a serious bounty hunter can not come along to you for free tokens rather he will depend on the ones he receive for participating in some bounty programs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 03:17:41 AM
Bounty hunters are a very important link in the development of the project . The development of the project and the number of investors also depends on their number and work. They advertise the project, the product and increase public interest in it. This is work that must be paid with dignity. And it is a pity that many projects do not fulfill their obligations to them . It shows the face and reputation of the project
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 11, 2018, 10:11:00 AM
It so annoying to hear such statement as begging in bounty hunting the truth is bounty hunters are one of this who invest in a project most despite the fact that their don't invest physical cash but the time and energy invested is also a thing of high value too, there is a saying that goes that time is money.
Activity: 786
November 11, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.

You are on point, the case is some people called us beggars because we beg the management in exchange for the effort done, but we could not change that, the point is, we have the right to claim whatever remuneration we had in exchange for the work we've done in the course of time, i think people should understand that there are no more free at this time, everything is paid in money or in any other type, as long as you do your job as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
November 11, 2018, 06:14:48 AM
Bounty participants are not beggars, but they are workers in making bounty promotions, so if the quota has not been given clearly they will complain for the work they have done in accordance with the rules.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 05:18:03 AM
With the participation of the administration of the forum this issue can be solved. The forum administration should protect the interests of the forum participants. Altcoinstalks is already deciding whether to carry out verification on the forum itself, which will mean passing KYC checks for all ICO teams that will launch ICO projects on this forum.

I completely agree with your suggestion. That is the best option and it would also be quite easy to implement.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
November 11, 2018, 03:30:19 AM
I am a bounty hunter for less or more than a year, and I will say that I'm not a beggar because I have a real job ( office job ). This bounty hunting is just my sideline and nothing more. I do this because I learn and earn too, just like hitting two birds with one stone( just to be practical on my time and using it on the smartest way ). I earn a few dollar sometimes but it's okay, as long as I learn and enjoying what I'm doing here.
Activity: 406
November 11, 2018, 03:21:32 AM
Let us look at 2 different views.

Some of the bounty hunters are doing their best to cheat in the bounty campaign making them similar to the attributes of being a beggar. They spend their time creating multiple accounts to spam and create toxicity inside the forum as well as in the social media.

However, there are also some bounty hunters who are true to themselves which makes them the most affected victim in the long run of advertisements due to the wasted time and effort.
November 11, 2018, 02:09:07 AM
In some sort I agree with you. But many bounty hunters cheat and for bad work they demand payment of tokens. Also bounty campaigns in social networks are useless because they do not benefit the project.
Pages:
Jump to: