Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters let us united. - page 3. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
I think that nothing useful will happen in this case, so I think that we simply cannot do anything to prevent the developers from deceiving us, because I just don’t understand what needs to be done now to interrupt the scam projects.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 17, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
they should have done it, but it was indeed difficult this was prevented. I have no problem if the regulations do not harm the bounty hunter and if indeed you cannot accept the existing regulations you may not need to follow the campaign
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.
Insted we need the rule stated that
Bounty rules are not subject to be change.
Lets unite and be strong.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

many ICOs have many bounties and certainly every manager who handles these projects has different rules despite many similarities, in my opinion it is indeed important that a rule is made to avoid cloning accounts, if the problem is the manager changes legitimate rules just as long as in a reasonable context
Every manager has a different policy and I agree about that. so I think that instead of doing something that might not happen like putting together a vote not to join in a bounty campaign it will be difficult and for me it doesn't matter to that rule as long as the manager does it wisely without seeking profit
Activity: 396
November 17, 2018, 10:59:29 AM
It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

many ICOs have many bounties and certainly every manager who handles these projects has different rules despite many similarities, in my opinion it is indeed important that a rule is made to avoid cloning accounts, if the problem is the manager changes legitimate rules just as long as in a reasonable context
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
November 17, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
One thing that can surely be united by not on joining the campaign.

They can change the rules anytime but it cannot be stopped by using promising words to stay in the campaign and waiting for you on grab the bait.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 17, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
I see all bounty campaigns have that rule, that team and bounty manager has right to change and add bounty rule at anytime. Bounty is a freelance job without legal contract so i think we can't change this. What we need to do is choose high reputation bounty managers to join their bounty campaigns.
Activity: 421
November 17, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

As a bounty hunter, we have our own mind and decision in every campaign that we are going to see arising up in this industry.
All bounty hunters are free to ignore the campaign or free to join in also. Meaning, we are not force to participate in the campaign whether it is suitable or not to you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 17, 2018, 10:26:29 AM
That is why you are advised to read all the contents in bounty campaign thread to make you understand the rules, it is your decision to push through or not.
Some People tend to scroll down to the registration link to fill up than reading the entire rules for the sake of their agreement to the bounty, this is a common practice for the bounty for changing rules due to some valid reasons, we encountered projects that abuses that rule but if you are picky with the ICO you will less likely going to encounter such unprofessional team to do such actions against to its advertisers.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
November 17, 2018, 10:23:06 AM
it seems that a good idea of ​​a bounty hunter is united, but it is also necessary to emphasize the rules of the rights and obligations of united bounty hunter participants, so that the bounty hunter union will become an excuse to harm one party.it is also important to maintain the image of a bounty hunter to safeguard the faith of devteam.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 17, 2018, 10:04:25 AM
No one can unite bounty hunters, bounty hunters are good at camouflage, and this may be a lot of people in many countries, language barriers make you unable to unite bounty hunters. In fact, the bounty hunters should change careers.
No need to change careers or would definitely demand such jump out as a bounty hunter. We do have our own choice uniting would really be a good idea
but same as said it wont really be that easy due to barrier Ex. Language and also what would be the things could be done if all bounty hunters would tend to unite?
They cant demand anyone since they are just part of the marketing team.
Activity: 532
November 17, 2018, 09:51:28 AM
they can change rules depending on their situation and they change it for better results. you did mention that the campaign have rule that they can change their campaign so if you don't want to follow it better find another campaign that suits you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 17, 2018, 02:39:56 AM
Firstly, you need to improve your communication skills op since I had to read what you were trying to say twice to properly understand your opinion. The title itself is messed up. Coming to bounties, there is not much anyone can do in this regard since everyone knows how risky it is participating in altcoin related bounties in this forum. There is a strong possibility that we might receive nothing at the end of the day. Luck and research play a huge role in determining whether you stand to gain any profit or not. This is why Bitcoin related bounties are far more reliable overall.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 17, 2018, 02:35:58 AM
It is difficult for hunters to protect their rights because everyone is busy with work, but if you are willing to work for unity, then I am happy to join your team!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 17, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
I support your ideas, but if you want more hunters to participate, then you should form a community and spread the protest articles to more forums!
it seems that no one will care about the protests of the bounty participants, because they are not materially harmed. maybe what will be heard is a cheating investor in an ICO project, because it is included in crime and materially harmed
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
November 17, 2018, 02:31:33 AM

I also experienced it, when I followed the bounty, the prize paid was not in accordance with the initial regulations, I was very disappointed with the project's bounty
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 17, 2018, 02:13:12 AM
If Bounty Managers change rules during the middle of a campaign, for me it is okay,anyway we are not forced or bind into the project so anytime you can continue or drop it, it's your choice you have freedom to do what you decide.  In my case, if that happens I read the new rules and if it suit my judgement I will continue my campaign but if it will not I move on to another project that I think is a good one.  That's the irony of it, expecting and nothing came out of it.  So depressing but that's the reality here, be always prepared yourself for this kind of situation.  Accept this kind of rules if you want and move on if you don't agree with  it.  So many bounty hunters here,  it is hard to implement your suggestion, some may agree with you  but others may not. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 02:12:28 AM
I took part in many bounty campaigns before and now however I am still here taking part for a few projects. I think that only those that can be trusted projects with the handlers or campaign managers are those I am willing to participate even if there are rules that says it can be changed. However, nowadays there are many projects who became scam with this rules saying some rules are subject to change. It can be very hard to trust anymore if that is the case today so I don't join.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 01:59:02 AM
No one can unite bounty hunters, bounty hunters are good at camouflage, and this may be a lot of people in many countries, language barriers make you unable to unite bounty hunters. In fact, the bounty hunters should change careers.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
November 17, 2018, 01:08:43 AM
This move is a nice idea but cooperation by all isn't guaranteed. Every hunter have their own perspective towards bounty some like KYC and some hates it. Those who dont like KYC are can be considered sensitive since giving info isn't that easy to do, and I totally gets it. But some precisely want this to take advantage and do some cheating. See? Everyone has a purpose and uniting hunters can be still hard task.
Activity: 399
November 17, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

reasonable way buddy, I agree with you
I used to do bounty projects that when it came to the end BM said pools dropped 10 times  for some silly reason. And bounty hunters are not protected from these things, all are angry but can not do anything besides cursing. We have to agree that there is one rule: "do not change the principle from the beginning until the end of the bounty" to avoid bad BM fraudulent use.

Pages:
Jump to: