Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters let us united. - page 4. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
November 17, 2018, 01:41:44 AM
It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.
Insted we need the rule stated that
Bounty rules are not subject to be change.
Lets unite and be strong.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

For what you are calling for policies in a bounty project, the policy that the project makes it a policy that must be followed, if you feel unsuitable it is better to avoid it. I think those who offer and bounty hunters are looking for and sorting out to be able to participate or not, so bounty hunters who must follow their rules are not those who must follow the rules of the bounty hunter.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 17, 2018, 12:47:26 AM
I agree with you. lately what often happens is the change in the rules at the end of the bounty which requires kyc, even though at the beginning they did not provide the rule. while for Kyc verification it is very difficult, even though the document is correct. indeed it is time for the bounty not to change the rules in the middle of the bounty, or at the end of the bounty. at the beginning of the bounty, that's the rule.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
November 17, 2018, 12:41:09 AM
It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

I agree with you it's good that we unite to make this possible.
because the bounty participants themselves will be harmed by the number of rules that change.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 17, 2018, 12:23:25 AM
It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campaign rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish. So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is their. When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty they just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule. No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change. Instead we need the rule stated that Bounty rules are not subject to be change. Lets unite and be strong. I call for not participating in any campaign if their is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

I sympathized with you on this regard. It is really quite unnerving to realize that after the ICO phase, many of the projects just changed the rules of the game to suit their needs and circumstances. What can be more unfortunate is that we bounty hunters could not do anything about as we are all under their power to decide and mercy. They should be more caring and lenient to us but then this is not what is happening as most of these projects are treating the bounty hunters not as partners but just another disposable cups (like in many fastfood joints). I am wondering also if we can do something about it...
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 17, 2018, 12:14:43 AM
I will say this is a good suggestion, but I would also say it may be impossible for this to happen, because there are some despirate bounty hunters that don't even bother about how they are been treated, all they want is just penny and they are satisfied.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 12:07:45 AM
Sometimes the rules made for project policies that make a profit or are fraudulent, so as a bounty hunter must be able to read the project situation that is being followed so that there is no misunderstanding. If indeed the policy is for good then follow it, but if the policy is due to dishonesty then just leave it. I think many quality projects can be followed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 16, 2018, 11:44:50 PM
If we can be united, This will take us to our desire end, even if we do not get it 100%, With unity, most of the ICO projects mistreating bounty hunters will reduce.
Activity: 248
November 16, 2018, 11:44:21 PM
In fact, bounty hunters are impossible to achieve unity, bounty hunters are usually independent, ICO is increasingly depressed, the future bounty hunter group may break out of war. So this is not a friendly profession.
Activity: 253
November 16, 2018, 11:40:59 PM
This is almost impossible. You don't know who the bounty hunter is. They will not reach a consensus and know that this is the life guarantee of the bounty hunter. They need this job. This is a trend, and future bounty hunters will disappear.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 16, 2018, 11:37:01 PM
to be honest it is indeed ruled that could change at any time indicate that the team was impressed not ready or immature with initial rules are made. It looks like a mess and not serious in carrying out the project. But if there is a problem then change the rule still must be allowed for the good and smooth running of the project. as long as it is still within the bounds of reasonable and does not harm either party then it is not a problem.
Yeah it's true and I agree with your opinion. During changes to the rules it does not harm the bounty hunter, it won't be a problem. Rules are made so that they can be equally beneficial for bounty hunters and for projects. So no one is harmed. And what often happens is when many bounty hunters commit fraud, then the project will change a few rules and the bounty hunter is asked to do KYC.
But if there are projects that change regulations with the aim of not paying bounty hunters, we must unite.and force the project to pay bounty hunter
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 16, 2018, 11:01:04 PM
I support your ideas, but if you want more hunters to participate, then you should form a community and spread the protest articles to more forums!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
to be honest it is indeed ruled that could change at any time indicate that the team was impressed not ready or immature with initial rules are made. It looks like a mess and not serious in carrying out the project. But if there is a problem then change the rule still must be allowed for the good and smooth running of the project. as long as it is still within the bounds of reasonable and does not harm either party then it is not a problem.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 16, 2018, 10:09:47 PM
united for what purpose? Do you want to destroy the reputation of bounty managers because they often change regulations? in my opinion it will not be useful. that is the right of BM and the / dev team's terms. so that as a campaign participant we cannot do anything.
Activity: 298
November 16, 2018, 09:51:28 PM
I don't think this is much useful. Because rules are made by others. You may not need to attend. I also hate rules change. Sometimes I feel helpless about this situation. There are no more ways. Every reward manager is based on interests.

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 08:50:32 PM
implement this idea is unrealistic therefore it seems to me that all these comments are meaningless
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 08:12:24 PM
If anyone wishes I found this new bounty contest: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/contest-kubitx-kbx-viral-video-contest-contest-5070480

And there is nothing about the team playing with the rules..
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 08:11:19 PM
it would be great to do so but unfortunately everyone will be involved in the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

I think this unity of purpose may be difficult. Even some of the bounty hunters are bounty managers. This implies that once the managers get paid from their paymasters, they won't care if the rules favour the bounty hunters anymore.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 07:52:01 PM

Well for hunters to protest on this is kinda difficult.  If the rules didn't suit you you don't join the campaign. This is a difficult task to embark on
I think that even though bounty hunters are really hard to combine, but still possible. To make a long strike in a week, as this week the hunters will not lose anything, and the benefits will be.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
November 16, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

Bounty campaigns got more harder now since a lot of people already joined here and also do the same. Also for airdrops. Are you happy now that you want people to notice it?
Pages:
Jump to: