Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters the cause of token dumping ? - page 9. (Read 18964 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
The studies done by JP Morgan suggest that every dollar bought or sold has a market effect of 32x (iirc) value. So if a bounty made up 5% of the total supply, and half of bounty hunters sold on reception, that would (other variables ignored) drive the price down over 60% If projects are not careful, bounties can crash and it that does happen.
Even bounty hunters will HODL coins and tokens if the project has good future and speculative perspectives!

At least for me personally, that isn't the case.

I look for signature campaigns (don't spend much time on airdrops or Twitter campaigns) with a high payout and relatively low exposure for a project that seems to be poised to raise a decent amount. I never hodl the coins I bounty hunt. The exception would be bounty hunting in place of financially contributing to an ICO I otherwise would, but that's very rare, especially with the move towards private crowdfunding this year. Ofc, I'm just one individual, but I imagine many others (especially those who do it full time) or counting dollars, not coins, and locking in dollar paychecks asap.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Bounty Hunters are smart these days... They are not selling cheap if the project is good enough. Everyone wants to come out with max. profit.
Activity: 280
Most of the bounty hunters hold their tokens for good future prices. But some of them sell immediately to make money for living. But I do not agree that this selling can dump the price of the token, because its amount is too small compared to the total token amount.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The studies done by JP Morgan suggest that every dollar bought or sold has a market effect of 32x (iirc) value. So if a bounty made up 5% of the total supply, and half of bounty hunters sold on reception, that would (other variables ignored) drive the price down over 60% If projects are not careful, bounties can crash and it that does happen.
Even bounty hunters will HODL coins and tokens if the project has good future and speculative perspectives!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Activity: 140
the number of tokens distributed by bounty companies does not exceed 1% of all sold tokens sometimes and very rarely this ancestor is over 3%. On the basis of the above, this percentage even if it is sold in one go or how it will not affect the course. Who?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
A competent project organizes the distribution of the bounty in such a way that the price does not suffer much. If the project is worthy, then it's the opposite for investors to buy at a good price. I think the situation is not critical at all.
I completely agree with you, because if the project is promising, then the coin will be bought to whom. And if we talk about hunters for the Bounty, then the total pool of the Bounty has never exceeded several percent, which generally can not affect the market indicators.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
A competent project organizes the distribution of the bounty in such a way that the price does not suffer much. If the project is worthy, then it's the opposite for investors to buy at a good price. I think the situation is not critical at all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.

You have bad English my friend)))
bounty hunters, very often collapse the price of the coin, but not more than 5-10% of the total amount. Since coins allocated to the bounty is not much and therefore the fall will be small. And as for investors, here they can bring down the price of the coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
There are all kind of bounty hunters. Some hodl some sell at the first chance. but a good coin won't be affected by them. It might get a dip early on but then it gets stable. But bounty hunters are a must for any project. Without them, no proper marketing can be done for the project.
Right. not all participants actually do dump on the market. sometimes investors themselves also do it. we as a bounty hunter also see the potential of a token future whether good or not for hold
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Bounty hunters are just aiming to market any project and earn profits for their marketing. They are not interested in the. Working of the project they just need the credits for their marketing work so most of the bounty hunter just prefer exchange their earned tokens with BTC or ETH to keep their funds stable and always from the risky market of ICOs.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
There are all kind of bounty hunters. Some hodl some sell at the first chance. but a good coin won't be affected by them. It might get a dip early on but then it gets stable. But bounty hunters are a must for any project. Without them, no proper marketing can be done for the project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.

bounty hunters had the great part when it comes to the value of a particular coin, since they dont care what is the price of the coin because they only care about the fiat that they can earn they will just sell those coin acquired from participating in bounty program whatever the price is.
Activity: 266
i think bounty hunter not a dumper, but investors do. they buy many with had big bonus that ico offer to them. and when it release in a market they sell all of they coin, so they have profits with bonus token that they had from bonus sale. that why most coin/token that has just release are dumped.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
If there's no bounty hunter I'm sure project token will not run properly, even the project will not have investors. Bounty hunter has a vital function for promotion so that every investor is interested. And now, you blame bounty hunter is the cause of the token price decreased? it does not make any sense. You should be an ICO developer to know the importance of bounty hunter, compared to people like you.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I dont think kthat this is the main reason, because there are a lot of other problems that are making the investors dump their tokens (lost of trust, lack of news) and a lot of other more stuffs that might be important to some investors
Activity: 205
wrong opinion ,, the amount of coins allocated for bounty reward is only a small portion so it is unlikely to have an effect on the rise of his coin. if there is any dump effect after the reward distributed its only a temporary time, I think the most important thing is how the developer team actions after the ico project finish, and in any market they are registered
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Those percentages that give bounties hunters have nothing to do with it. So it is not correct to say and now it is especially relevant because it can be compared with projects that go without a bounty and also fall in price.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
Dont think 2% of total token selled on ico can get a real impact on token price , perhaps for some days after paying bounty hunters , dumpers can affect price ,  but no more
Bounty hunters is not the only cause for token dumping there are a lot of factors affecting price dumped. Alhough some bounty hunters they are early sellers of the token just to get the profit. Also, investors are contributing for this situation of dumping of price.
Activity: 238
Dont think 2% of total token selled on ico can get a real impact on token price , perhaps for some days after paying bounty hunters , dumpers can affect price ,  but no more
Pages:
Jump to: