Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars - page 2. (Read 28295 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 04, 2019, 12:38:56 PM
Any work, whatever it is, should be paid accordingly. Bounty hunters do some work to promote projects while spending their time. To evaluate its quality is one question, and not to pay for the work done is another thing altogether. We should not beg, managers should pay everyone according to the terms of the campaign.

They almost say that bounty hunters might benefit more if the payment should be in a fix price like choosing USDT over their own token in terms of distribution for the sake of the bounty hunters.
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
February 04, 2019, 12:35:33 PM
I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.

Then we should be aware of the condition especially the present condition of the market and the project itself first before we complain and say that they need to pay us right ahead.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
February 04, 2019, 12:29:09 PM
Those aren't beggars, at the same time other people make them to beg what they deserved.
You know, sometimes ICOs don't make payouts in due time and as a result most of hunters suffer from this.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
February 04, 2019, 12:20:25 PM
I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

bounty hunters tokens are not given away and are not an advertising airdrop but a reward in exchange for the promotion of the ico on the forum and on social networks
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
February 04, 2019, 12:11:34 PM
Its not right to beg after hardworking to spread a project awareness but actually some bounty hunters don't know the value of been a bounty hunter ,if they know what a bounty hunter means they won't beg ,without bounty hunters many project won't spread to some extents and  only few will know about the project
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
February 04, 2019, 12:10:46 PM
The attitude of some bounty managers to bounty hunters is just so horrible, is as if bounty hunters ate begging for tokens.  After working so hard to promote a particular project for many weeks, the bounty manager or even some investors will be saying that stake of the bounty hunters should be spread over theirs, this is absolute nonsense.  Bounty hunters should be well treated in all respect, as many bounty hunters that have worked, they shouldn't be begging bounty managers before their stakes are awarded. Bounty managers should always remember that they are hunters too and as the hunters have a strong ability to promote a particular project so also they have the ability to tarnish the image of such project and bring it down.
Yes it is possible. Often bounty hunters made noises after refusing payments, and they were rewarded. Unfortunately, this does not help if the resulting asset is not being traded anywhere.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
February 04, 2019, 12:09:10 PM
Bounty hunters contribute greatly to the success of numerous ICOs but as much as I would like to blame most bounty managers, the fact is that most of them does their work quite well and the problem originates from the people who own the project's, some of them turn to wolves after their ICO is over..
Well most of them contribute to the success of the project, many are using fake accounts for campaigns like Facebook and Twitter. Which actually results in the loss or brings no value to the ICO projects.
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 11:48:11 AM

Bounty hunting is also a job by a freelance job to be more specific and as a bounty hunter they should be given what they should and not till begging for what is supposed to be theirs.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
February 04, 2019, 11:41:29 AM
Bounty hunters contribute greatly to the success of numerous ICOs but as much as I would like to blame most bounty managers, the fact is that most of them does their work quite well and the problem originates from the people who own the project's, some of them turn to wolves after their ICO is over..
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 11:33:17 AM
The attitude of some bounty managers to bounty hunters is just so horrible, is as if bounty hunters ate begging for tokens.  After working so hard to promote a particular project for many weeks, the bounty manager or even some investors will be saying that stake of the bounty hunters should be spread over theirs, this is absolute nonsense.  Bounty hunters should be well treated in all respect, as many bounty hunters that have worked, they shouldn't be begging bounty managers before their stakes are awarded. Bounty managers should always remember that they are hunters too and as the hunters have a strong ability to promote a particular project so also they have the ability to tarnish the image of such project and bring it down.
Activity: 660
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 04, 2019, 10:34:12 AM
While the bounty is ongoing, you will realize that the bounty manager and team will be responding quickly to the complaints of the hunters but once the campaign is over and its time for payment, then they start treating them beggars.
Right now when the bounty is going on, the bounty managers also treat us like beggars. There is no answer to our questions and it does not solve it. We need to be more important than those who manage bounty at all campaigns. Because we are project promoters, not bounty managers
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 04, 2019, 10:28:36 AM

Absolutely agree with you. It's always very disappointing to read somebody's comments that bounty hunters get free tokens...They are not free at all, it's a hard work to make translations and create content, to write posts on forums and promote on social media. And bounty hunters deserve to be paid first and in full. If being scammed such cases must be considered very seriously like when investor lost his money in scamming project. Hope soon we will see regulation in this sphere as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 04, 2019, 10:22:52 AM
Very annoying if you hear and see some of the comments people make about bounty hunters. Some of them even go to the extent saying we don't deserve anything after promoting a project. If you think you can do all on your own why don't you do so  Smiley.
Activity: 840
February 04, 2019, 10:20:44 AM
I totally agree with your point. Because bounty hunters also invest something that is not money. It is time that we invest in order to promote a project and we deserve to get the right amount of tokens that are based on our efforts/stakes. Also, there are times that we have to bet on this bounty whether it is going to be good or not. Instead of having our free time, we still look threads or we generate our own posts and that is an effort.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2019, 10:15:09 AM

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

As a bounty hunter, I work to promote the specific project I am in so therefore the team has to pay me for my time and effort. There is no such thing as begging tokens here this is the matter of our precious time we spent in the bounty program. Beggars don't work they just keep on asking for free tokens without doing something in return. We bounty hunters are not beggars and bounty hunting is our job. We deserve everyone's respect but sometimes we are the one who are left behind unpaid by some projects either failed or scam.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 10:07:40 AM
Believe me. We are not just beggars, we are the poorest people who probably exist in the cryptocurrency space. Now a very large number of people are actually trying to simply rob people by scam projects, but I think that we are not only the poorest, but also the most honest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 04, 2019, 10:03:12 AM
I've seen some ICO Projects that treat the bounty hunters as a beggar even refused to pay the bounty hunters like tokenpay did. The hunters put a lot of effort and time to promote the project so they deserved to get paid. An ICO project may not reach the softcap if their project didn't get promoted by the bounty hunters so stop looking down on them.
copper member
Activity: 176
February 04, 2019, 10:02:48 AM
You just spoke the right words, bounty hunters are not beggars because we dedicate our time to doing the bounty task and time they say is money. Most times our social platforms gets banned and and we sacrifice it for our task, at the end, we get delayed payment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 04, 2019, 09:33:47 AM
Bounty hunters is really spend their time and effort to promote a project and that is good compared to the money but they still some bounty hunters are wrong but they have some right. We need to respect each other because that's the only way to respect you too.  Respect is all we need now. You don't need to beg to your token because you do hard work for that and you deserved to get it that.

Lol. Most bounty hunters don't even know much about the project they're promoting. It's about the tokens and the coins they'll get and there shouldn't be anything wrong with that nor should they be called beggars. They're putting in time and effort man they're not just asking for it.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 09:28:03 AM
While the bounty is ongoing, you will realize that the bounty manager and team will be responding quickly to the complaints of the hunters but once the campaign is over and its time for payment, then they start treating them beggars.
Pages:
Jump to: